Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I dont think Feedi is being spineless.. He has fallen for Mahi, he genuinely believes he is in love with her and sometimes no matter how impossible or improbable, the heart wants what the heart wants. This is supposed to show his ishq and ishq is love without any brakes (right or wrong, just going with the basic definition). We as the audience want him to move on and get over her but that's not gonna be the case otherwise Khuda and mohabbat will make no sense.

However, I will never condone Mahi being guilted or coerced into accepting feedi's love. She can be as abrupt or as rude as she wants. Let's not forget, the shows where the girl is crazy about the guy and even then everyone hates the girl for her obsession and keeps saying bechara hero...

Mahi looked happy with Taimoor's mom's exuberance and it shows that she is , currently, disturbed by Feedi's feelings but isnt yet at the point where she maybe might reciprocate them.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg 😭 feedi 😭

It was brutal rejectiondont know delibratly but yes it was .feedi doesnot deserve this .pyar kiya hai koi chori nahi .

mahi approcha for any situation was very wrong.

Feedi ne mast bola ab wo uske raste me nahi aayega

ohh so feedi is permanent employee with chhote shahji .& he took the bulet for him🤔

So thats the reason mahi is searching for feedi in seconf half

& nowshe fall in love

That mithai & feedi khashi scene was so good

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Farhad asked her to confess she loves him too and is scared to say so because of her family. This was repsonse to that. Harsher than the rest of what was said but it was meant to drive a point, “leave”.

I have no idea why Farhad would want to stick around, get a bullet for her brother, esp after rejection and Taimoor’s proposal too.

may because he took dilawr word seriously
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

In twitter, fans are saying that the episode was very sad :(

Apparently Mahi has insulted Feedi with very harsh words 🥺.

EDIT: Apparently, Feedi gets shot in the next episode. WTH is actually happening 🤢

Why should she lead him on?

He needed a reality check.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Why should she lead him on?

He needed a reality check.

I did not say that she should lead him on. Mahi should tell the truth, no matter what, he needs to accept it that she doesn’t love him.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Farhad asked her to confess she loves him too and is scared to say so because of her family. This was repsonse to that. Harsher than the rest of what was said but it was meant to drive a point, “leave”.

I have no idea why Farhad would want to stick around, get a bullet for her brother, esp after rejection and Taimoor’s proposal too.

I think I can only comment after watching the episode, but I guess after the rejection he needs to give himself some time and then leave. No point of staying here for Mahi, unless he genuinely believes that he wants to work for Nazim Shah. I have a strong feeling that he’ll not pursue Mahi anymore, according to the spoilers it seems like he has accepted the fact the Mahi doesn’t love him.

Feedi needs to leave that place.

There is no scope in his love story,mahi doesn't love him and now she is getting married so he should come back.

Can't see feedi in majnu mode.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sephora29

I dont think Feedi is being spineless.. He has fallen for Mahi, he genuinely believes he is in love with her and sometimes no matter how impossible or improbable, the heart wants what the heart wants. This is supposed to show his ishq and ishq is love without any brakes (right or wrong, just going with the basic definition). We as the audience want him to move on and get over her but that's not gonna be the case otherwise Khuda and mohabbat will make no sense.

However, I will never condone Mahi being guilted or coerced into accepting feedi's love. She can be as abrupt or as rude as she wants. Let's not forget, the shows where the girl is crazy about the guy and even then everyone hates the girl for her obsession and keeps saying bechara hero...

Mahi looked happy with Taimoor's mom's exuberance and it shows that she is , currently, disturbed by Feedi's feelings but isnt yet at the point where she maybe might reciprocate them.

Absolutely!. After watching the episode it makes more sense now, and moving on from your first love is anyway very difficult and close to impossible for many.

Mahi was right in whatever she said to Feedi, she does not love him and she had to be harsh otherwise how would he decide to never meet her again? (Thank god). However, the only reason I was saying that she could have been a bit more careful with the words is because, there is a say that words spilled from a mouth cannot be taken back, sometimes we say a lot of things, and we do not realize the impact of our words unless it is too late. I have seen it with people around me, and trust me, guilt and regret is a bigger trauma than heartbreak. And yes, multiple shows have crazy vamps harassing the male leads, and since we all know that finally Feroze is playing an out and out positive character, Feedi will not run to ruin Mahi in future.

Yes, Mahi was happy with everything around, for a change, the rishta is pakka, everything is happening so fast, like Feedi's confession, heart break, mahi's rishta, everything happened tonight. The current scenario does not indicate that Mahi will ever fall for Feedi, I wish the writers would prove me wrong, and at least for a moment she falls for him, even if it is in the last episode.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Just finished watching the 8th episode, and it was very good. I am just surprised with the pace and screenplay, absolutely on point.

Starting with the confession, well we all know what has happened, Mahi was really surprised that how stupid Feedi is, and I believe even Feedi has realized it that he indeed was stupid. Mahi actually said that her state is not so bad that she will love someone like Feedi, I felt that she could have worded that better though, I know that shutting him off rudely was the only way and she has succeeded but, I do not think that telling truth can be equated by humiliating a honest man's existence, it does make him look really frugal and powerless in front of the Shahs. May be the writers wanted to prove a point like poor and powerless people does not have the privilege to fall in love? Well, point well proven then. And as sephora said, Feedi is not being spineless, he is straightforward and naïve and probably thinks that people around him are same too (Remember his verdict on how rich people are not bad people). I do not know how I feel about him staying back, for someone who was humiliated and his self respect was crushed, he is too brave to stay back, but the positive take is that he will not meet or cross paths with Mahi, thankfully it was the last meeting for both of them. And I know, how we all find Feedi to be so stupid to be in this self destructive massacre of love, yes it is dumb, but love is an emotion, and that is what khuda and mohabbat has always been about, being in love and finding comfort in the creator.

Feedi with all the employees, especially Dilawar has such a good friendship, even Noore cares for him, I hope these people save him if ever he is in trouble. Well, he also learnt about Mahi-Taimoor wedding, good for him, he will not have anymore false hopes, at least he knows the reality now. Also, Mahi and her bhabi's bond is so good, she really advices Mahi the best of things and bhabi had already feared Feedi losing his sanity for Mahi, her predictions are coming true. LOL

Taimoor and his family are really wealthy and rich, they are also good hearted people, so they are perfect for Mahi. However, Mahi also raised the question of this hasty marriage thing, I am glad she did, and even though she had questions, she looked happy in the end with the rishta being pakka. She has not met Taimoor yet, may be they will meet in the next episode. Also, we had a scene with Feedi's family, they were happy that he send money for them. The family is so simple and good people, especially his mother, I feel bad for her, she will probably never see her Feedi the way he was, this is not done

For me the best part of the episode was the parallels, Mahi eating the sweet and Feedi choking at the same moment, I do not know whether it has nay kind of significance in the story, but I want to believe it has.

I just want to mention that Iqra looks so so beautiful, her makeup and costumes, everything is gorgeous. Mahi is gorgeous, and any man would fall for this woman, no wonder Feedi has lost it, she indeed is a doll as Taimoor's mom said. Iqra is doing a fab job, usually in such shows, where the narrative is from the male lead's POV, female actresses do not get much scope, but Iqra is just doing a wonderful job.

Last but not the least, Feroze was just amazeballs tonight, the subtlety and delicacy he brings to Feedi's heart break is mind-blowing. For once it is difficult to comprehend that this is the same man who played Mir Hadi, when Feedi shed his tears, I thought that well here will be an angsty and aggressive shot of bawling, but no, everything was just so soft and still heart breaking. The composure Feedi has, it is Feroze, he deserves all the appreciation. My favorite bit was when he holds his heart after choking, the heart ache was real, the grief was real, a scene of 30 seconds, but so fabulously played by him. Another clean sweep coming up for this team.

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

Omg 😭 feedi 😭

It was brutal rejectiondont know delibratly but yes it was .feedi doesnot deserve this .pyar kiya hai koi chori nahi .

mahi approcha for any situation was very wrong.

Feedi ne mast bola ab wo uske raste me nahi aayega

ohh so feedi is permanent employee with chhote shahji .& he took the bulet for him🤔

So thats the reason mahi is searching for feedi in seconf half

& nowshe fall in love

That mithai & feedi khashi scene was so good

No, it was not deliberate, she genuinely wanted to knock his head out of the delusion. And finally, he is out of his delusion..🥳.. I know it is sad, but at least we want the male lead to live in reality instead of a lala land right?

I do not think she will fall for him, I will try to keep my expectations low. And the falling in love with him, the process should be shown well.

I agree, the climax scene was the best, it is a significance, that she is happy and he is choking, khuda aur mohabbat

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago