Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Haan sahi kaha Meen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

admiration toh zaroor hai, for the actor he is and as a person!

Desi ghee wala pyaar haha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Theek hai chalo, not going to question Acchi feeling ko kyun question karna ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yeah, would love to convey that to him for sure ๐Ÿค—

I always imagine if I do meet him which has very slim chances, I wouldn't create a fuss, I'd let the guy eat whatever he's having in peace ,then congratulate him for his work.....haaye mere mungeri lal ke sapne
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Of course allowed Geethu! Itโ€™s Shahโ€™s AT and all his performances we can appreciate and cherish ๐Ÿค—

Especially this one... uff!

It was so unfair to Dev that he didnโ€™t know about his daughter for so long! So so much love in Dev but no one for him to shower it on...

Shaheer has this ability to draw you in with his portrayal of emotions like no other! The softness in his voice, the sensitivity that he brings to his character is unparalleled!

Such an underrated actor ๐Ÿ˜”

And all these Faltus get all the accolades ๐Ÿ˜‘

ohh Thank you pali๐Ÿค—

Yeah this one was excellent.

yes its really unfair for dev, he did not get the love which he deserved, no one loved him the way he loved others..even eswari has her own insecurities..she did not understand dev..sona too did not understand him.sona priority was always eswari..so he stuck inbetween them

Shaheer he is an amazing performer yaar..me too feel he is underated๐Ÿ˜’

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

I do genuinely feel he is underrated! He deserves more...

I also started liking him from Kuch Rang only! I knew of him, but in KRP his acting drew me in and won me over! He was Dev for me and due to him I loved Dev!

And I like him as a person too! Banda bilkul dil se sochta hai, and I can so so relate to him...

And his looks of course are hard to overlook ๐Ÿ˜†

I am also following him from kuch rang..but i watched mahabharat on hotstar before that I never knew him...one day I was fliping the channels suddenly got stuck in sony..just saw him in kuch rang thought he is arjun from mahabharat..then statrted following the show very much impressed by his performance as dev..became a fan of him..never been a fan of any celebrity till now except shaheer

then I have watched all his previous shows too

@bold same here

even I feel he is underrated

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Haan sahi hai... and even I have surprised myself!!

I am not on any social media besides IF, not crazy about any celebrity or anything actually... Shah ke liye soft corner aa gaya hai, pata nahin kyun, kaise?! But more than anything, I really dil se want him to be happy in life... maybe because he spreads happiness for me with his work? Idk...

But having said this, if he comes to my town, I will not even make an attempt to go see him in person! Meri aisi koi bhi tamanna nahin hai ๐Ÿ˜† My pyaar for him is limited to watching him on screen, for him to get recognized for his talent and just remain happy!

Oh god, yeh toh essay ban gaya ๐Ÿคฃ

Even I am surprised, never been a fan of any celebrity not even now shaheer impressed me even I dont know the reason..me too dil se want him to be happy, if anyone say bad abt him it affects me..i feel he is dil se accha insan hai..I am not a sns friendly person only was IF member becoz of him made twitter and insta handle..just to stalk him and his family..not even comment in his post..

@bold same here..I never ever wanted to meet him even if he comes to chennai

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Haan sahi kaha Meen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

admiration toh zaroor hai, for the actor he is and as a person!

Desi ghee wala pyaar haha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Theek hai chalo, not going to question Acchi feeling ko kyun question karna ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yeah, would love to convey that to him for sure ๐Ÿค—

Accha name diya meenu ne iss pyaar ko๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

contagious smilePali this is for you see the ring in his fingersโค๏ธ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6FOaZoBV5y/

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haan sahi hai... and even I have surprised myself!!

I am not on any social media besides IF, not crazy about any celebrity or anything actually... Shah ke liye soft corner aa gaya hai, pata nahin kyun, kaise?! But more than anything, I really dil se want him to be happy in life... maybe because he spreads happiness for me with his work? Idk...

But having said this, if he comes to my town, I will not even make an attempt to go see him in person! Meri aisi koi bhi tamanna nahin hai ๐Ÿ˜† My pyaar for him is limited to watching him on screen, for him to get recognized for his talent and just remain happy!

Oh god, yeh toh essay ban gaya ๐Ÿคฃ

Pali ๐Ÿค— I am also in same category ๐Ÿ˜† Hamari fangiri only limited to onscreen and IF.. bas iss ke aage kuch nahi.. ๐Ÿ˜†

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Of course allowed Geethu! Itโ€™s Shahโ€™s AT and all his performances we can appreciate and cherish ๐Ÿค—

Especially this one... uff!

It was so unfair to Dev that he didnโ€™t know about his daughter for so long! So so much love in Dev but no one for him to shower it on...

Shaheer has this ability to draw you in with his portrayal of emotions like no other! The softness in his voice, the sensitivity that he brings to his character is unparalleled!

Such an underrated actor ๐Ÿ˜”

And all these Faltus get all the accolades ๐Ÿ˜‘

So true Pali.. Feels really bad when other actors gets award by trp but not by talent.

Sha is genuine and versatile actor who didnt got praise much by awards .. he is very down to earth.

I feel his success will stay longer as what is getting its pure hardwork.

I watched KRP because of Sha and cant imagine anyone would have justified Dev's character. ๐Ÿ‘

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meen123

I always imagine if I do meet him which has very slim chances, I wouldn't create a fuss, I'd let the guy eat whatever he's having in peace ,then congratulate him for his work.....haaye mere mungeri lal ke sapne

Such a nice thoughtful fan you are Meen ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Hope tere mengeri sapne sach ho jaaye kisi din and you get to congratulate him ๐Ÿค—

Sorry for suddenly disappearing yesterday... family wanted to go out for lunch right away and I didnโ€™t get time to inform you that I will have to go...

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agrata23

ohh Thank you pali๐Ÿค—

Yeah this one was excellent.

yes its really unfair for dev, he did not get the love which he deserved, no one loved him the way he loved others..even eswari has her own insecurities..she did not understand dev..sona too did not understand him.sona priority was always eswari..so he stuck inbetween them

Shaheer he is an amazing performer yaar..me too feel he is underated๐Ÿ˜’

Yeh dekh Geetu, what I came across ๐Ÿค—

2nd clip...

https://twitter.com/KRPKAB_Addicted/status/1204780694943096833

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago