Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

agree i dont think mahi feeling gulity after all its her choice .

yes she is scared for feedi but i think this brave step of feedi she start attracting to him

dimaag me toh ghush gaya hai feedi mahi ke ab dekhna hai kab dil me utrata hai

yes i think feedi is first boy who proposes mahi in this way .college me ladke hai na aur gaon me chance hi nahi hai😆.

lahoar me i dont think unko akele aane ki permission kabhi mili hogi .this time as its rida wedding they came aur feedi mil gaya🤣

I am not going to believe that Mahi will not fall for him, until unless the last episode airs. 😆

Feedi brave hai lekin bewakoof bhi hai, kya combination hai 🤔

It is strange, there are many women after Feedi and many men after Mahi, still Feedi and Mahi cannot be together..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

New promo again:

Mahi getting ready and not happy for Taimoor's visit. She looks very lost.

Sajal tells feedi about Mahi's marriage being in talks, Feedi looks broken 💔

Seems like tomorrow's episode will be another solid one.

Dekha maine. But we'll have to see whether she is upset for rishta or she is still disturbed over fidi. She has said it ..she is not able to feel the excitement of her marriage because of fidi.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

New promo again:

Mahi getting ready and not happy for Taimoor's visit. She looks very lost.

Sajal tells feedi about Mahi's marriage being in talks, Feedi looks broken 💔

Seems like tomorrow's episode will be another solid one.

Feedi looks so heart broken

Why mahi told wo sab mazak tha🤔 Writer dukhna kya chah rahe hai ek taraf mahi did a friendship now she is saying wo mazak tha . Thoda aur dikhana feedi mahi lahaur me

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Dekha maine. But we'll have to see whether she is upset for rishta or she is still disturbed over fidi. She has said it ..she is not able to feel the excitement of her marriage because of fidi.

Yes, because of Feedi only. However, she was not annoyed at him, it was more than annoyance, that is what I could decipher from her facial expression. I will not predict anything till the episode airs 😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

Feedi looks so heart broken

Why mahi told wo sab mazak tha🤔 Writer dukhna kya chah rahe hai ek taraf mahi did a friendship now she is saying wo mazak tha . Thoda aur dikhana feedi mahi lahaur me

Isn't that the truth? It was necessary that he learns the truth, no matter how difficult it is for him to accept it.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

In twitter, fans are saying that the episode was very sad :(

Apparently Mahi has insulted Feedi with very harsh words 🥺.

EDIT: Apparently, Feedi gets shot in the next episode. WTH is actually happening 🤢

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

In twitter, fans are saying that the episode was very sad :(

Apparently Mahi has insulted Feedi with very harsh words 🥺.

EDIT: Apparently, Feedi gets shot in the next episode. WTH is actually happening 🤢

She doesn't have feelings for him..how is she supposed to tell him off ? More sweet talk means he will again switch to alternate world where he and mahi are honeymooning...itna deewangi handle karne ka kya tareeka hai ?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

She doesn't have feelings for him..how is she supposed to tell him off ? More sweet talk means he will again switch to alternate world where he and mahi are honeymooning...itna deewangi handle karne ka kya tareeka hai ?

Apparently she said that ' Tumse mohabbat? Itne bhi bure din nahi aye hai mere’. I do not know yet whether it was deliberate or she genuinely meant it, but if she has genuinely meant it then her way of approach is wrong too, Feedi does not deserve someone rich and beautiful like Mahi as he is from a lower class background, but then she had already told him that she should be dead for him and they are not compatible, I do not know how the scene has played out though. Feedi is still in that haveli and getting shot is a bigger problem than Mahi's words, why the hell isn't he leaving? Koi itna spineless kaise hosakta hai aur kyu hoga, someone who does not value you, will never value you, it is real, it happens in the real world too, we often just prioritize people who will never see us in that picture, ever. Feedi should leave, the male lead he is, and he cannot be spineless, PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE .

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Apparently she said that ' Tumse mohabbat? Itne bhi bure din nahi aye hai mere’. I do not know yet whether it was deliberate or she genuinely meant it, but if she has genuinely meant it then her way of approach is wrong too, Feedi does not deserve someone rich and beautiful like Mahi as he is from a lower class background, but then she had already told him that she should be dead for him and they are not compatible, I do not know how the scene has played out though. Feedi is still in that haveli and getting shot is a bigger problem than Mahi's words, why the hell isn't he leaving? Koi itna spineless kaise hosakta hai aur kyu hoga, someone who does not value you, will never value you, it is real, it happens in the real world too, we often just prioritize people who will never see us in that picture, ever. Feedi should leave, the male lead he is, and he cannot be spineless, PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE .

Farhad asked her to confess she loves him too and is scared to say so because of her family. This was repsonse to that. Harsher than the rest of what was said but it was meant to drive a point, “leave”.

I have no idea why Farhad would want to stick around, get a bullet for her brother, esp after rejection and Taimoor’s proposal too.

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly, Mahi did exactly what a girl with a masters degree would do. Someone who has ambitions and aspirations. We see such shutdowns to love confessions in everyday life.

(Yeh baat alag hai we all have come to adore Feedi isi liye humay bura lag raha hai.)