Sometimes the cracks made by our own hands will be irreparable.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

What a pathetic episode. ðŸ˜ˆ 

Dear creatives, the concept of this show is not wrong. You are not having enough of knowledge how to execute the show in an attractive manner. You could have run this show successfully without revamp by selected the actors perfectly. You could have made the audience stuck with this show by showing the needed twist. Because of your ineligibility, now you are showing the unacceptable things to stretch this show beyond irreparable.

Changing the writer and the director of a show for an improvement is not a wrong decision. But those persons should be well aware of the previous story, screen play, dialogues and the spot scripts.. I know, there is no use to tell something about this show when they are in vanishing condition. I write it with heavy heart because some talented actors are affected by your inefficiency. 

Coming to your show,

The previous editor should have not shown a scene in which the whole senior Mittals have in hands in the murder of Pooja's father. They all were standing in front of the house when PK and some other goons burnt the house. So the audience can never say that the other senior mittals are innocents. But here, the present makers made pooja to say that they are innocents and now she is crying for her wrong deeds against them. What a great joke. ðŸ˜¡

It is unnecessary that the previous story should be continued after the revamp. If the makers wanted to show Shrenu and Zain as a couple , they could have created a new character (double role) and the story could have been moved towards them. It is a simple thing. 

Jaanvi was the main character and that character was/is liked by a large group of viewers. This one character got the same rate as like the present couple pooja and Kabir are getting . So the makers should not put jaanvi's actions down to make Kabir actions are correct. 

Jaanvi's every action against the senior mittals was/is a justified one. If she wants to repent for her action, Dhruv only the eligible person for that .

Dear writer, don't make the good characters as the jokers by your poor writing. 

PS. In today episode , Pooja's crying scene didn't give any sympathy on her. She insulted all the girls who stand for their family . Her mother never think bad for her daughter's actions against Mittals. Because she is also aware of her family's destroyal. Girls are not lesser than boys. A girl can love her family unconditionally and she can take revenge if her family will be affected by the criminals.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You rightly said. After showing the Mittals infront of the burning house and repeatedly showing suman pushing the little pooja makers are mad by not showing suman apologise to Pooja atleast once. Now That's not gonna happen anyway. Pooja will go down with her bended knees and ask for forgiveness from the sr.mittals.

Pooja can ask sorry to Dhruv but looks like the actor is already out of the show.

Thank god iam not watching the show for the past one week.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Everything you said. 

Can you please post this on twitter if you are there? 

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Everything you said. 

Can you please post this on twitter if you are there? 

I posted the link of this forum page on my twitter account. krithi0 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I posted the link of this forum page on my twitter account. krithi0 

Got it thanks 

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This show is an insult in the name of thriller genre i accept this bitter truth. ðŸ¤¬

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You know what Krithi recently in my english class i read a story name Tale of Two Cities. There was a character called Madame Defarge who killed the murderer of her family with her own hands. I mean why didnt these so called makers didnt took such inspiration from such book or story.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

dear starplus,

Please don't present the characters which you cannot handle in your shows in the name of trp or any other reason you call out for because no reasons would justify the what you have done with this show

this show was unconventional from start you knew it.

female lead was grey and male lead was against his family they were not paired romantically and the slot was too weak for a new show like this u knew everything because u r in this business from past 20 years. u would have known that this show will not garner the trp u want from this time slot yet you presented just to ruin it?

just tell me one thing which girl in her right/revenge mind would feel bad towards a woman or the family who literally pushed them into death pit, that suman had in literal pushed child pooja when she was begging mercy for her father and you show that girl is repenting her mistake for what she had done to that women, sorry to say but no girl on this earth i challenge U no girl will feel bad for "suman".

that so called mittals were hiding a criminal of thousands innocents dead people and pooja was the victim of this hypocrisy and if you show this message with the tagline rishta wohi soch nayi than just dont put up this show!!! we would have been content the characters are not butchered and show ended. 

Kabir MIttal was ready to leave his family when her mother was mentally unstable for a girl whom he married. Kabir Mittal was ready to leave his family when his daadu was hospitalised and this kabir mittal is forcing a girl a to repent herso called mistakes which was done out of suffering of 20years of her life which she spent without her family because of this senior mittals hats off to u for this kind of treatment to your own show and characters

All in All i can just say thankyou for ruining the entire show. you made me understand that never ever in your life expect an unconventional character from ITV.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

You know what Krithi recently in my english class i read a story name Tale of Two Cities. There was a character called Madame Defarge who killed the murderer of her family with her own hands. I mean why didnt these so called makers didnt took such inspiration from such book or story.

Still the makers have 12 days to recover the damage of this show. I have been believing until yesterday that some good things will happen. But after seeing today episode I have lost all my hopes. This show will be one of the worst shows of Indian television.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

do not expect itv to be good : lesson learnt 

they can be worst when time comes for their so called trp and i just pray that this starplus channel should suffer the highest losses in the near time i have to recharge my account tomorrow and i m not going to un subscribe star from my account thats sure shot decision