Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Hey that’s my assumption, I am not saying that the story will go that route. Mahi isn’t at fault, but according to one of the teasers I felt that she was saying that breaking Feedi’s heart must have cursed her fate, I felt that was a way of expressing her own heart break. Maybe she tried to say that now she’s realizing how much it hurts to lose someone you love.

About Taimoor, the saint in the first episode itself hinted and told him that something wrong is going to happen, so maybe it’s his death 🤔

Feedi is the central lead and narrator of the show, so it’s going to be centered around his heart break more than anyone else’s, Nahid loving Feedi and him not reciprocating could also come into play, Feedi definitely will realize that he broke Nahid’s heart, so Mahi broke his heart, and Taimoor’s death will break Mahi’s heart, it’s a chain, nobody can be happy my making an innocent one suffer, nobody is at fault too, Nahid might have chosen to move on and Feedi will fix his journey with God, but it’s not their fault that they fell in love with someone who doesn’t love them back.

I still have 10% hope left in my heart that someday in between all the lavishness Mahi might really fall in love with Feedi, but I feel that it’ll be too late, he’ll probably not come back and she’ll marry Sikandar.

By the way Charu, don’t lose interest just based on my predictions, viewers will keep predicting a lot of things, at the end, it might be something which none of us have predicted😆

Nai nai...aise bhi I wasn't too keen on tragic.love stories ..I am watching it for time pass..probably at some time I will connect to it...

This has been my only grudge with this serial. Feedi pyar kare no problem..but don't expect the girl.to love him the same way. It's such a burden on somebody's mind ..she will be guilt ridden for her entire life , when she never promised him anything or loved him. N the irony is he will be doing the same wth nihad.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey that’s my assumption, I am not saying that the story will go that route. Mahi isn’t at fault, but according to one of the teasers I felt that she was saying that breaking Feedi’s heart must have cursed her fate, I felt that was a way of expressing her own heart break. Maybe she tried to say that now she’s realizing how much it hurts to lose someone you love.

About Taimoor, the saint in the first episode itself hinted and told him that something wrong is going to happen, so maybe it’s his death 🤔

Feedi is the central lead and narrator of the show, so it’s going to be centered around his heart break more than anyone else’s, Nahid loving Feedi and him not reciprocating could also come into play, Feedi definitely will realize that he broke Nahid’s heart, so Mahi broke his heart, and Taimoor’s death will break Mahi’s heart, it’s a chain, nobody can be happy my making an innocent one suffer, nobody is at fault too, Nahid might have chosen to move on and Feedi will fix his journey with God, but it’s not their fault that they fell in love with someone who doesn’t love them back.

I still have 10% hope left in my heart that someday in between all the lavishness Mahi might really fall in love with Feedi, but I feel that it’ll be too late, he’ll probably not come back and she’ll marry Sikandar.

By the way Charu, don’t lose interest just based on my predictions, viewers will keep predicting a lot of things, at the end, it might be something which none of us have predicted😆

i dont think so feedi ever curse mahi .

its in mahi fate .yes in one of scene mahi begging to feedi so i feel its because she realise her mistake .what stupid game she played .taimoor will be dead at one point

the actor playing the character has same history in most serial .

but i want mahi to fall in love with feedi kyunki itni devdasiyat do tarafa mohabbat me aati hai not ektarafa but lets see.

sinkander love other girl so i dont think this gonna happen. their lovestory will be shown after feedi becoming peer .

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mahi is probably a more realistic character then Feedi. I personally know a few shah/syed/peer families here and while there is a difference between them on occasions, situations like Mahi and Taimoor are pretty common. She may have a master's degree but she is still getting that based on her Dad's good will and is just as dependent on the men in her family as so many of us non rich desi women are.

This is pretty much exactly how many rishtas get done even now in our society. Weddings are notorious (good or bad) for making many new jodis..lol.

The fact that Taimoor saw the girl, was attracted to her snappy attitude and pretty face and is now sending rishta is very common in all classes in pakistan. Of course sometimes, the boy and girl are allowed to talk to each other once or twice, sometimes they may even meet outside a time or two, but it always ends with making the decision yes or no for marriage within one or max 2 meetings/conversations.

TBH, I'm not from a conservative family and even I would agree to meet the family and guy if he checked all the boxes taimoor does (his peer background might be a negative for me but whatever). Mahi's mom was right. These are the kind or proposals ppl wait and pray for in arranged marriages. Mahi knows she doesn't really have an option (a coz her family is the real decision maker and b) especially when it's this good a proposal and I say this as someone who actually has a bit more freedom to chose my own life partner.

At the end , this is how it has always been for her, and not many ppl are self aware enough to look outside their comfort zone/ personal bubbles.

AND, having said all that, I know we all love Feroze and his cuteness as feedi and will probably cry for him as the show goes on and he is a great guy and all... BUT.... Mahi is in no way obligated to love him simply because he has fallen for her. Also, it's not like he spent tons of time talking to her except those few instances at the shadi so he isn't all that different from Taimoor. Alas, these damned unrealistic tv shows with their handsome shareef cute and talented poor boys (wish fullfillment) and the unattainable trophy that is the pretty rich girl for them...lol

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Royega ya jo bhi ho, bass chala jaye, I wnat him to leave this garbage place, he better not stay here till Mahi's wedding, I will 😡. He should gain some self respect after Mahi's rejection, that is all I wish to see.

I fear that Nazim shah might appoint Feedi to do Mahi's wedding preparations 😳, if that happens, then

ohh no 🥺

but i think now he take mahi rejection as her fear .

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

i like naheed but dint know why i dont feel bad for her .

bina bole she want feedi to understand her love thats not possible .rona hi likha hota hai.

thats why i m liking this fact feedi atleast want to convey his love & want to onow what mahi think .i dont think he ever thopopy himself on mahi

time hi nahi milega

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sephora29

Mahi is probably a more realistic character then Feedi. I personally know a few shah/syed/peer families here and while there is a difference between them on occasions, situations like Mahi and Taimoor are pretty common. She may have a master's degree but she is still getting that based on her Dad's good will and is just as dependent on the men in her family as so many of us non rich desi women are.

This is pretty much exactly how many rishtas get done even now in our society. Weddings are notorious (good or bad) for making many new jodis..lol.

The fact that Taimoor saw the girl, was attracted to her snappy attitude and pretty face and is now sending rishta is very common in all classes in pakistan. Of course sometimes, the boy and girl are allowed to talk to each other once or twice, sometimes they may even meet outside a time or two, but it always ends with making the decision yes or no for marriage within one or max 2 meetings/conversations.

TBH, I'm not from a conservative family and even I would agree to meet the family and guy if he checked all the boxes taimoor does (his peer background might be a negative for me but whatever). Mahi's mom was right. These are the kind or proposals ppl wait and pray for in arranged marriages. Mahi knows she doesn't really have an option (a coz her family is the real decision maker and b) especially when it's this good a proposal and I say this as someone who actually has a bit more freedom to chose my own life partner.

At the end , this is how it has always been for her, and not many ppl are self aware enough to look outside their comfort zone/ personal bubbles.

AND, having said all that, I know we all love Feroze and his cuteness as feedi and will probably cry for him as the show goes on and he is a great guy and all... BUT.... Mahi is in no way obligated to love him simply because he has fallen for her. Also, it's not like he spent tons of time talking to her except those few instances at the shadi so he isn't all that different from Taimoor. Alas, these damned unrealistic tv shows with their handsome shareef cute and talented poor boys (wish fullfillment) and the unattainable trophy that is the pretty rich girl for them...lol

you’ve put up that precisely. I think the emphasis on the class difference was to make us aware that reality is far different from being delusional in love. Feedi no doubt is delusional and as you’ve mentioned, Mahi is no way responsible for anything he feels for her, and that’s why I really hope instead of being adamant anymore he just leaves that palace after her rejection, till now I understand why he was here, because somewhere he believed he needed to apologize and clear his feelings out. So now when he’s done with the confession and subsequent refusal, he better takes off. And about Nahi feeling guilty, again that’s completely her own choice, I don’t think so Feedi (as shown how good hearted he’s) will ever try to make her feel guilty about this scenario, I still don’t think Feedi is going to force her or something and I really hope makers also follow the logical route.

Taimoor and Mahi will get married, and I think I would be positive about it unless Mahi’s mother would say that Nazim Shah’s permission was needed, I felt like Nazim Shah’s decisions were prioritized more just because he’s a scary man. Thankfully Taimoor and his family looks classy and good hearted ones.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Nai nai...aise bhi I wasn't too keen on tragic.love stories ..I am watching it for time pass..probably at some time I will connect to it...

This has been my only grudge with this serial. Feedi pyar kare no problem..but don't expect the girl.to love him the same way. It's such a burden on somebody's mind ..she will be guilt ridden for her entire life , when she never promised him anything or loved him. N the irony is he will be doing the same wth nihad.

I am actually a sucker for tragic love stories, and also, I am a low key Feroze fan after watching Khaani, so this show was like a breadth of fresh air for me, it has been ages that I have followed a daily soap with this much interest.. LOL. The last urdu drama I had tried following was Tum mere kya ho.

That is the thing na, Feedi is being delusional, he did not even realize that Mahi is not into him, him expecting her to reciprocate is wrong, but in his defense he is just like other small town guys I guess, who doe snot think in a complicated way. I believe she will leave after Mahi is adamant and once he leaves, it is all Mahi's choice and her miserable life that will make her guilty, she will not be guilty because he will guilt trip her, because as from the teasers it is obvious that he does not. Nahid's love is not self destructive unlike Feedi's, sad but true, he could have a career but we;; the show is about him finding a connection with God. Let us see how Taimoor's death plays out, honestly a lot depends on his death track, because I believe that is where Mahi will take her own decisions.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ohh no 🥺

but i think now he take mahi rejection as her fear .

I do not think so 😆. Mahi is fearless, Feedi knows that. He should just leave the palace, I swear, please please, it will be suffocating to see him near this people even after Mahi's rejection, Feedi better uses his brain now

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i dont think so feedi ever curse mahi .

its in mahi fate .yes in one of scene mahi begging to feedi so i feel its because she realise her mistake .what stupid game she played .taimoor will be dead at one point

the actor playing the character has same history in most serial .

but i want mahi to fall in love with feedi kyunki itni devdasiyat do tarafa mohabbat me aati hai not ektarafa but lets see.

sinkander love other girl so i dont think this gonna happen. their lovestory will be shown after feedi becoming peer .

Well what mistake? It is not Mahi's mistake if she does not love him. It is just a broken heart realizes teh suffering of another broken soul, that might trigger her to cry in front of Feedi again. And yes, Feedi is not someone who will curse Mahi, his character is too white to do something like that.

Taimoor dies in every show?🤣.. LOL, his death is inevitable, but then I hope his death does not break Feedi, I have a feeling that Feedi's residence in the shrine is more because of Mahi's loss than his own, I could be wrong though.

The other girl whom sikandar loves, that girl also goes to Feedi and requests/begs him for something in the OST, I do not know what, but all Mahi, Sikandar, that other woman they meet Feedi for forgiveness, strange but definitely something interconnected is awaiting us in the story.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

By the way, KAM3 broke all records, apparently the YT views are an all time record, and so are the TRPS. Iqra and Feroze also thanked fans and producers, they shared imdb ratings in their instagram accounts too. It is currently having a rating of 9.7👏. The show is doing so well *touchwood*.

According to gossip mills, HUM TV has approached Feroze for their next biggie. Fingers crossed