Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

By the way, KAM3 broke all records, apparently the YT views are an all time record, and so are the TRPS. Iqra and Feroze also thanked fans and producers, they shared imdb ratings in their instagram accounts too. It is currently having a rating of 9.7👏. The show is doing so well *touchwood*.

According to gossip mills, HUM TV has approached Feroze for their next biggie. Fingers crossed

Another drama with feroze ?.means he will be separated from.the heroine and they will work their way back in the story ?🤣

Jokes apart I am really happy for him..n congrats to iqra and the team of kam3

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok, so here is what i think will happen (I keep seeing ppl mention a novel but i havent read it so bonk me if I make mistakes here or something)

Mahi is starting to fear feedi's intensity. She might even feel a pull towards him (maybe maybe not) but she has already been promised to taimoor and she cant go against that decision, so she marries T and moves to Multan.

Feedi is heartbroken, some painful scenes, ends up in Multan at the shrine.

T dies, Mahi heartbroken (she may or may not develop some feelings for T, since that's how most arrange marriage girls live their lives..lol). This is what leads Mahi thinking she has been cursed by feedi's love. The stronger his connection to God's love grows and his feelings towards Mahi, the stronger the pull on Mahi.

Sikander wants to marry his lady but his mom says no and he may end up marrying Mahi.

Now, tbh, I love my hea love stories and cannot stand the unhappy ones, but this is one instance where I see nothing good happening for feedi and Mahi as a couple. And it will break me like cloth over a dhobi stone is broken but I think it would be a spectacular emotional mess and I shall have my tissues ready.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

By the way, KAM3 broke all records, apparently the YT views are an all time record, and so are the TRPS. Iqra and Feroze also thanked fans and producers, they shared imdb ratings in their instagram accounts too. It is currently having a rating of 9.7👏. The show is doing so well *touchwood*.

According to gossip mills, HUM TV has approached Feroze for their next biggie. Fingers crossed

ohh wow congo to the team

feroz with another drama ladki nahi milne wali phir

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well what mistake? It is not Mahi's mistake if she does not love him. It is just a broken heart realizes teh suffering of another broken soul, that might trigger her to cry in front of Feedi again. And yes, Feedi is not someone who will curse Mahi, his character is too white to do something like that.

Taimoor dies in every show?🤣.. LOL, his death is inevitable, but then I hope his death does not break Feedi, I have a feeling that Feedi's residence in the shrine is more because of Mahi's loss than his own, I could be wrong though.

The other girl whom sikandar loves, that girl also goes to Feedi and requests/begs him for something in the OST, I do not know what, but all Mahi, Sikandar, that other woman they meet Feedi for forgiveness, strange but definitely something interconnected is awaiting us in the story.

well mahi herself admited that she is using farhaad .& farhaad usko bus delh kar lattu nahi ho gaya hai .

mahi ki sweetness & giving imp to him is the major reason for this love .so i cant give a free way to mahi

but i do agree that its not mahi mistake if she not reciprocate the love after all it her life .

yes that actor always die ladki milne ka bhi koi fayda na hota😆

& feroz isko toh ladki milti hi nahi

yes in ost that girl also go to feedi i dont think its for forgivness may be for dua so she will get sinkander. yes when story will shift to multan it going to another phase

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

I do not think so 😆. Mahi is fearless, Feedi knows that. He should just leave the palace, I swear, please please, it will be suffocating to see him near this people even after Mahi's rejection, Feedi better uses his brain now

no i mean to she is scared for feedi

well till now mahi not rejected feedi properly 😆

so i want feedi to persue his love

when she accept taimoor proposal feedi wiil soon leave the house aur nazar na aaye mahi ke pass🥺

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Another drama with feroze ?.means he will be separated from.the heroine and they will work their way back in the story ?🤣

Jokes apart I am really happy for him..n congrats to iqra and the team of kam3

That's what the rumors are in twitter, and people are trending that please issbar ladki miljaye isko end mein 🤣.. Today Feroze visited some event and a fan asked him that ' Will your character have a happy ending at least this time in KAM'? and Feroze was like 'Aaaaa hmmm aaaaa, I really do not know' 😆.. His 2 minute long confusion to answer this question had be in splits, he must have been thinking that kon kambakt shows hai woh jismei happy endings hotey hai, humne toh ek bhi aisa show nahi kiya iss jeevan mein 🤪

The TRPS for 7th episode were 12.4, highest till date, twitter and Instagram is ablaze. I am really happy for the team, they deserve the success.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sephora29

Ok, so here is what i think will happen (I keep seeing ppl mention a novel but i havent read it so bonk me if I make mistakes here or something)

Mahi is starting to fear feedi's intensity. She might even feel a pull towards him (maybe maybe not) but she has already been promised to taimoor and she cant go against that decision, so she marries T and moves to Multan.

Feedi is heartbroken, some painful scenes, ends up in Multan at the shrine.

T dies, Mahi heartbroken (she may or may not develop some feelings for T, since that's how most arrange marriage girls live their lives..lol). This is what leads Mahi thinking she has been cursed by feedi's love. The stronger his connection to God's love grows and his feelings towards Mahi, the stronger the pull on Mahi.

Sikander wants to marry his lady but his mom says no and he may end up marrying Mahi.

Now, tbh, I love my hea love stories and cannot stand the unhappy ones, but this is one instance where I see nothing good happening for feedi and Mahi as a couple. And it will break me like cloth over a dhobi stone is broken but I think it would be a spectacular emotional mess and I shall have my tissues ready.

@bold: from these two scenarios, the first one seems believable to be. Because I do not know whether you guys have noticed or not, there is a scene in the OST, apparently in Mahi's haldi ceremony Feedi comes and kneels in front of her, but she just cannot look at his eyes, it seemed like making an eye contact with him would kill both of them, so I believe she will definitely be slowly attracted towards him but it'll be too late. About Mahi's monologue of 'Uska ye rog, maine dekha hai, kahi mujhe uski baddua na lagjaye' is definitely relevant to Taimoor's death, this probably will be Mahi's pre-wedding thoughts. Sikandar marrying Taimoor's widow would be contrived, I really wish for once they would leave Mahi alone to discover her own happiness 🥱

Happy endings are always a pleasure, but then Feroze's streak of tragic love stories tells me that this show will also have a sad ending. I cannot wait for the shrine and Feedi's departure track to start, I know I will bawl, I will cry but it'll be worth it for the performances and the impact each of them will leave on us. Certain monologues of Feedi in teasers are just so so beautiful that it scares me that what if the actual scenes do not turn out to be as intense as the teasers, and if they indeed do not I will be cursing Geo and the editing team for an eternity 🤔

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ohh wow congo to the team

feroz with another drama ladki nahi milne wali phir

Ladki mile ya na mile, bass sanki hai ke nahi ye batade mujhe koi. Agar Mir Hadi aur Hamza jaisa sanki hua na, toh 100% sure ladki toh milegi nahi, aur shayad jail bhi hojaye at the end mein 🤣

Twitter was trending ke humko happy ending chahiye for feedi, it is just 7th episode, people are already aware of the upcoming tragedy

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

well mahi herself admited that she is using farhaad .& farhaad usko bus delh kar lattu nahi ho gaya hai .

mahi ki sweetness & giving imp to him is the major reason for this love .so i cant give a free way to mahi

but i do agree that its not mahi mistake if she not reciprocate the love after all it her life .

yes that actor always die ladki milne ka bhi koi fayda na hota😆

& feroz isko toh ladki milti hi nahi

yes in ost that girl also go to feedi i dont think its for forgivness may be for dua so she will get sinkander. yes when story will shift to multan it going to another phase

At this point I can only say Mahi was hyper in Lahore, and Feedi was/is delusional. There are two women going lattoo over him and he is running after Mahi😆. At least driver ki naukri is pakki, ladki mile na mile, badhaai ho 🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

@bold: from these two scenarios, the first one seems believable to be. Because I do not know whether you guys have noticed or not, there is a scene in the OST, apparently in Mahi's haldi ceremony Feedi comes and kneels in front of her, but she just cannot look at his eyes, it seemed like making an eye contact with him would kill both of them, so I believe she will definitely be slowly attracted towards him but it'll be too late. About Mahi's monologue of 'Uska ye rog, maine dekha hai, kahi mujhe uski baddua na lagjaye' is definitely relevant to Taimoor's death, this probably will be Mahi's pre-wedding thoughts. Sikandar marrying Taimoor's widow would be contrived, I really wish for once they would leave Mahi alone to discover her own happiness 🥱

Happy endings are always a pleasure, but then Feroze's streak of tragic love stories tells me that this show will also have a sad ending. I cannot wait for the shrine and Feedi's departure track to start, I know I will bawl, I will cry but it'll be worth it for the performances and the impact each of them will leave on us. Certain monologues of Feedi in teasers are just so so beautiful that it scares me that what if the actual scenes do not turn out to be as intense as the teasers, and if they indeed do not I will be cursing Geo and the editing team for an eternity 🤔

mujhe toh happy ending ke koi chance nahi lag raha hai🥺

in ost one scene where all four sinkader uski gf, maa , & mahi aange rahti white dress me i feel its for feedi end😭😭😭

but mai abhi sochna nahi chahti kuch