Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Tonight's episode has broken all the records, it has 5.3 million views in just 8 hours.👏

Khudaandmohabbat3 is trending at first position and Ferozekhan is trending at 3rd position in Pakistan. It is insane, the hype is actually real🥳. Congrats to the team.

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Uff, the small things, the acting and direction is blowing it all out the park.

That choking scene was indeed done so well and Feedi crying was so subtle and so in character with who feedi is and where he is at. His intensity is very internal and so are it's expressions and this is how he will end up at the mazar. Matlab, dil pe liya usne yeh ishq tu...

That scene with his family . Like the way his mom is missing him but it felt like more then just that. Like ,she has a sense something is going on, something more, she was so lost. And when she hears about the money and her expression becomes even more lost.. Uff.

This show so far is incredibly well written and tightly directed. The dialogues Mahi used, the you are dead to me and Im buried for you, not so subtle foreshadowing of their future .

EDIT: Yaaron, yeh serial bohat rulayega humain... Damnit Feroze!

Edited by sephora29 - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sephora29

I have a solution to this..taimoor ko farhad bana do. Sikandar ko taimoor. And feroze ko sikandar 🤣

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

What a heartbreaking last scene. Mahi was too harsh to Feedi , coz it was the only way she convinces him to go away, for his own maslehat.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

No doubt the productions values and actors r all perfect . It's really captivating....

Ab when mahi doesn't love fidi , no matter how she said it , she had to reject fidi. Best parts as per me , fidi didn't plead or beg mahi. He just said nai toh na sahi. I won't come in your way. And his attitude when he is back 😎 My my ..Mir hadi + humza there 😆 feroze ki dressing sense in this serial is awesome.

Iqra looked better and better with each passing epi..actingwise also she matches feroze.

Now this rishta. Why is aunty (taimoor ki mom) so good? Ab itna bhi acha nai hona chahiye 😆 N why is she in a hurry ? Theek hai she is exited but over nai hai ? In fitoor also aunty (hero's mom) was so exited for shadi , ab she iscrying ..

Ok secretly, I won't mind sikandar and mahi , as long as he lives 😆 They have already done these parts before so Why not..he is better than taimoor. Personality hai bande ki .

I have serious issues with the theme of the show.. but jaane do..hope they do full justice to whatever is there in their minds.

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Im rewatching the episode and I have a feeling feedi will die a devdas death ...but maybe with TB instead of daroo.

finally saw first episode😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Uff, the small things, the acting and direction is blowing it all out the park.

That choking scene was indeed done so well and Feedi crying was so subtle and so in character with who feedi is and where he is at. His intensity is very internal and so are it's expressions and this is how he will end up at the mazar. Matlab, dil pe liya usne yeh ishq tu...

That scene with his family . Like the way his mom is missing him but it felt like more then just that. Like ,she has a sense something is going on, something more, she was so lost. And when she hears about the money and her expression becomes even more lost.. Uff.

This show so far is incredibly well written and tightly directed. The dialogues Mahi used, the you are dead to me and Im buried for you, not so subtle foreshadowing of their future .

Yeah, Feedi is extremely emotional, when he loves, he does it with all intensity. His character minus the falling in love phase has been well written, like his innocence and honesty is visible to everyone, everyone near him sings tunes of his praises, the man won everyone's heart, but could not win Mahi's, irony much.

I cannot wait for him to land in the shrine now, because seeing the condition, it is obvious, that he will shed lot more tears seeing Mahi getting married, I am not ready for more heart break

His mom actually is the only one who thought that he must be in trouble, she was not happy about the money, just the gut feeling she had was good enough to hint a his distressed state. I am glad, for once his father was happy about him, he took responsibility, I wish they would show a phone call or some interaction between Feedi and his parents.

@bold: the foundation for Mahi regretting her own words has been very well set, am I the only one who actually has hopes that she will fall for him hard, so hard that neither she can go to him, nor she can confess it to him. More heart break, more angst, more tears, bring it on 🥳😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

No doubt the productions values and actors r all perfect . It's really captivating....

Ab when mahi doesn't love fidi , no matter how she said it , she had to reject fidi. Best parts as per me , fidi didn't plead or beg mahi. He just said nai toh na sahi. I won't come in your way. And his attitude when he is back 😎 My my ..Mir hadi + humza there 😆 feroze ki dressing sense in this serial is awesome.

Iqra looked better and better with each passing epi..actingwise also she matches feroze.

Now this rishta. Why is aunty (taimoor ki mom) so good? Ab itna bhi acha nai hona chahiye 😆 N why is she in a hurry ? Theek hai she is exited but over nai hai ? In fitoor also aunty (hero's mom) was so exited for shadi , ab she iscrying ..

Ok secretly, I won't mind sikandar and mahi , as long as he lives 😆 They have already done these parts before so Why not..he is better than taimoor. Personality hai bande ki .

I have serious issues with the theme of the show.. but jaane do..hope they do full justice to whatever is there in their minds.

Feroze probably doe s not wear any makeup and still looks so raw and endearing, something is in him, he looks like Feedi more than himself ajkaal 😆. But imagine that dressing sense, that face and still ladki kabhi nahi milti isko.. I can understand Mir Hadi and Hamza not winning their girls, lekin Feedi toh bechara sa aam sa insaan hai, still they had to write it in such a way that he will not have a happy ending

Sikandar is too old for Mahi, I do not her to swing between brothers just because someone will die 😔. Taimoor's Mom's shawl and her get up is so good😳, Mahi ki bhagya hai ki aise fashionable saas milrahi hai.. I like Taimoor's mom and Feedi's mom more than Mahi's mom, Mahi's mom comes off as fake to me pata nahi kyu.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Im rewatching the episode and I have a feeling feedi will die a devdas death ...but maybe with TB instead of daroo.

Why? TB kyu? Like did you find any hints? If he dies 🥺.. The Feedi in first episode will always haunt me, if he actually dies, that face filled with smile and innocence