Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Rashi in Navya he was young just once he kissed even that is like a peck not kiss..just saw this scene in IG today then realised we wont even get cheek kiss in our show🤣(we were dreaming abt lip lock)🤣lets see what happens😆

geethu I saw SR episode in navya..it's beautiful ..like whole episode on SR there were like more than ten kisses😆 it's like a cute young couple kinda Romance😳 I think if it's in script he will definitely do ..😛
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

What is he even doing in the scene 🤪

Idk how the director Okayed the shot 🤓

Y is shaheer doing this.. Earlier he has kissed soumya on her cheeks in navya so many times

What is wrong with him now. Y is he not comfortable to kiss on screen.. It's his job

Here he's not even comfortable kissing sonarika on her cheeks n then he says that he wud lock lips if the script demands 🤣

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Is that a kiss??? smiley3 smiley29

smiley37 smiley37

🤣😆🤣

haha you guys are cracking me up

what was Shah and the director thinking!?🤪😆 Even rhesha/mishbir's cheek rubs on haldi was waay more passionate than this😳🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

I really want lambe baal rajvansh to return😒

So that we can have mishbir scene like this😳😆

https://twitter.com/shama7786/status/1248192672180973569

Abiira being all possessive about his hair, and our mishti teasing him😛

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I really want lambe baal rajvansh to return😒

So that we can have mishbir scene like this😳😆

https://twitter.com/shama7786/status/1248192672180973569

Abiira being all possessive about his hair, and our mishti teasing him😛

This is so cute

I haven't watched navya, I saw shaheer for the first tym in mahabharat

But I've heard that the show was awesome n his chemistry with soumya was loved by many

Rashi23 thumbnail

🤣😆🤣

haha you guys are cracking me up

what was Shah and the director thinking!?🤪😆 Even rhesha/mishbir's cheek rubs on haldi was waay more passionate than this😳🤣

Exactly that's what I said ki how did the director okayed the shot, n what wud the ppl on the set wud have thought about shah ki kya yaar ek peck bhi nhi de Pa rhaa hai ye🤣

B-yup that was way more hotter n sexier than this, I think the credit goes to the director n I think that's y when garima posted that video on ig she thanked him for making shah do that 😆

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

I don't think shaheer refused to do any bold scenes.. infact compared to his other shows he did some really close romantic scenes with Rhea....but I agree they should show some progress in MishBir romance since they married..

I said in my other post that in this show he has done maximum romance compared to his other shows, n I'm happy that he is coming out of comfort zone

And we were talking about the kisses, here in this show Atleast on the wedding night he kissed mishti on her temple aage what is in store for us when it comes to romance that we've to see

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Exactly that's what I said ki how did the director okayed the shot, n what wud the ppl on the set wud have thought about shah ki kya yaar ek peck bhi nhi de Pa rhaa hai ye🤣

B-yup that was way more hotter n sexier than this, I think the credit goes to the director n I think that's y when garima posted that video on ig she thanked him for making shah do that 😆

haan exactly!😆

@bold: ooh really? I didn't see that😲

Rashi23 thumbnail

haan exactly!😆

@bold: ooh really? I didn't see that😲

I mean she said thanks to the director for bringing out the sizzling chemistry of Rhesha as mishbir on screen

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

This is so cute

I haven't watched navya, I saw shaheer for the first tym in mahabharat

But I've heard that the show was awesome n his chemistry with soumya was loved by many

It really is, and it would suit our mishbir soo well🤗 just need Abir to grow his hair out

haan me neither, I haven't seen Navya (only a couple of scenes), I heard it was a well balanced show with college romance vibes and family drama😊👍🏼

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aap log Sha ki AT mein aa gayi😛lets ahve our discussion here..we should make Sha and Rhea AT more active anyway...👍🏼👍🏼