Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

so we have to see Taimoor die first, and then Feedi dying last? Seriously, it is bizarre, I do not mind a sad ending now, just let him stay alive in the shrine and have a closure, The Feedi from first episode does not deserve to die a painful death.

abhi mujhe feedi kaise zinda uss ghar se bahar niklega wahi dekhna hai .

aur mahi kyun bolne lagti hai dewwangi hai to deewangi hi sahi🤪

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am actually a sucker for tragic love stories, and also, I am a low key Feroze fan after watching Khaani, so this show was like a breadth of fresh air for me, it has been ages that I have followed a daily soap with this much interest.. LOL. The last urdu drama I had tried following was Tum mere kya ho.

That is the thing na, Feedi is being delusional, he did not even realize that Mahi is not into him, him expecting her to reciprocate is wrong, but in his defense he is just like other small town guys I guess, who doe snot think in a complicated way. I believe she will leave after Mahi is adamant and once he leaves, it is all Mahi's choice and her miserable life that will make her guilty, she will not be guilty because he will guilt trip her, because as from the teasers it is obvious that he does not. Nahid's love is not self destructive unlike Feedi's, sad but true, he could have a career but we;; the show is about him finding a connection with God. Let us see how Taimoor's death plays out, honestly a lot depends on his death track, because I believe that is where Mahi will take her own decisions.

I am in for any kind of love story . But this one is way too fictional ..I saw one of the reviews on yt. They were right , on TV and movies we see ppl like feedi so what. Fiction mein anything is allowed. This one will def create a fear against all jilted lovers lol

It is one of those impossible love stories..in all possible scenarios mahi can't marry feedi. Even if mahi loved him there is less than 1 % chance of living happily ever after. Theek hai..deewanapan aisa hi hota hai but I think I will have serious problems with the concept here..he will def guilt trip her...not just that she will start thinking that she broke a masoom dil and usko Haye lag gayi....he won't leave immediately after rejection , he will stay till her marriage , in the ost there is one scene probably from her haldi or mehendi where he is sitting besides her..don't think they will show it , considering the purdah they keep their women in.

We can talk about it as it plays out. But khani is one impossible love story which I loved n I found relatable. Mir hadi's journey of being a peer is more justifiable..circumstances were entirely different I agree..but in both cases the boy can't have the girl and he gives up on her , ultimately in search of sukoon and looking for answers to his questions he connects to God..his journey lasted for 15 to 17 epis while here its only been 7 epis n feedi is already losing his mind.....

How is this love which he imagined in his head different from sajal feedi? He talks to her nicely , she goes latoo over him , calling him hero and all. Agar wo bhoot banke peeche pad jaaye ke I love you ,how is that ok? That's what feedi is doing and thats why mahi doesn't deserve any baddua. Yes she did natak of friendship n all but where did love come from? The way feedi was talking to his friends ,like , bhabhi ye bhabhi wo, it was way ahead .

Anyways the epi was pure brilliance. Every scene was fab...feedi scenes..mahi scenes..Dilawar and feedi convo..mahi and her bhabhi scenes....family exited over the proposal, the song smiley37 Doli uthegi janaza uthega..mahi wants to feel the excitement of marriage but can't , bec of feedi. She decides to talk to him.and put an end to it..i loved it all.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Saari ladkiyan junaid khan ko mil.jaati hain🤣 First time , second time 🤣 third time..

With Junaid and Feroze's streak, yeah it seems like they will continue staying true to the history 🤔

By the way, Feroze has shared in his instagram story about the director editing KAM3 today and they are excited.. So, twitter has become crazy, fans are guessing that they have changed the ending from sad to happy, as there was a trend ke #Ferozekoladkimilnachahiye 🤣

But, I do not think they have changed the ending, they might have added/removed something, I hope it is addition instead of removal, and if they remove Taimoor or Sikandar's love story then I am just fine with it I guess😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

abhi mujhe feedi kaise zinda uss ghar se bahar niklega wahi dekhna hai .

aur mahi kyun bolne lagti hai dewwangi hai to deewangi hi sahi🤪

Uski Laila Sajal hai na, kuch na kuch karke bhaga degi apne hero ko.. Feedi is safe as long as Nazim shah knows about his dulhan hum lejayenge intentions, and I believe Nazim Shah will not learn about it so soon.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I am in for any kind of love story . But this one is way too fictional ..I saw one of the reviews on yt. They were right , on TV and movies we see ppl like feedi so what. Fiction mein anything is allowed. This one will def create a fear against all jilted lovers lol

I think love stories always sell, no matter how right or wrong, how tragic or happy they are, they always sell, given the characters connect with the audience. This show has got phenomenal response, from the second episode I knew that we are heading towards an emotional and hopeless saga of unrequited love, and I do not mind experiencing it. I have seen some people criticizing the show too, but well look at the hard work, not everything has to be real and conventional, it is a fiction, take it as fiction.

It is one of those impossible love stories..in all possible scenarios mahi can't marry feedi. Even if mahi loved him there is less than 1 % chance of living happily ever after. Theek hai..deewanapan aisa hi hota hai but I think I will have serious problems with the concept here..he will def guilt trip her...not just that she will start thinking that she broke a masoom dil and usko Haye lag gayi....he won't leave immediately after rejection , he will stay till her marriage , in the ost there is one scene probably from her haldi or mehendi where he is sitting besides her..don't think they will show it , considering the purdah they keep their women in.

I still feel that he is not someone who will ever try to make Mahi unhappy, guilt tripping maybe not the case, he might just try to pursue her thinking that what if she changes her mind (this is not right though), but again as I had said earlier, he is just too much, he will stay till her marriage, or may be just till haldi. I feel he will leave just before the wedding day and Mahi will meet him in the station when for the first time she will see him broken (The teaser of uska yeh rog maine dekha hai aaj uske akhon mein). I want this to happen, if she follows him till the station, then can we say that something about him him leaving bothered him? The OST scene is her haldi, where she doe snot look into his eyes, and I am kinda sure that after that he will accept the fact that she is not into him. If she starts feeling guilty post his departure then I think we can cut Feedi off the rope of being wrong here. I still feel, that Mahi will fall for him, she might realize his worth after he leaves her, which will be kind of poetic justice. I know even if Mahi loves him, they can never be together, but that is what love is about right? Feedi is delusional, Mahi is not so even if she falls for him, she will not act on her feelings.

We can talk about it as it plays out. But khani is one impossible love story which I loved n I found relatable. Mir hadi's journey of being a peer is more justifiable..circumstances were entirely different I agree..but in both cases the boy can't have the girl and he gives up on her , ultimately in search of sukoon and looking for answers to his questions he connects to God..his journey lasted for 15 to 17 epis while here its only been 7 epis n feedi is already losing his mind.....

Male leading losing his mind is directly proportional to the TRPs, and we all know that😆

Mir Hadi was just Mir Hadi, there cannot be anyone like him, and as I write about him, I already have goosebumps, how iconic was Hadi, it will take ages for any male lead to even come 10% close to Hadi's character arc, love, loss, redemption, worship, he was everything. Feedi is a baby cat in front of the lion Hadi was, if the lion could not rule the jungle, so Feedi jaisa chota mota sa aadmi kya jeetega, he is powerless. You know, the thing that affects me the most in this show is that Feedi is powerless from every angle, the writers just did not give him any strength apart from the innocence and honesty, he just does not have any stature to even stand in front of the Shahs, poor soul did not deserve to fall for someone so powerful and unattainable. Hadi and Feedi is similar only in one context, they both located their ladies and kind of was in delulu that their ladies actually love them 😆🤪

How is this love which he imagined in his head different from sajal feedi? He talks to her nicely , she goes latoo over him , calling him hero and all. Agar wo bhoot banke peeche pad jaaye ke I love you ,how is that ok? That's what feedi is doing and thats why mahi doesn't deserve any baddua. Yes she did natak of friendship n all but where did love come from? The way feedi was talking to his friends ,like , bhabhi ye bhabhi wo, it was way ahead .

Sajal and Feedi ending up is more logical compared to Feedi and Mahi. You are right nothing is different, the only difference in Feedi and Sajal's case is probably their intensity, woh shiddat se mohabbat wala thing is different, Feedi's love will become his religion, Sajal's won't, and once Feedi leaves this god damn jinxed palace, I will be the happiest. I cannot see him losing all kind of spine and staying here, he should leave in the next episode itself, but as we all know, he will not. Mohabbat aise bhi na ho ke he loses his self respect, he needs therapy already 🤔

Anyways the epi was pure brilliance. Every scene was fab...feedi scenes..mahi scenes..Dilawar and feedi convo..mahi and her bhabhi scenes....family exited over the proposal, the song smiley37 Doli uthegi janaza uthega..mahi wants to feel the excitement of marriage but can't , bec of feedi. She decides to talk to him.and put an end to it..i loved it all.

About Mahi's excitement, do you think she would be excited if Feedi would not be here? I do not know why but I feel, Mahi genuinely is not ready for marriage, even though Taimoor is the best choice for her right now.

Word Count: 1

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uski Laila Sajal hai na, kuch na kuch karke bhaga degi apne hero ko.. Feedi is safe as long as Nazim shah knows about his dulhan hum lejayenge intentions, and I believe Nazim Shah will not learn about it so soon.

possible phir dilawar bhi hai .

i feel dilawar ko subse pahle pata chalega😆

pyar ka nasha karta hai feedi

mujhe mahi ki diwangi samjh nahi aa rahi wo ost wala dialouge 🤪ek taraf wo taimoor ke ristey ke liye excite bhi hone ki koshish karehi ek taraf paro type running bhi karegi🤣

samjh nahi aa raha hai .itna hai mahi was not happy in her wedding

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

With Junaid and Feroze's streak, yeah it seems like they will continue staying true to the history 🤔

By the way, Feroze has shared in his instagram story about the director editing KAM3 today and they are excited.. So, twitter has become crazy, fans are guessing that they have changed the ending from sad to happy, as there was a trend ke #Ferozekoladkimilnachahiye 🤣

But, I do not think they have changed the ending, they might have added/removed something, I hope it is addition instead of removal, and if they remove Taimoor or Sikandar's love story then I am just fine with it I guess😆

i m not interested in taimoor faltu me ladki mil rahi hai

but sikander & his gf love story can be good .

😳😳😳 feroz ko ladki mil rahi kya i stiil doubt 🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

I dont thin feedi is at all worng .reverse the senario if feedi apporach to mahi can be friend, including her in every thing .mahi or any girl will think the guy is in interested in him so in lahore feedi love defo not delusion at all .just because he is poor so he cant love rich girl .

but yes in bahalpur we can say that after seeing this much parda, scary situation he can not think mahi can be her but as he always failed in everything he dont want to become a looser in his frist love .

but after listening dilawar story he is grasping that love .some where he know his love is also gone to dilwar way .

in that song he too thinling that thing so i dont think he is in pure delusion .

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nooo I think she is genuinely ok with the rishta..I feel she wants to get out of this haveli and pursue her dreams too ..they were discussing her studies , like she wants to take admission in some foreign university n they r sure her future in laws won't have a problem. Moreover she never had any feelings for Farhad. Probably she never interacted with boys and didn't know that a hand of friendship would make them take off in some delusional la la land. With every epi I am sympathizing with mahi more than fidi.

Rest , whatever u said I abs fine.. I agree with everything.. there r takers for all kinds of love stories ..I can see why this drama is such a big hit..I just wish they did a better job with the premise of the love story.. do something to justify the intensity of fidi's love. Either mahi loving him or doing pyar ka natak..chalo let's see where it goes from here..I loved the latest episode.

U have a point..after hearing dilawar.ki love story, he could relate to it..probably he will stay back to see that one glimmer of hope...look into her eyes to see that she has feelings for him.. I believe mahi is already feeling guilty for leading him on..that's why she took a big risk to talk to him alone . She is not at peace around him.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

It was problematic that Feedi followed Mahi to her house..but now once she has clarified that she was using him and it was all in jest, it will be ridiculous if he continues to pursue her - which he will looks like??

Having said that, I am supremely enjoying the Bawalpur scenes - really well done on all counts..the scene where Feedi is sitting at bonfire was stunning!

I love Mahi and bhabhi's wardrobe - beautiful clothes <3