Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

Mai b theek hu.....Tu kaisi hai? Rstay safe ....

I can understand you...Mera haal breakup time pe tha....ABI better hai

You can come interact in cc thread..

Am okay in general...

Have been home for close to a month now...

Kids, hubby - we are all home.

World hi haalath dekh ke bahot sad hoon.

Show ke thoughts pe abhi main break laga diya hai... sochna bandh kar diya hai.

And I only feel like contributing on the forum if something inspires me to write. Abhi cool ke thread pe reply kiya. Actually felt good to write something after long...

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Am okay in general...

Have been home for close to a month now...

Kids, hubby - we are all home.

World hi haalath dekh ke bahot sad hoon.

Show ke thoughts pe abhi main break laga diya hai... sochna bandh kar diya hai.

And I only feel like contributing on the forum if something inspires me to write. Abhi cool ke thread pe reply kiya. Actually felt good to write something after long...

tum zyada sad lag rahi hu

πŸ€—πŸ€—

You know you can always talk to me or anyone else Jerez right?

SheThought thumbnail
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Love the fact that Shah takes His time understanding the character that he plays!
And of course Arjun required him to put a lot more effort than other roles...

Awww he read the Mahabharata and Geeta Saar is his favorite part of it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XpRxehTmY/

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice πŸ‘πŸΌ

I had seen this before too i think πŸ€”

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love the fact that Shah takes His time understanding the character that he plays!
And of course Arjun required him to put a lot more effort than other roles...

Awww he read the Mahabharata and Geeta Saar is his favorite part of it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XpRxehTmY/

Pali , aapke orders ko follow karte hue main aa gayi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaheer toh alien hai re baba, age dikh hi nahi rahi πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† it feels like abir hi hai , arjun la teeka laga ke baitha hai πŸ˜† infact now he looks younger

I love the way he said arjun was the chosen one because he can take the responsibility to understand, I had read this somewhere, that geeta gyan unhi ko milta hai jinme usse samajhne ki shakti ho and the one who can use that knowledge for the betterment of the world as a whole 😳

His fav scene is Shri Krishna giving geeta gyaan to arjuna, that's my fav too ⭐️⭐️⭐️ same pinch shaheer πŸ˜† geeta gyaan scenes are so special to me , main kabhi kabhi yunhi vo episode nikal ke dekhti hun

Mahabharat as a series is such a complicated story , extremely high on emotions, playing this character would have been so difficult at the same time so exciting for an actor, not just physically but emotionally and mentally too

Ufffff shaheer has made some brilliant choices 😳😳

Pali post more such interviews of him yaar ❀️ I will also find and post it πŸ˜ƒ

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Pali , aapke orders ko follow karte hue main aa gayi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaheer toh alien hai re baba, age dikh hi nahi rahi πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† it feels like abir hi hai , arjun la teeka laga ke baitha hai πŸ˜† infact now he looks younger

I love the way he said arjun was the chosen one because he can take the responsibility to understand, I had read this somewhere, that geeta gyan unhi ko milta hai jinme usse samajhne ki shakti ho and the one who can use that knowledge for the betterment of the world as a whole 😳

His fav scene is Shri Krishna giving geeta gyaan to arjuna, that's my fav too ⭐️⭐️⭐️ same pinch shaheer πŸ˜† geeta gyaan scenes are so special to me , main kabhi kabhi yunhi vo episode nikal ke dekhti hun

Mahabharat as a series is such a complicated story , extremely high on emotions, playing this character would have been so difficult at the same time so exciting for an actor, not just physically but emotionally and mentally too

Ufffff shaheer has made some brilliant choices 😳😳

Pali post more such interviews of him yaar ❀️ I will also find and post it πŸ˜ƒ

Aap aaye, bahar aayi... aayiyen aayiyen πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haan, kashmiri seb has maintained himself well! Age nahin dikhti...

I think he looked little older as Arjun than Abir because he had to put on a lot of weight to look like a warrior. So looks a little older than his super lean (and super se bhi upar sexy) self now... πŸ˜†

Yeah, i love the fact that he wanted to understand the character of Arjun and learn about Mahabharat before embarking on his journey as Arjun! He is a thinker and an intelligent person, so I totally understand his need to study and make a mental map of the character in his mind beforehand. Plus I appreciate the fact that him not being a Hindu, he still appreciates and cherishes the nuances of Hindu mythology...

I had read that too that Geeta saar unko hi samajh main aata hai jo uska sahi upyog kar sake...

I so wish to read Geeta gyan and Mahabharat one day... Uru, tell me the name of that book that you had read please. I meant to note it down when you told me earlier and now I have forgotten...

Mahabharat story is fascinating!! Makes you want to think! So understand Shah's excitement as an actor! Yes, he did make some great choices... none of his Indian shows are disappointing! Ek se badhkar ek hai... and that is because he studies, takes his time and chooses wisely. And he is never after blind fame and money - and want to do great cinema in India!

Yes, will share whatever exciting I come across.. tab tak, yeh dekh...

Agar dekha huva hai, toh phir se dekh πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBb9ZRp3Msk

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Aap aaye, bahar aayi... aayiyen aayiyen πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haan, kashmiri seb has maintained himself well! Age nahin dikhti...

I think he looked little older as Arjun than Abir because he had to put on a lot of weight to look like a warrior. So looks a little older than his super lean (and super se bhi upar sexy) self now... πŸ˜†

Yeah, i love the fact that he wanted to understand the character of Arjun and learn about Mahabharat before embarking on his journey as Arjun! He is a thinker and an intelligent person, so I totally understand his need to study and make a mental map of the character in his mind beforehand. Plus I appreciate the fact that him not being a Hindu, he still appreciates and cherishes the nuances of Hindu mythology...

I had read that too that Geeta saar unko hi samajh main aata hai jo uska sahi upyog kar sake...

I so wish to read Geeta gyan and Mahabharat one day... Uru, tell me the name of that book that you had read please. I meant to note it down when you told me earlier and now I have forgotten...

Mahabharat story is fascinating!! Makes you want to think! So understand Shah's excitement as an actor! Yes, he did make some great choices... none of his Indian shows are disappointing! Ek se badhkar ek hai... and that is because he studies, takes his time and chooses wisely. And he is never after blind fame and money - and want to do great cinema in India!

Yes, will share whatever exciting I come across.. tab tak, yeh dekh...

Agar dekha huva hai, toh phir se dekh πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBb9ZRp3Msk

Thank you thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Kashmiri seb ke Gaal kheechne ka mann kar raha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan its because of the weight and there is some facial fat that makes him looks so cute and a bit chubby, I like that , but now he is at his best , men I their 30s often look sexier, that's what I observed πŸ˜› Aur phir yeh toh Kashmiri seb hai , toh sone pe suhaga πŸ˜‰

So true,

arey the fact that he is a qualified lawyer also explains his intelligence his ability and curiosity to know and understand the character and the story and follow the nuances, mein yeh maanti hun jo law samajh gaya vo kuch bhi samajh sakta hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and definitely not being a hindu but still taking all these efforts and then appreciating and the subject , I really adore him for this ❀️

Haan you know the first few pages in geeta says that if you are here ( I mean reading this book ) that means somewhere the universe has guided you towards the almighty , you are going through a phase where you need a guide, whatever thoughts, ideologies, positives , negatives, faith etc ...just 0 it all and understand the universe with a different perspective, definitely it's true , selected people get to read , then understand ans then follow it , someone suggested me this book when i was going through a low phase ans it just changed my life 😳

Bhagwad geeta by swami prabhupada

God talks with arjuna ( I recommend this one )

Yes all his characters are so layered 😳 Ek se badh kar ek hai, and mahabharat is the ultimate presentation of the complexity of human emotions, shaheer nailed it yaar ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Maine yeh dekha hai πŸ˜† Lekin phir se dekha πŸ˜† Mere andar ka SRJ fan bhi khush Hua πŸ˜†

There is so much understanding and calmness in their friendship 😳😳 Sachhi pakki type dosti hai ...

I love the way shaheer and SRJ don't pretend anything, jo dil mein hai vahi bolte hai ...❀️

Lady bird vali cycle 🀣🀣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank you thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Kashmiri seb ke Gaal kheechne ka mann kar raha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan its because of the weight and there is some facial fat that makes him looks so cute and a bit chubby, I like that , but now he is at his best , men I their 30s often look sexier, that's what I observed πŸ˜› Aur phir yeh toh Kashmiri seb hai , toh sone pe suhaga πŸ˜‰

So true,

arey the fact that he is a qualified lawyer also explains his intelligence his ability and curiosity to know and understand the character and the story and follow the nuances, mein yeh maanti hun jo law samajh gaya vo kuch bhi samajh sakta hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and definitely not being a hindu but still taking all these efforts and then appreciating and the subject , I really adore him for this ❀️

Haan you know the first few pages in geeta says that if you are here ( I mean reading this book ) that means somewhere the universe has guided you towards the almighty , you are going through a phase where you need a guide, whatever thoughts, ideologies, positives , negatives, faith etc ...just 0 it all and understand the universe with a different perspective, definitely it's true , selected people get to read , then understand ans then follow it , someone suggested me this book when i was going through a low phase ans it just changed my life 😳

Bhagwad geeta by swami prabhupada

God talks with arjuna ( I recommend this one )

Yes all his characters are so layered 😳 Ek se badh kar ek hai, and mahabharat is the ultimate presentation of the complexity of human emotions, shaheer nailed it yaar ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Maine yeh dekha hai πŸ˜† Lekin phir se dekha πŸ˜† Mere andar ka SRJ fan bhi khush Hua πŸ˜†

There is so much understanding and calmness in their friendship 😳😳 Sachhi pakki type dosti hai ...

I love the way shaheer and SRJ don't pretend anything, jo dil mein hai vahi bolte hai ...❀️

Lady bird vali cycle 🀣🀣

Uru I have noted ur point okk..once this lockdown ends I'm going to buy the book by Swami Prabhupada😊😊

But yaar the other book titled god talks with Arjuna is by other swami I feelπŸ€—πŸ€—

Yaar pata hai I have never seen a hindu interested in these epics in my friend circle and acquaintance....ramayan is still somehow read by many but not mahabharat..and Sha despite being a non Hindu have read mb and Geetha makes me feel so happy and so proud as a spiritual personπŸ‘πŸ‘

Sha have done a great job as Arjuna any way...Arjuna though is very complex but is very compassionate as well..that's y he is my fav character from the epic..❀️❀️

Sha and SRJ are like offscreen. Paarth and maadhavthey r giving goals actually...not just his bond with SRJ but also his bond with other pandav brothers is also very amazing..he haave made some amazing frnds in the tym of mahabharat❀️❀️

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Please watch my mishbir vm and don't forget to subscribe https://youtu.be/pg_7Tb0qwkE

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Uru I have noted ur point okk..once this lockdown ends I'm going to buy the book by Swami Prabhupada😊😊

But yaar the other book titled god talks with Arjuna is by other swami I feelπŸ€—πŸ€—

Yaar pata hai I have never seen a hindu interested in these epics in my friend circle and acquaintance....ramayan is still somehow read by many but not mahabharat..and Sha despite being a non Hindu have read mb and Geetha makes me feel so happy and so proud as a spiritual personπŸ‘πŸ‘

Sha have done a great job as Arjuna any way...Arjuna though is very complex but is very compassionate as well..that's y he is my fav character from the epic..❀️❀️

Sha and SRJ are like offscreen. Paarth and maadhavthey r giving goals actually...not just his bond with SRJ but also his bond with other pandav brothers is also very amazing..he haave made some amazing frnds in the tym of mahabharat❀️❀️

Ohh that's great ammu You would love to read them .... though I never completed reading any of the books, quite complicated to understand but you will get used to it πŸ‘πŸΌ it's not just spirituality, it touches every topic in a detailed way

In Hindus there is a belief that you cant keep the book mahabharat book at home because the presence of the books can cause fights in the house ...that's the reason many don't prefer reading it and bhagwad geeta is there but there are very few who take interest in reading, understanding and then applying those principles too

Arjuna is my fav too ⭐️ Not the perfect one but still the perfect one types ...

That's true his friendship with panda pandavas is so amazing, they all are always having fun together ....πŸ˜† I have seen their interviews as well ...wait I will post them ...me and pali have decided we will post his old interviews and discuss and have fun 😳

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago