Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Nooo I think she is genuinely ok with the rishta..I feel she wants to get out of this haveli and pursue her dreams too ..they were discussing her studies , like she wants to take admission in some foreign university n they r sure her future in laws won't have a problem. Moreover she never had any feelings for Farhad. Probably she never interacted with boys and didn't know that a hand of friendship would make them take off in some delusional la la land. With every epi I am sympathizing with mahi more than fidi.

Rest , whatever u said I abs fine.. I agree with everything.. there r takers for all kinds of love stories ..I can see why this drama is such a big hit..I just wish they did a better job with the premise of the love story.. do something to justify the intensity of fidi's love. Either mahi loving him or doing pyar ka natak..chalo let's see where it goes from here..I loved the latest episode.

U have a point..after hearing dilawar.ki love story, he could relate to it..probably he will stay back to see that one glimmer of hope...look into her eyes to see that she has feelings for him.. I believe mahi is already feeling guilty for leading him on..that's why she took a big risk to talk to him alone . She is not at peace around him.

Yes, they could have definitely given one episode more to the build up of the love story, well, I guess they have other plans. Mahi doing pyaar ka natak would have been contrived too ๐Ÿ˜†, that is why she did dosti ka natak..LOL

I do not think that Mahi is already feeling guilty, at this point she is scared about him losing his life for no fault of his, she has seen him to be a good man and thus she wanted to warn him, as a human being or even a fake friend, it was important that she tries to save his ass. And, now I feel that before guilt it will be fear, she will fear his intensity, such kind of love is self destructive. The next episode will be surely intense. Also, seeing how well Mahi handles Feedi, it is insane to think that she never interacted with boys before, her dominant affect when she is with Feedi is so visible, I wish the writers would at least clarify this fact that Feedi is the first 'boy' friend Mahi has/had..๐Ÿ˜†

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

New promo is out: Yes, Feedi will stay till that Haldi scene actually, that should be the end of his wait.. Please writers, give him a spine before it is too late.

Mahi- Everything was fake and for fun's sake Farhad

Feedi: For me it is real Mahi ๐Ÿคช

Mahi: If my brother learns about you, you will die. ๐Ÿคข

Feedi: I can win anything if you just say that you also love me

Mahi: From today, we both should be dead for each other

Feedi: If my love is so weak that it cannot affect you then I guess I should die ๐Ÿ’”

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why would Farhad stick around after such brutal rejection? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Please bhaggo wahan sayyyy.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Why would Farhad stick around after such brutal rejection? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Please bhaggo wahan sayyyy.

Shayad Nazim Shah ke saath tour pe jana chahta hai, ya phir cricket khelna chahta hoga, issiliye abhitak ruka huya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

jayega ๐Ÿฅบ

feedi to rota dekhakar bht bura lag raha hai ๐Ÿ˜’

per jayega kanha ab toh mazaar hi bachi hui

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

New promo is out: Yes, Feedi will stay till that Haldi scene actually, that should be the end of his wait.. Please writers, give him a spine before it is too late.

Feedi: If my love is so weak that it cannot affect you then I guess I should die ๐Ÿ’”

mujhe to deewangi hai to deewangi hi sahi wala dailouge sunna hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Yes, they could have definitely given one episode more to the build up of the love story, well, I guess they have other plans. Mahi doing pyaar ka natak would have been contrived too ๐Ÿ˜†, that is why she did dosti ka natak..LOL

I do not think that Mahi is already feeling guilty, at this point she is scared about him losing his life for no fault of his, she has seen him to be a good man and thus she wanted to warn him, as a human being or even a fake friend, it was important that she tries to save his ass. And, now I feel that before guilt it will be fear, she will fear his intensity, such kind of love is self destructive. The next episode will be surely intense. Also, seeing how well Mahi handles Feedi, it is insane to think that she never interacted with boys before, her dominant affect when she is with Feedi is so visible, I wish the writers would at least clarify this fact that Feedi is the first 'boy' friend Mahi has/had..๐Ÿ˜†

agree i dont think mahi feeling gulity after all its her choice .

yes she is scared for feedi but i think this brave step of feedi she start attracting to him

dimaag me toh ghush gaya hai feedi mahi ke ab dekhna hai kab dil me utrata hai

yes i think feedi is first boy who proposes mahi in this way .college me ladke hai na aur gaon me chance hi nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†.

lahoar me i dont think unko akele aane ki permission kabhi mili hogi .this time as its rida wedding they came aur feedi mil gaya๐Ÿคฃ

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Okkk that's intense. I think he will stay Bck till her wedding is complete. Drama kaise hoga without him ๐Ÿ˜† N that song should also play out..yahan teri doli uthegi wahan mere armano ka janaza uthega..

Reg her guilt..I believe she should be guilty right now..feeling guilty for ur mistake is a sign of a good hearted person...its not like she doesn't care if he loses his life over a mu she created..she does care....probably in paki serials dosti = sanskari version of love ๐Ÿ˜† I made peace with it after she accepted it was a prank/game

its bec of her that fidi came to bawalpur. She also realizes she did a mistake.. but she has no idea how to reverse it..she is rightfully getting scared looking at fidi n hearing him out..any girl would. He is behaving like a stalker. BUT feeling guilty also doesn't mean that she starts connecting her fate to it. Like..if fidi's love becomes a curse for her n she was frantically looking for him (in the initial promos) to excuse her, free her of his mohabbat , i won't be able to sympathize with fidi.

Ok I will.stop speculating and wait for the story to unfold. Lol

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Okkk that's intense. I think he will stay Bck till her wedding is complete. Drama kaise hoga without him ๐Ÿ˜† N that song should also play out..yahan teri doli uthegi wahan mere armano ka janaza uthega..

Reg her guilt..I believe she should be guilty right now..feeling guilty for ur mistake is a sign of a good hearted person...its not like she doesn't care if he loses his life over a mu she created..she does care....probably in paki serials dosti = sanskari version of love ๐Ÿ˜† I made peace with it after she accepted it was a prank/game

its bec of her that fidi came to bawalpur. She also realizes she did a mistake.. but she has no idea how to reverse it..she is rightfully getting scared looking at fidi n hearing him out..any girl would. He is behaving like a stalker. BUT feeling guilty also doesn't mean that she starts connecting her fate to it. Like..if fidi's love becomes a curse for her n she was frantically looking for him (in the initial promos) to excuse her, free her of his mohabbat , i won't be able to sympathize with fidi.

Ok I will.stop speculating and wait for the story to unfold. Lol

everything is so intense, that I think I should sit with a box of tissue for watching the future episodes. Mahi should not have made friends just for fun's sake, woh kehte hai na, sometimes an unintentional joke can lead to destruction. Feedi was so cheerful and happy in Lahore, now he looks like a homeless in bhawalpur, I just And yes in Pakistan, especially in families like that off Mahi's women are not allowed to have male friends, so dosti=low key love/affair.

I just felt that deep down in her mind, she will be affected by his love, in the last episode itself she was in aww for a minute when she realized that he did not even hesitate for once to take the risk of his life and come after her, her voice sound different than that of an annoyed person, she definitely was moved. Also, if she runs after Feedi for forgiveness, then it could be her conscience, I do not think that once Feedi departs from this palace, he will even try to communicate with her, even in the promos it looked like he was all content with what happened with him, yes he was broken but he will not show his face to her unless she locates him back.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

New promo again:

Mahi getting ready and not happy for Taimoor's visit. She looks very lost.

Sajal tells feedi about Mahi's marriage being in talks, Feedi looks broken ๐Ÿ’”

Seems like tomorrow's episode will be another solid one.