Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi all. I saw theres no thread for this so I decided to make one.

Even after the passage of 8 years, cult hit drama Khuda Aur Mohabbat’s fan-following is still going strong. In fact, fans can’t wait for KAM’s season three.

As it turns out, Imran Abbas is no longer part of the franchise, which has led fans to ask – who’s the new male lead?

The second season of KAM ended on April 1, 2017, with plans for the next one still up in the air.

With Babar Javed gone, all that is no longer in the cards. Rumor has it that Do Bol and Yaariyan director Wajahat Hussain has been signed for season three.

There are talks of who will be the new male lead as Khuda Aur Mohabbat season three will revamp the serial. Word around the block is that Feroze Khan is being considered.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing, I want to see Feroze and Iqra together

But, this franchise is associated with Imran , sadly he won't be there

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It is produced by: 7th Sky, and will air on GEO tv.

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is produced by: 7th Sky, and will air on GEO tv.

Thanks Awida. I put 7th Sky in the topic as right now we dont know who the cast is.
I think 7th sky is GEOs only production house as AB productions was of Babar Javed and he is not there now.

The only show that dosent fall under 7th sky is "Yaariyan" which is under DRAMAYBAAZ Entertainment.

Edited by azaanabbas - 5 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahakh

Thanks for sharing, I want to see Feroze and Iqra together

But, this franchise is associated with Imran , sadly he won't be there

Iqras most likely not even in the considering , since she only does HUM and ARY. She has never done GEO.

azaanabbas thumbnail

I want Minal, or Aiman to do this role. Or maybe Rabab Hashim, who is a very underrated actress. Or Sajal Aly, Alizey Shah.

hariskh thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Iqras most likely not even in the considering , since she only does HUM and ARY. She has never done GEO.

Yeah she has never done any geo shows

Even her new show Jhooti will air on ARY Digital

If not Iqra, then I want Ayeza Khan to do since she is Geo's favourite as she has done many geo shows in the span of her career starting from before her marriage

hariskh thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I want Minal, or Aiman to do this role. Or maybe Rabab Hashim, who is a very underrated actress. Or Sajal Aly, Alizey Shah.

I don't think Aiman will be able to do shows right now because of her baby, but I don't want her to quit doing serials and I want her to continue with doing work like Ayeza is doing back to back shows and still does upbringing of her children

Minal is a good choice, I agree on this, I have neer seen work of Rabab Hashim except for Tumhare Hain and she was good in that show

I have never seen Alizey Shah in any show of hers and I doubt if Sajal will want to work with Feroze again though their onscreen chemistry is really good from Chup Raho Days

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I think the theme of KAM works only with new actress, or a fresh face. Female lead should have innocene , or at least looks young and conservative.

Minal, Ramsha, Yumna, Madiha ..all have the innocence and good acting skills.

hariskh thumbnail

I want Sohai Ali Abro to also be an option, Sohai has never worked with Feroze before either

Edited by mahakh - 5 years ago