Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_dOvDuh6VW/

hmm guys I when saw this scene in INsta..then realised we wont get even a cheek kiss in our show..see how salim kiss anarkali..till now mishti only kissed abir in his cheeks..abir kissed mishti in forehead😆

What is he even doing in the scene 🤪

Idk how the director Okayed the shot 🤓

Y is shaheer doing this.. Earlier he has kissed soumya on her cheeks in navya so many times

What is wrong with him now. Y is he not comfortable to kiss on screen.. It's his job

Here he's not even comfortable kissing sonarika on her cheeks n then he says that he wud lock lips if the script demands 🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Y is shaheer doing this.. Earlier he has kissed soumya on her cheeks in navya so many times

What is wrong with him now. Y is he not comfortable to kiss on screen.. It's his job

Here he's not even comfortable kissing sonarika on her cheeks n then he says that he wud lock lips if the script demands 🤣

U cracked me up rashi..the guy who is not comfortable with cheek kiss is ready for lip lock🤣🤣 but I think he is more comfortable with rhea than Sonarika... atleast he is doing some kind of romantic scenes with rhea..if not necessarily kiss..😆😆

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

U cracked me up rashi..the guy who is not comfortable with cheek kiss is ready for lip lock🤣🤣 but I think he is more comfortable with rhea than Sonarika... atleast he is doing some kind of romantic scenes with rhea..if not necessarily kiss..😆😆

Haha

Yeah ammu

This is Rs show, n u know na kaira se Kitna romance karwaya hai usne

I'm sure shah se bhi karwayega.. See already I think the way shah has done romance in this show usne Apne Koi Aur show mein itna romance kiya nhi hoga

Rs chodega nhi Shah ko, romance karwa ke rahega unless shah denies n disagree

But looking at the bathroom romance of mishbir where their lips were so close, I think shah is pushing he's boundaries n trying to do romance

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haha

Yeah ammu

This is Rs show, n u know na kaira se Kitna romance karwaya hai usne

I'm sure shah se bhi karwayega.. See already I think the way shah has done romance in this show usne Apne Koi Aur show mein itna romance kiya nhi hoga

Rs chodega nhi Shah ko, romance karwa ke rahega unless shah denies n disagree

But looking at the bathroom romance of mishbir where their lips were so close, I think shah is pushing he's boundaries n trying to do romance

He will have to do..but I don't think it's necessary to show romantic scenes Everytime...in krpkab I think the script didn't demand many intimate scenes.. also in demsa..I don't know whether here it is demanded or not.. becoz we have every kind of scene.ryt??? romantic emotional etc etc.🤗🤗

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Is that a kiss??? 😲

🤣 🤣

Haan yaar this was the most passionate kiss🤣

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rashi in Navya he was young just once he kissed even that is like a peck not kiss..just saw this scene in IG today then realised we wont even get cheek kiss in our show🤣(we were dreaming abt lip lock)🤣lets see what happens😆

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Rashi in Navya he was young just once he kissed even that is like a peck not kiss..just saw this scene in IG today then realised we wont even get cheek kiss in our show🤣(we were dreaming abt lip lock)🤣lets see what happens😆

Apne actresses se shah kiss leta hai par unhe deta nhi hai🤣

I don't understand y those who want to act r not comfortable doing romance.. Y to join acting when u r not going to fulfill all the requirements.. Even in South film, there r some actresses who refuse to kiss the heros on their cheeks or refuse to hug.. I get so angry on them.. There r others who do everything bcoz they know that it's their job

It's highly unprofessional 👎🏼

Rs loves showing passionate Romance in his shows but bcoz of shah he has to restrict his cvs n now they r giving bold n passionate romance to kuku bcoz shah doesn't want to do bold stuff 🤪

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Is that a kiss??? 😲

🤣 🤣

haha ashi 🤣🤣

I saw one Salim anarkali romantic scene on twitter..he kisses her eyes .that was really good scene😛

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Apne actresses se shah kiss leta hai par unhe deta nhi hai🤣

I don't understand y those who want to act r not comfortable doing romance.. Y to join acting when u r not going to fulfill all the requirements.. Even in South film, there r some actresses who refuse to kiss the heros on their cheeks or refuse to hug.. I get so angry on them.. There r others who do everything bcoz they know that it's their job

It's highly unprofessional 👎🏼

Rs loves showing passionate Romance in his shows but bcoz of shah he has to restrict his cvs n now they r giving bold n passionate romance to kuku bcoz shah doesn't want to do bold stuff 🤪

I don't think shaheer refused to do any bold scenes.. infact compared to his other shows he did some really close romantic scenes with Rhea....but I agree they should show some progress in MishBir romance since they married..