We've a killer on the loose and no smart people to catch her?

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all.... This in my first post on SPM forum and had to because I kinda had to vent out somewhere 😤😉

Ye kuch zyada nahi hogaya? 

First Sakshi (Status: Dead - 12 years ago), 

then Saltanat (Status: Alive but in Coma), 

then Miyajaan  (Status: Dead), 

then Zainab (Status: Alive but in Coma) 

and now Ghazala  (Status: Dead)... 

Aur kitno ko maaregi... Before we the audience get to see some really entertaining drama ? Because for some time now there has been no entertainment in the show. - zero, zilch, nada! 

Kainaat is on an unchecked murdering/ torturing spree and I don't see it ending any time soon which is really starting to get on my nerves.

I don't mind having a villain in the show in fact I believe that villains are the ones who add spice to the show... It's them who primarily bring in the entertainment value to the show as the hero/heroine have to battle it out with the.... Engage in the good vs bad drama etc. Otherwise it becomes too bland. 

But for quite some time now we've only been given a good dose or rather an overdose of 😈 and more evil. Where is the cat and mouse game .... Where is the balance of good vs evil that makes it OK to watch Kainaat leaving dead bodies in her wake? 

What's even more sad is that in order to highlight Kainaat and her antics the writers are turning everyone else into blithering idiots... All of a sudden Zaroon is unable to understand that the girl with him isn't Saltanat... Rubina is unable to sense the changes..... All to showcase Kainaat as super intelligent.... But where is the fun in that??? 

I really miss Zainab... She was one character who almost always kept things interesting as far as Kainaat was considered. 

But honestly... Kab tak?.... How long until we get a break from this cycle of evilness? 

Edited by rickks - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you... Kainat rukne ka naam hi nahi leti... And actualyy I thought , since Zaroon and Saltanat have the ruh ka connection , he will sense something, when saltanat was in the hospital itself... Its crazy... its like Kaynat is a serial killer on a killing spree and no one even has a clue.. whoever gets it , she kills them... when is it gonna end.. so tired... only she is the smart one...
Diamond988 thumbnail

yes it is vexing to watch only murders everyone is getting killed, and it seems like a full family of idiots are waiting for their turn to get killed ... pure crap , u dont need to change the cast here, the writer needs to change 

ek_nai_paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And not to forget the superwoman that she is to be so quickly changing her getups - Saltu to Kaynaat - amazing. The victim does not get a chance to run even half a mile...  I applaud the writer and director.  So many such glitches in this show. Wake up guys before the show gets axed.  The only good is Helly Shah, she is killing it!

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: chik

Totally agree with you... Kainat rukne ka naam hi nahi leti... And actualyy I thought , since Zaroon and Saltanat have the ruh ka connection , he will sense something, when saltanat was in the hospital itself... Its crazy... its like Kaynat is a serial killer on a killing spree and no one even has a clue.. whoever gets it , she kills them... when is it gonna end.. so tired... only she is the smart one...

They are not balancing it properly and that's what irritating me. I don't mind seeing Kainat go all psycho but I really wish they'd balance it with some positive aspect as well....Seeing murder after murder is really getting on my nerves. 

I thought about teh ruh ka connection too....but I think because he is all messed up about Kainats suicide ...he is not thinking straight....Not that it isn't the best excuse but I think that's the reason they have intentionally dumb-ed him .....

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diamond988

yes it is vexing to watch only murders everyone is getting killed, and it seems like a full family of idiots are waiting for their turn to get killed ... pure crap , u dont need to change the cast here, the writer needs to change 

Miyajaan's was still fine...He was an old man...and getting to him was easy....but he still managed to get away from Kainat before finally succumbing to the injury and suffering a heart attack....But Ghazala....she was much younger and she couldn't escape Kainat...Hadh hai....and even while dying she couldn't manage to tell that 'Wo Saltanat nahi Kainat hai' to Zaroon? Chalo maana she couldn't but Kainat killed Ghazala in no time...it was like she was some superwoman who was present everywhere before Ghazala could even make a move. 

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ek_nai_paheli

And not to forget the superwoman that she is to be so quickly changing her getups - Saltu to Kaynaat - amazing. The victim does not get a chance to run even half a mile...  I applaud the writer and director.  So many such glitches in this show. Wake up guys before the show gets axed.  The only good is Helly Shah, she is killing it!

Exactly...and that too everything - The wigs, the contacts everything in just seconds.. And I am pretty damn sure that the Blood Test results will also be in her favor. Koi na koi kaand toh kiya hi hoga the way she was eyeing her blood sample tube....

The makers have formed this misconception that Kainat's psychopanti is what is driving the show forward....If only they knew.....that it was the all-rounder drama ...the balance of Good and Bad that brought in the audience. Sigh!

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ghazala’s death was so unnecessary.  Why would Kainat kill her unless she was jealous of Zaroon’s bond with his mother? Kainat is a fiend and yes, I am sure the blood test is also in her favor.  The all round drama was what kept the interest going and now just to see Kainat win every round without getting caught is just cliched and monotonous. 

Will Madhav fall in love with Saltanat? He already was heard saying Saltanat (Kainat) doesn’t look like the monster he knows she is. Will he help Saltanat trap Kainat? Will Zaroon start suspecting Kainat after the hesitation in donating blood and the empty grave? Hope Mamun doesn’t fall into Sabina’s trap.  Getting her back into the household would only further empower Kainat.  But Sabina’s got two fish in her pond, let’s see which one gets trapped. 

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Ghazala’s death was so unnecessary.  Why would Kainat kill her unless she was jealous of Zaroon’s bond with his mother? 

I second that but I think that the actress wanted to leave because it was going no where...i am not sure though. Otherwise honestly her murder could have been avoided but I think they wanted to trigger Zaroon into not moving ahead in his life with fake Saltanat.

Kainat is a fiend and yes, I am sure the blood test is also in her favor.  The all round drama was what kept the interest going and now just to see Kainat win every round without getting caught is just cliched and monotonous. 

I skipped tonight's episode and just read the update... Yup as expected she replaced the blood test sample with Saltanat's that she had apparently collected. 

Will Madhav fall in love with Saltanat? He already was heard saying Saltanat (Kainat) doesn’t look like the monster he knows she is. 

Definitely will.... No doubts. But probably for Saltanat.. Not Kainat

Will he help Saltanat trap Kainat? 

He may in the beginning but then once he realizes he is in love.. Probably not

Will Zaroon start suspecting Kainat after the hesitation in donating blood and the empty grave? 

Usse bhi bada unexpected reaction mila. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by rickks - 4 years ago