Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Finally... I sometimes don't understand why they make such a fuss about physical attraction. It is normal and necessary part of a relationship

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Finally... I sometimes don't understand why they make such a fuss about physical attraction. It is normal and necessary part of a relationship

yes i know....... i hate it when they can't talk about it openly...........denying is one thing and calling names is another.........

if you don't like it i am sorry .......i was going about the idea that their history ...... they both think the other one must hate them so they think it won't be reciprocated.......

i'll try an os with a normal talk.....some time may be

thanks for comment

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I’m finally caught up with your FF :). Very interesting. Keep up the great work and update the next chapter soon :). At least these FF’s keep me sane— otherwise what better could have happened watching the show now :-?

I’m 😢 sad sad sad about the show ending but I’m glad we have writers like you and Sanju who are really putting the effort to cheer us up. To give us our much deserved JaBir that the stupid channel could not.l give us. Looking forward to more chapters . Hugs and more hugs ❤️

Edited by Honey_berries - 5 years ago
Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

I’m finally caught up with your FF :). Very interesting. Keep up the great work and update the next chapter soon :). At least these FF’s keep me sane— otherwise what better could have happened watching the show now :-?

I’m 😢 sad sad sad about the show ending but I’m glad we have writers like you and Sanju who are really putting the effort to cheer us up. To give us our much deserved JaBir that the stupid channel could not.l give us. Looking forward to more chapters . Hugs and more hugs ❤️

awwwww🤗hugging back dear..........i have to admit i was a little jealous when you commented on sanajana's post ....... i am glad you commented.......🥳

and yes.........besides show ending ........i thought atleast i could have 5 days filled with romance..☺️but know......now they are sad.......i thought to post later ......after show ends.....😭

but so disappointed with lack of romance........i decided to write some by myself.....🤣

so thanks to you........for motivating me .....

i will post another soon...

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Its true when pple have a history you do not pursue it.... But it is there

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu221

awwwww🤗hugging back dear..........i have to admit i was a little jealous when you commented on sanajana's post ....... i am glad you commented.......🥳

and yes.........besides show ending ........i thought atleast i could have 5 days filled with romance..☺️but know......now they are sad.......i thought to post later ......after show ends.....😭

but so disappointed with lack of romance........i decided to write some by myself.....🤣

so thanks to you........for motivating me .....

i will post another soon...

Oh girl. Both you and Sanju are fantastic. No words enough to thank you guys for writing the FF’s. You both have a unique flavor and approach to the stories so it’s kinda reading two seasons of our JaBir. The show is completely ruined. I’m so freaking bummed. I feel so lost. Kudos to you for even thinking out of the box and coming up with stories. I don’t think I could convince my broken heart to write a stories on my Jaan. I’ll miss them but at least your FF’s will keep them alive 😘. Much love and hugs ❤️

Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

Oh girl. Both you and Sanju are fantastic. No words enough to thank you guys for writing the FF’s. You both have a unique flavor and approach to the stories so it’s kinda reading two seasons of our JaBir. The show is completely ruined. I’m so freaking bummed. I feel so lost. Kudos to you for even thinking out of the box and coming up with stories. I don’t think I could convince my broken heart to write a stories on my Jaan. I’ll miss them but at least your FF’s will keep them alive 😘. Much love and hugs ❤️

you are so sweet ! ☺️thank you dear !!

yes ! i can never get over the fact that no matter how much effort they ae putting in jabir romance..(THESE DAYS ATLEAST WE SAW THEM CRUSHING OVER EACH OTHER - THOSE GLANCE )

it's just not enough....nothing compared to their offline chemistry.........i honestly think if they make Shrezain sit and let them talk and telecast it......trp will rise🤣

anyways ..... i glad we get one more week so i'll be updating .......soon one chapter.

i am thinking to end this ff......may be write another light hearted one shot !!!

what do you think ....! would you like to read something in specific.....i am opre to all kind of suggestions....

i feel like i will exaggerated this ff to edge of boring so i'll leave them rest with kiss and let others imagination roam.... and will do a real good one shot

NEED HELP EVERYONE...... DO COMMENT WHAT SHOULD I DO ??

i am scared i don't want to ruin this ff....i made it with so much effort

wil wait.. for comments...

with love

Tanu

Tanu221 thumbnail

Few names i have to take - maivelli - thank you for support and encouragement. (wattpad)

prachu13 , pveenat , mehernigar654, snehita22, srkislove, anjurish, shruzzy, mistertweetums, kasaf, ardhanarishwara

..... for liking my every post ....being there since beginning..... i hope you all like it....and others. who have been kind enough to leave comments and reviews....i only have words to express my gratitude 👏❤️ if only i can do better and tell you guys how grateful to i am to you all.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A SAFETY PIN - LIVING UP IT'S NAME !

# How to confront without facing the contender ? - go Naked.

Kabir felt Pooja giving in. She went still - inviting him to devour into her delicious mouth a little more.... further deep.

He decided to retreat as his mission was completed but he couldn't.

Instead -

He lingered.

His thoughts set off a debate -

Get off kabir ! its done

Yes ! yes ! just a few more seconds.

But mission already completed

I know but her lips are so soft and they taste coffee.

Shut up ! the war is over kabir

So don't pry on enemy's property

But she isn't the enemy.

She is wife

His wife

Get off now ! you're eating her kabir !

Fine !

just a little bit - lower lip.

And he sucked hard - and then harder - and one more time onto her lower lip.

She moaned and parted her lips gasping for air enraging fire through his body - he was sweating now.

Kabir she need oxygen and space - your are pressing her too hard !

Yeah ! just just....

just a sec...

Really !!

Don't you need oxygen for yourself as well?

yes !

so that we can do this again.

Right !

That hit kabir – he knew he needed air in order to live - to do this again Even if it's close to impossible.

So he sucked one last time soft and slow making a loud kissing sound – poring into all his energy and emotions. Inventing a new language of lips to convey his message into hers.

Then stepped away breathing hard. He felt he needed that cold shower again.

He watched her – when she opened her eyes and mouth at the same time -

She looked as she was drowning and got out of water. She was wet from sweat. he watch as a small droplet slipped from her chin slowly travelling way down into her blouse. Right in the middle.

He gulped down - never ever he had imagined be in a situation like this. His fierceness red marks wherever his hands touched her. He could see her blouses neck and the bulges above it ...... also red ....from being pressed under his hard chest. Her saree's Pallu was threatening to slip down any time soon lest it wasn't secured somewhere in the back with a safety pin.

SAFETY PIN - living up to it's name !

Her eyes looked as if she has been drugged and she was visibly gasping for air.

Dude ! you could have killed her !

He was shocked himself. He completely forget that she needed air too.

She opened her eyes with a little difficulty and looked at him to understand or confirm -

What is it ? She looked as if she is daydreaming !

Kabir moved his hand and wiped his mouth - as he had just eaten and cleaning his mouth is compulsory.

He looked at his hand to find the her dark red lipstick color.

He looked at her back and she had her eyes widened.

He just confirmed it actually - involuntarily though !

OMG ! She couldn't believe it - actually happened ?

Then another expression overtook her.

"Oh my god !

you are so brash kabir !

cover yourself up !!"

Now he was confused !

He looked down - well ! he has a towel wrapped around him.

Ohhhhhhhh ! she doesn't know that.

"Hahahahhahahahaahha.................."

– this time he didn't stop himself and laugh out loud clutching his stomach.

She really believed that he would be naked by now.

And kiss her.

Ok.

That was just ..............

ummmmmmm....

awkward.

He stopped laughing, But suddenly a thought crosses his mind.

"no"

he said - confirming her doubts.

________________________________________________________________________________

Pooja heard him saying a loud no.

What ???? He said no !

He wants to stay naked all nigh-

" I need to talk to you "

She didn't replied.

"Now"

She was about to turn to have a look at the matter in hand he sounded serious but he must be on drugs !

"Stop !

I am naked.!!"

She heard his panicked voice.

"Oh shit !"

She assumed her original position.

"kabeeeer ! if you are naked than put on some clothes !"

"And why were you showering !

At this hou- ...........3:24 in the morning.

You can catch a cold or worse a fever."

"Are you done."

"No I am not done.

And I am going "

She took one step ahead but stopped at his dangerously threatening voice-

"Don't you dare pooja Sharma.

I am talking to you.

Stand right there and listen to me

Or........"

She waited for him to complete.

"Or I'll kiss you

Again."

Pooja's flushed all red - but not because of his threatening, but because her even stronger will to try to move now !

" to kiss him -

AGAIN "

Thank fully he was standing behind her so he could not see. She breathed and she stood there.. She was curious now - to know what he has to say :

Trying to set aside thought which were portraying - other possibilities when he he wasn't naked - ALONE - replaying his kiss -

She remembered god and gained her control back. She begin again :

"Kabir we can talk tomorrow"

"I am requesting you please listen to me this once

Trust me this once pooja

I will sort everything ! you won't regret it."

He seemed confident.

" If you can put your clothes on so we can sit and talk "

She tried negotiating.

"No I don't want you look at me while I am ......talking"

Now he was being completely mindless.

"You'll catch a cold kabeeer !........... pleeeaaase !"

She couldn't hide the worry.

"Exactly ! Pooja

I'll definitely catch a cold.

So please let me talk -

and shut up !"

Pooja had no option but to listen to him talking.

Behind her.

Naked.

"Oh Shit !"

She whispered to herself.

________________________________________________________________________________

Here is what i wanted to originally write.........and made the whole plot to reach here.......

this one is my master piece......i have high hopes !! i really hope this will please all those hopeless romantics out there !

please please review !

and i'll be ending it now !!!........

i'm planning to give one shot - a romantic sweet funny and just heart melting scenerio - taking suggestions. ! .....shows has inspired me to try that ..... as writers are not much creative yet they look sizzling hot ! BY MERE GLANCING AT EACH OTHER !

and again thanks !!

MY FRIENDS 🤗❤️⭐️

MILLION THANKS TO YOU GUYS FOR STANDING BY MY SIDE....WE STARTED AS STRANGERS .......AND BECOME SOMETHING IF NOT MUCH MORE ......I WILL ALWAYS REMEBER THE KIND OF SUPPORT I GET WHEN I NEEDED IT..............I JUST NEEDED TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AN LIKES....THAT'S WHY I DEDICATES THIS PART TO YOU GUYS.

and to all my 😃silent readers.....!! i know i keep asking for reviews but that doesn't mean i do not register your presence,... you guys took out time and visit my work..... and like it i hope !!! . it's enough....

thank you for reading my work...and i'll look forward for you guys to keep in touch ahead...thnak you for being with me even if it's invisible i feel it ...with loads of love to you !!

TANU

Tanu221 thumbnail
Tanu221 thumbnail

JUST NOT PREGNANT ! Okay !

"I am sorry Kabir ! "

Pooja held onto the coffee mug for warmth. She was feeling lonely again. After months though and that too in kabir's presence. It barely happens. Only when there is mention of that man - even kabir's presence couldn't calm her turmoil.

"I can't be polite and sweet like you.

That was janhvi mittal not me

But

I know my tactics were wrong.

For many nights I wondered if there was a better way to do it.

I waited for others to do it.

And other families like mine.

But guess ! no one could dare to move against him just like you said - If his own family was scared of him - I can just imagine.

And I couldn't take it - my little baby sister suffering, hungry and helpless.

I decided to make the first move

Since no body came forward to fight for me i had to do it for myself !

And I want you to hear it clear and curt - I do not repent it.

I just couldn't.

No matter what Amma said - or what My own mothers think of me or yours."

She tried a little smile. He reciprocated with a small and sad one of his own. A first one this kind for kabir. He nodded in understanding. She was surprised but she also expected that. Kabir had always been fair - just like her.

TWO PIECES OF A BROKEN HEART - that's what they are !

"I wanted to cause minimum damage kabir but I had to protect my sister so I took the only way possible. The only way I knew.

And I take full responsibility for it.

I was wrong !

Even if my intentions weren't - my methods were certainly something I am ashamed of ! See kabir - I am not An Army Man - I am - was young, broke, helpless, furious and lonely little girl !

And still I don't think it's an enough explanation for my behavior. To be very honest Kabir -

But if I can go back I'd do it again.

I had to end him kabir.

In order to live I had to."

She took a sip from her coffee mug trying to get some time and let kabir digest her words. Kabir was sitting right across her. They were sitting on window sealing facing each other - their feet touching each other. Kabir was still avoiding her gaze - while she was looking at him trying to read him - he was looking at the stars above.

Pooja looked at the night sky. He is not avoiding her - It was a beautiful night. Some day she would like to sit again like this with Kabir under the same star filled and hazy sky. It was usually bright and beautiful. Someday it could be an additional romantic factor in their little moment - when they both were not sitting face- to - face, but side by side.

When she had her head leaned on his shoulder.

When their fingers en-twinged with one another.

When he held their tangled hands right over his heart.

And she will kiss those hands.

He would smile at her.

And whisper I LOVE YOU to her.

And he will be speaking truth then.

His eyes will be his alibi.

And she will smile even more and whispered back -

I love you more ! ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

Kabir looked at her. He looked serene. he nodded her to continue.

"There is no justification.

I do not repent being a reason for.........ummm"

She hesitated to continue - to be so blunt about her father-in-law. The spoken man was in fact the father of the man she has fallen in love with !

But she has to continue. She closed her eyes unable to see him hurt again by her words.

"PK Mittaal's death.

I was naive Kabir - I didn't know what to be ? So i became her - Janhvi Mittal !

My method is wrong and I do not want to make any excuse.

I was forced I was traumatized !

I couldn't sleep - had nightmares !

I was alone

Angry

Homeless

And what not

But that doesn't change the fact that I scarred your brother for life.

I can't tell you how happy I was - when i get to know that he is finally getting married !

God knows I only wish the best for him !"

Kabir knew that she was just Pooja being Pooja - asking for everybody's wellbeing but hers. And he knew it was very inappropriate to think like that about his own brother or wife like that - especially when they have a history like that - but he felt a sharp current in his heart - JEALOUSLY !! UMMM...........came a voice...... He ignored and decided to listen her first before acting on his ......ummmm ...... jealously.

He had this feeling - that given Pooja's true nature which was hidden especially from her family and visible for the rest of the world- and not to forgot her angelic beauty and that perfectly carved figure - all curves in right places............jealously is going to be his one true friend.

He didn't even knew he was the jealous kind until recently. But then again he didn't know anything until recently - until her. He has been this specially and exclusively manufactured for her kind of kabir - around her - always surprising other as well as himself. She is ........ never mind - he knew it all along. He thinks even she knew it. No point in repeating -

He is all hers.... and He will make her his. soon ! very soon.

"When I started it I knew one thing -

That pk mittal needed to get a taste of his own medicine and maa dadaji and chahci -

They were equally responsible - in my mind.

So I am not sorry."

Another sip of coffee.

"But I am sorry to you

For not feeling sorry

If that makes any sense !"

She makes a cheeky face at him smiling like a child. Kabir wanted to give a light peck on those lips.

" I want to feel bad and I do but for other reason -

Not for actually going through it.

But at the same time-

I am extremely guilty for what I have done to you guys.

I mean jay and sonali !

They are so innocent and young to be drangged into this but I have put them through so much.

And I know they have moved on but I can never forgive myself for what I made them see.

And most importantly dhruv !"

She closed her eyes to fight the tears. And kabir closed his fist to fight back his urge to shout - "No ! you are not allowed to take any man's name but mine only "

"You know kabir

Amma liked him !

Ammma............you were right about her -

She is my real mother.

That's why I couldn't just leave her.

Now that I have my mother I can't let her be alone.

It would not be fair !

I love my mother but if I let love myslef love amma any less it would be injustice to her !

And what she did for us !

She made us our world"

Suddenly she started laughing –

"I am so sorry I don't know why I am saying this !

It's so much personal and obviously

You don't knw her you wouldn't be interested I am sorry I went off track bu-"

"Hey that's rude !

And who said I don't know her.

Besides I honestly think she likes me more than you."

She rolled her eyes watching him trying to lighten her up. He can do it just like that. How easily. One of the many things she likes about him. Leave alone their time - rest Kabir was a gentleman, always there for everybody. He just saved his angry young man - and manhandling for her. She like it though- if he saves something exclusively for her - she will take take it.

"And she me awesome halwa ! Muaaaaa ..........!

If only she could teach you like that -

I don't have to endure yours"

" hey ! you are such a shamelss jerk"

She couldn't stop herself at that. He just knew how to get on her nerves. For future she need to make a note - that not talking to him when angry- isn't going t work ..... she needed better plan for future !

" you have to endure my halwa !!!!

Then why did you finish my bowl even though I always gave you an extra...... remember last Sunday.

Look at your tummy kabeer it's all halwa that you love so much."

Kabeer was looking at her intently then he looked down.

Touched his tummy.

She was right !

Then he looked back at her

Feigning irritation ........

Janhvi was smiling now looking at him funnily.

Suddenly they both burst into laughter.

They laughed and laughed hysterically.

Suddenly she went silent now shy smile. He continued though faking attitude :

"so what ! you know it's nice !

The tummy - It's a proof of wife's cooking skill !

Its very common for man to get a little tummy after marriage !"

"First ! of all - its not a little tummy - its huge !!!

And secondly that was a saying for women......usually women get fat after marriage.......

Look at me ! I am perfectly fit - means you are not a good husband"

"oh please ! that saying goes for pregnant women.

Women get pragnant after marriage - that's why they get fat !

So you are not fit - You are Just Not Pregnant !"

And here we start pooja's confessions. i think you guys also can feel how quickly their relation is getting deep...heartfelt conversation and stripping emotions is the best way to express love and strenghten it ...............so i really hope you guys can understand why their story need this .............please bare with me while i am done with pooja's confession..........ill be ending with a cute chapter ......will wait for reviews !!!!

love to all

Tanu