Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

In next episode If Mahi says she doesn’t see him that way, why is he getting upset, pack up dude, she’s not interested. Farhad mistaking her friendliness for live is not MaHis fault.

Isn't it natural to be upset? Not like he was having a breakdown or something, he was just shocked that his delusion was being broken, and since Feedi is a flawed human being, I believe the reaction was justified. Yes, it is not Mahi's fault that Feedi misinterpreted her friendship as love, but then that friendship itself was a farce. He will pack up soon, either after Mahi's wedding or pre-wedding, in either of the scenarios he will leave, he does not belong here 😒

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Episode was okay okay.

Ab toh feedi bhi dilawar ki tarah ,mahi ki janjh hi dekhega 😬😂.

Shaadi ki tyaari bhi lagta hai feedi hi karega 😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

More like the context is dumb rather than the characters. I don’t think so all Pakistani dramas have this, Ashar and Khirad fell in love after a gradual build up of their unhappy union, Zaroon and khashaf had this college history and work geography along with chai ka cup scenario, for Mir Haadi it was khaani’s fearless eyes and her audacity to treat Mir Haadi as someone worthless, also in diyar e dil it was Farah gradually seeing Wali’s worth. Mostly they have a natural build up, even if it’s like falling in a single episode but the context made sense, the reasons were understood. However in Taimoor’s case there’s no context, no reason, it’s bizarre 😒

Nahi yAar..it happens. He met her he liked her and sent a rishta for her...there isn't anything unnatural in it...infact ye toh I have seen in Paki serials more than anywhere else..where the boy sees the girl n decides he wants to marry her. N to be honest he is the right match for mahi. The family is also good specially his mother.. what I fear is , he dies and Mahi marries his older brother.. this I don't wanna see..

What does mahi has in mind ,all depends on that..

As far as fidi goes..yes it's not imp that the other person also loves you the same way as you do , pyar toh pyar hai na. It's like love for God..hence the title . It reminds me of my favorite dialogue frm a movie ,(although I found the movie senseless , I loved this particular scene ) ae dil hai mushkil..when srk says "ek tarfa pyar ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai. "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUrTyxgjny4

Whether or not he can have mahi ..whether or not.mahi loves him, he can still love her till eternity. I understand the sentiment behind his love..obviously It may not seem practical to many. For story sake it's OK, depending on how they tell me the story.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Episode 7

Before I write a review on the episode, I just want to praise the people behind the camera, costumes and music of this show, every shot looks so grand, every actor especially the leads look so good, be it the clothes or makeup, just pitch perfect. And yes, the score, the tune has something in it, the Sufiism and intensity is so vibrant and raw, the show definitely deserves the success it is getting.

Coming back to the episode, it was good, not a filler but also not epic, things moved and finally there were three high points. First was Nazim Shah and Feedi's dynamics, so as Nisar uncle had already ensured, Feedi is a rare kind, wherever he goes, he has this innate quality to impress people, be it his driving or be it his modesty to not run after money, Nazim Shah seemed impressed. Seems like Nazim Shah does not consider poor people anything but slave (as Dilawar said) and he was seeing his new slave in Feedi. The second one was Fakeera vs Feedi, ohh boy can I just have a good laugh?🤣.. Fakeera was like 'go', Feedi is like 'no', Fakeera is like 'You mad majnu', Feedi is like ' I am nanna munna majnu'. Fakeera was dhamkofying Feedi and Feedi in that super ironed and suave kurta was like main darta nahi 😆. Fakeera, Mahi and Saima's trio together were more like fangirling over Feedi🤣. Fakeera is like ohh my god, this guy is so brave, awara pagal deewana, Mahi is like I knew this dumb was too brave to be scary at some point and at this point Mahi sounded like Mir haadi when she worded 'uslko darr kyu nahi lagta'😆, Saima is like please the sharp jawlined guy does not deserve to die in here, can our army save him 🤣? And then this trio decided that they will dhamkofy him again. On the other hand Feedi is like nectar which attracts bees around him, the new bee is Sajal, and she is like ' I just want to have a glance of my hero', if Qazim shah and Nazim has minimal idea about their bahu, beti and naukrani loitering around the newly found sharp jawlined driver, then either Qazim Shah hajj pe jayega, ya phir Nazim Shah ko hajj pe bhejega 🤣

The ladies vs Feedi was too good, thank god these cute and young women, all of them indeed has seen through the beauty Feedi is, and it is plane sad that they cannot give him acceptance ever, he deserves better. Feedi and Dilawar on the other hand seems like to have made a bond, Dilawar will definitely find out Feedi's intentions, and either he will die to save Feedi or just remain mum about everything. Their conversations are a hint that in future Feedi will have to take a bullet for either Mahi or Nazim shah🤔.

Feedi and Mahi, well what can I say. Man jhoom jhoom, truly they light up the screen, I do not know whether I am just biased, or Feroze and Iqra actually look so good onscreen, the way these two portray the innocence of their respective characters onscreen, melts my heart and I feel equally bad for both of them. One is the victim of his fate and poverty and the other one is delusional, she believes that she is a free bird but she is only a mannequin who is studying only because Nazim shah was somehow convinced by her father, who will agree to marry because the man is apparently rich and educated, she will have to do parda because well that is how it should be in her palace, she was herself only when she was in Lahore, when she was with Rida, when she was with Feedi, Feedi fell in love with the chirpy and joyful Mahi, not the mahi who's mother decides her fate and whose every movement is monitored by her jahil brother.

Feedi was just too adorable in the climax of the episode. He is foolish to believe that Mahi is still angry at the door shutting scenario😆. And he actually apologized for that, he still addressed her as dost, chalo shukar hai, he did not directly jump into like you are my Mahi and I am your Feedi 🤪. On the other hand Mahi is like, konsi sasta daru peeta hai Feedi, that stupid dosti never mattered to her .. Sighs . Mahi also has a solo scene where she was thinking that how she was just using Feedi's friendship and she did not imagine that it might backfire this way, well Mahi he was the first man with whom you were making friends with (given the mahaan environment in your palace) and she was still so casual, I mean in reality women who have never been around men of their age and never been with male company, does not behave this relaxed and chilled with some stranger guy, but Mahi was so comfortable in Feedi's space, so I just do not understand that what Mahi's take is on marriage, is she alright to marry an unknown man just for degree and wealth? Does she even have a mind to decide for herself? She was complaining that Feedi is killing her excitement for marriage, WTH , she wants to be excited even without meeting this people ? The Mahi whom we and Feedi saw in Lahore came off as her own marzi ki malik, and the Mahi whom we are witnessing now is a coward, I could not believe she uttered the line that 'He will learn a lesson when Nazim shah locks him up', well if you have a masters degree mahi, then you should be sane enough to decipher that your brother is jahil, there is no pride in suppressing the poor ones. Also, Feedi does not have a degree, Nazim shah does not have a degree, still Feedi knows how women should be respected, whereas Nazim shah cannot even respect any living being, women are probably not even human for him, so I wonder, will Mahi ever draw the differences? Will she ever think from this dimension that if an uneducated man can rule just because by fate he is Nazim Shah, then can she choose someone for herself just seeing the man Feedi is and not his education or wealth?

The teaser was good, Geo does it intentionally, gives us the best bits in teasers and makes us wait for a whole week.

u explained so well👏

yes reality hit feedi .in teasers there was a scene feedi rota hai i think after this scene .🥺

but i m happy they r actually addressing viewers point .like mahi said has ke kya baat kar li tum to gale pad gaye . feedi got hurt & mahi got scared for feedi & herself .

but i think jayda kuch ho nahi payega mahi ki shadi ki taiyari hone lagegi🤔

poor feedi

yes it will be good if feedi save nazim shah or mahi. i think aisa hoga thats why feedi ko marenge nahi .even this come out

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Intense Episode.

Farhad needed that reality check from Mahi.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Nahi yAar..it happens. He met her he liked her and sent a rishta for her...there isn't anything unnatural in it...infact ye toh I have seen in Paki serials more than anywhere else..where the boy sees the girl n decides he wants to marry her. N to be honest he is the right match for mahi. The family is also good specially his mother.. what I fear is , he dies and Mahi marries his older brother.. this I don't wanna see..

Seeing the family, it seemed like Taimoor's family are good people and they will keep Mahi happy, so yes, in natural cases, the rishta is good. Taimoor's death is an open secret now, in the OST Mahi is seen to be in white outfit, so yeah it will happen.

What does mahi has in mind ,all depends on that..

Mahi probably does not have a problem with arrange marriage, she was not disturbed about the rishta and definitely she does not want Feedi, so I guess she will agree for it.

As far as fidi goes..yes it's not imp that the other person also loves you the same way as you do , pyar toh pyar hai na. It's like love for God..hence the title . It reminds me of my favorite dialogue frm a movie ,(although I found the movie senseless , I loved this particular scene ) ae dil hai mushkil..when srk says "ek tarfa pyar ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai. "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUrTyxgjny4

Whether or not he can have mahi ..whether or not.mahi loves him, he can still love her till eternity. I understand the sentiment behind his love..obviously It may not seem practical to many. For story sake it's OK, depending on how they tell me the story.

Yes, his love is not wrong, and he will love her for eternity, that is the crux of the story right? I just do not want Mahi to fall for him post her husband's death either, either she falls for him now or never, as you have said I also feel like Mahi will marry Sikandar once Taimoor dies, and that will leave a bad taste tbh. Either Feedi or not, I do not want Mahi to be tossed between brothers🤔. Also, in one of the promos I saw Feedi told something to Mahi, and Mahi was guilty and begging him for something, it seemed like she was begging him to pray for her husband's well being. There was also a teaser, where Mahi says that she is scared that Feedi's broken heart has cursed her fate, something really bad will happen with Mahi, for which she will probably blame Feedi's broken heart. As disturbing as it sounds, I hope it does not actually happen in the show, once Feedi leaves bhawalpur, I do not want Mahi to go and beg or even meet him, no matter whoever in her family dies. One thing I am sure of is that once Feedi leaves bhawalpur palace, he will never come back to Mahi, he will get his closure and do whatever he will do, but he will not come near her vicinity.

Word Count: 1

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

u explained so well👏

yes reality hit feedi .in teasers there was a scene feedi rota hai i think after this scene .🥺

but i m happy they r actually addressing viewers point .like mahi said has ke kya baat kar li tum to gale pad gaye . feedi got hurt & mahi got scared for feedi & herself .

but i think jayda kuch ho nahi payega mahi ki shadi ki taiyari hone lagegi🤔

poor feedi

yes it will be good if feedi save nazim shah or mahi. i think aisa hoga thats why feedi ko marenge nahi .even this come out

Royega ya jo bhi ho, bass chala jaye, I wnat him to leave this garbage place, he better not stay here till Mahi's wedding, I will 😡. He should gain some self respect after Mahi's rejection, that is all I wish to see.

I fear that Nazim shah might appoint Feedi to do Mahi's wedding preparations 😳, if that happens, then

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok..I wasn't aware of the details , I didn't see the ost also. If taimoor is to die , it's a tough road ahead for mahi..n cursing the fate..o.no..this is exactly what I feared.. mahi being made to feel guilty for not loving feedi. 👎🏼 I knew beforehand it's not a happily ever after love story.but reading this took away my interest completely. Aisa kya gunah Kar diya mahi ne and taimoor , poor thing uski kya galti hai ..ab saaf dil toh nihadka bhi hai na ? Why isnt feedi made guilty of not loving her ? Where does choice and self respect feature in any of this ?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ok..I wasn't aware of the details , I didn't see the ost also. If taimoor is to die , it's a tough road ahead for mahi..n cursing the fate..o.no..this is exactly what I feared.. mahi being made to feel guilty for not loving feedi. 👎🏼 I knew beforehand it's not a happily ever after love story.but reading this took away my interest completely. Aisa kya gunah Kar diya mahi ne and taimoor , poor thing uski kya galti hai ..ab saaf dil toh nihadka bhi hai na ? Why isnt feedi made guilty of not loving her ? Where does choice and self respect feature in any of this ?

Hey that’s my assumption, I am not saying that the story will go that route. Mahi isn’t at fault, but according to one of the teasers I felt that she was saying that breaking Feedi’s heart must have cursed her fate, I felt that was a way of expressing her own heart break. Maybe she tried to say that now she’s realizing how much it hurts to lose someone you love.

About Taimoor, the saint in the first episode itself hinted and told him that something wrong is going to happen, so maybe it’s his death 🤔

Feedi is the central lead and narrator of the show, so it’s going to be centered around his heart break more than anyone else’s, Nahid loving Feedi and him not reciprocating could also come into play, Feedi definitely will realize that he broke Nahid’s heart, so Mahi broke his heart, and Taimoor’s death will break Mahi’s heart, it’s a chain, nobody can be happy my making an innocent one suffer, nobody is at fault too, Nahid might have chosen to move on and Feedi will fix his journey with God, but it’s not their fault that they fell in love with someone who doesn’t love them back.

I still have 10% hope left in my heart that someday in between all the lavishness Mahi might really fall in love with Feedi, but I feel that it’ll be too late, he’ll probably not come back and she’ll marry Sikandar.

By the way Charu, don’t lose interest just based on my predictions, viewers will keep predicting a lot of things, at the end, it might be something which none of us have predicted😆

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Please SAVE ME from thr ZERO chemistry

I so wish the 2nd lead was good but again its the same gheesa peeta junaid khan who again has zero chemistry with iqra

What a wastage of a big budget show