Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Who is neha rajpoot?

I don't like iqra aziz either.

Neha is a very beautifull actress and model. She did only one drama Morey Saiyan .

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

neha rajpoot over iqra aziz ki overacting anyday\iqra was only good in gherat and qurbaan

plus the girl playing the fl lead here needs to have intense eyes as that was the first thing the ml saw in her and got attracted when she was wearing niqaab so her eyes need to do all the talking....iqra has boring eyes lol

I know Iqra overacts a lot..but with a good direction she can be tuned down. Yes , she has a big but not innocent eyes.. But maybe she can do something with it. Anyway, if Sadia who is a terrible actress with an annoying voice could make it in KAM , so why can't Neha. Well . I am with Neha now.😆

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Neha is a very beautifull actress and model. She did only one drama Morey Saiyan .

Thanks. She is surely pretty. Let's see who wins the race,, iqra or neha

1169266 thumbnail

She's versatile, and she proved her talent in Raanja Raanja Karde.😊 Also she's far more better than Neha Rajboot

ok.

Word Count: 1

1169266 thumbnail

thanks.

Word Count: 1

1169266 thumbnail

neha rajpoot over iqra aziz ki overacting anyday\iqra was only good in gherat and qurbaan

plus the girl playing the fl lead here needs to have intense eyes as that was the first thing the ml saw in her and got attracted when she was wearing niqaab so her eyes need to do all the talking....iqra has boring eyes lol

totally agree with you

I know Iqra overacts a lot..but with a good direction she can be tuned down. Yes , she has a big but not innocent eyes.. But maybe she can do something with it. Anyway, if Sadia who is a terrible actress with an annoying voice could make it in KAM , so why can't Neha. Well . I am with Neha now.😆

i disagree....Sadia may not be a good actress but she had very expressive eyes and a melodious voice. She just needs to work on her expressions but at least she didnt over act

No offence but i dont find Neha pretty but maybe onscreen she looks better than pics

there are so many good sctresses out there...innko bas yahi mili

they shouldve cast a big name since the show is big

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

there are so many good sctresses out there...innko bas yahi mili

they shouldve cast a big name since the show is big

Newer faces bring in freshness otherwise seeing same people again and again make it look repeative

Edited by Ruby7 - 4 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

i disagree....Sadia may not be a good actress but she had very expressive eyes and a melodious voice. She just needs to work on her expressions but at least she didnt over act

No offence but i dont find Neha pretty but maybe onscreen she looks better than pics

I gave up on Sadia after watching her in One tv's drama with Ahsan Khan. I loved her in KAM , that's it.😊

Neha looks angelic on tv screen. But I don't know much about her acting skills.🤓