Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

It really is, and it would suit our mishbir soo well🤗 just need Abir to grow his hair out

haan me neither, I haven't seen Navya (only a couple of scenes), I heard it was a well balanced show with college romance vibes and family drama😊👍🏼

B- I don't want shaheer to grow his hair😆. I maybe in minority but I like him in short hair bcoz I think He looks damn sexy when his hair is short

I liked his long hair in mahabharat, it was properly cut n suited well on him but here in yrhpk he didn't pay much attention to the hair properly so I didn't really liked his long hair so I was very happy when he cut his hair.. He looks dapper in short hair

I- I tried to watch it In hotstar but I didn't get the tym, maybe if StarPlus will rerun its episode then I might I give it a try.. Currently I'm watching episodes of Aksharas yrkkh on tv😆

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I said in my other post that in this show he has done maximum romance compared to his other shows, n I'm happy that he is coming out of comfort zone

And we were talking about the kisses, here in this show Atleast on the wedding night he kissed mishti on her temple aage what is in store for us when it comes to romance that we've to see

it's good he is coming out of his comfort zone .....m

Coming to MishBir we are yet to see hubby wife romance of them..hope we get good scenes..I want a neck kiss☺️🙈😛😛

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

If only we had such cute, handsome boys sitting next to us in college like this😳☺️

If only...

(we get you navya, we know how you feel😆)

https://twitter.com/tinaa_sns2/status/1033707342041423872

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

B- I don't want shaheer to grow his hair😆. I maybe in minority but I like him in short hair bcoz I think He looks damn sexy when his hair is short

I liked his long hair in mahabharat, it was properly cut n suited well on him but here in yrhpk he didn't pay much attention to the hair properly so I didn't really liked his long hair so I was very happy when he cut his hair.. He looks dapper in short hair

I- I tried to watch it In hotstar but I didn't get the tym, maybe if StarPlus will rerun its episode then I might I give it a try.. Currently I'm watching episodes of Aksharas yrkkh on tv😆

haha don't worry, I don't deny that he looks super hot with short hair, sure it took me a little while to get used to it after seeing Abir with long luscious silky hair...but I do admit post-leap, he looked damn hot😳😆

But I feel he is one of very few actors (men in general), who can pull of looking handsome with long hair (and short). I do agree the initial few months of the show had a untidy messy long hair look to Abir, but I guess that is what they wanted for the banjaara vibes. But I personally really liked that slight trim he got during kuku shaadi, so the length and volume was perfect (nicely trimmed) for their temple confession day❤️

@Bold: oh yes, back when the days of yrkkh were actually good😆😊

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

haha don't worry, I don't deny that he looks super hot with short hair, sure it took me a little while to get used to it after seeing Abir with long luscious silky hair...but I do admit post-leap, he looked damn hot😳😆

But I feel he is one of very few actors (men in general), who can pull of looking handsome with long hair (and short). I do agree the initial few months of the show had a untidy messy long hair look to Abir, but I guess that is what they wanted for the banjaara vibes. But I personally really liked that slight trim he got during kuku shaadi, so the length and volume was perfect (nicely trimmed) for their temple confession day❤️

@Bold: oh yes, back when the days of yrkkh were actually good😆😊

B- have u watched Aksharas yrkkh? But the screenplay is very draggy yaar.. It's been almost 20 days since I'm watching the one hour episodes but naitik has now entered in the show, the way of story telling has changed drastically.. Abhi Toh ek episode mein duniya Idar ki udar ho jaati hai😆

About shaheers hair, I completely agree with u🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Chirpy_Toree/status/1255008573655937030?s=19

❤️❤️his words r so motivating...no one can motivate me like Sha does... 😆😆

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Source : Image

Word Count: 1

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail