Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

I also mentioned the same thing in the AT thread. I think I am becoming like a TRP / Mata script writer even thinking about this ðŸ¤£ but it’s possible that she loses 2 weeks of memory .. poor Abir will get friend zoned again ðŸ˜†

Drama ke side effects.. ðŸ¥º

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I doubt a memory loss track will happen so soon. There is so much more to explore in the current track itself. I feel if ( and that's a big if) kuhu has done it she will regret and she will probably see Mishti and Abir's true love and realise how wrong she was about Mishti and how wrong she was in trying to separate them and it might change her perspective towards Mishti OR possibly this maybe a way for badi ma or bade papa to see how much Abir cares for Mishti and realise that the two of them are in love. 

Again these are all assumptions 

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't think Kuhu can do something like this all so casually and shamelessly. When she framed Mishti for those photographs she was shown aware that she is doing something wrong and she looked a great deal fearful (even guilty) doing so. 

There has to be something more to showing something like this.. otherwise they would have failed Kuhu as a character terriblly..

My guess is when Mishti learns Kuhu was involved she would further only get closer to Abir and send out the message loud and clear that she isn't going anywhere. Maybe it will put the foundation for MishBir's marriage to happen..but in no case should they show Kuhu being unrepentant about doing something like this...she has issues, she has been mean but she is not a vamp...

SWAPNA30 thumbnail

I wonder does kaveri know the story of yrhpk?????..she is a villian and thinking that she is a heroine of this show..dumb ladki... that fire on marriage day..kaveri gave the statement in the interview " mishti ki vajah se aag lagi hai"

But in the episode mishti has no involvement in that fire  scene

Stupid girl read the script first...aadat hogayi isko mishti ki blame Karnr ki real.life mei bhi

Edited by SWAPNA30 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel Kunal/ Meenu had planned a dirty trick....

And they planned in such a way k blame kuhu pe aa jaaye

Let's see...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beguiling

But could be that Kunal played the dirty trick too no? 

may be maa or beta kaam ka hoga aur blame will be put on kuhu

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

may be maa or beta kaam ka hoga aur blame will be put on kuhu

Hmm but they aren't really teaming up together for now, are they? 

I feel in this show only Mishti gets blamed unfairly. 

I also feel like Kuhu is the sacrificial lamb of the show, at the pretext of creating drama they make the character say and do a lot of unholy things. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seethal00

I think after the accident Mishti may suffer memory loss... Then all these Abir Mishti scenes may happen once more...

I was thinking CVS giving lot of mishbir scenes n what will be there in their kitty...

Please no memory lose. ITV ka sabse ghisa pita track hai

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Meankuku khoon kharab mein utar aye kya