Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

I moved this from MishBir AT to Shah AT. Hope you won't mind. I figured we might have more things to add in praise of Shah πŸ˜†

I knew of Shaheer since Navya days, but didn't really watch or followed any of his shows till Kuch Rang and that too I came upon it by chance around 50 episodes. But his portrayal of Dev in Kuch Rang compelled me to take notice of him as an actor and since then I have been his huge fan.

I really respect and admire many of his qualities as a person. As a performer, I absolutely adore him! I believe he gives his 100% in whatever project he chooses and the best part is he chooses wisely which definitely is a bonus for us fans.

Yeah, I didn't watch SalimAnarkali either because I couldn't connect with it and not really a fan of historical dramas. As for YRP, I was quite shocked initially that he chose to be in YRK spin-off since I only knew of the parent show as a super long show with lots of shaadis (sorry, I know you are a fan). Plus I was skeptical of his pairing with Rhea and totally turned off knowing Kokila Modi will come as his mom! So I joined the forum from day 1, kept a tab on the story but only watched Shah's clips on Insta for 50 some episodes in spite having HotStar! Don't know what triggered it but started watching the show regularly after MishKu engagement broke and haven't looked back! I am so happy to have been proven wrong about Shah-Rhea paring, they are fantastic together!!! And MishBir... uff, they have my heart! Their journey has been so soothing, dil ko sukoon dene wali hai... once again full marks to Shah for selecting such a beautiful character like Abir and choosing a show that we can truly connect to.

It was this article: He doesn't say makkhi, I remembered wrong but none the less he did have Rajan promise him no aatma, punar janam and stuff πŸ˜†

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-actors-shaheer-sheikh-rhea-sharma-celebrate-their-first-holi-together-on-set/5c9257327dc61722dccac542

Mishbir definitely have my heart as well. Shaheer as Abir is definitely the best thing to have happened to the show and Mishti

@Bold - You don't need to apologize. I was a fan of pre-shaadi Kaira, you wouldn't have been skeptical if you had witnessed the initial Kaira journey and their Love Story. I quit the show before they got married as I saw the two characters being turned into something else. So not really a fan of the 'show'. Never been one. I would do it here in a heart beat as well if they ever messed with Abir or Mishti's characterization. I hope it doesn't come to that but Indian TV isn't really trustworthy..

In fact I quit KRPKAB during the separation phase too, came back for Dev and Golu. Devakshi had lost their charm for me by then too.πŸ˜†

Shah-Rhea really do complement each other and I've never been let down by either so far right from the very first episode. I hope I get to enjoy these two as Mishbir for quite a long time from now. *fingers crossed*

Edited by misaki - 5 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: misaki

Mishbir definitely have my heart as well. Shaheer as Abir is definitely the best thing to have happened to the show and Mishti

@Bold - You don't need to apologize. I was a fan of pre-shaadi Kaira, you wouldn't have been skeptical if you had witnessed the initial Kaira journey and their Love Story. I quit the show before they got married as I saw the two characters being turned into something else. So not really a fan of the 'show'. Never been one. I would do it here in a heart beat as well if they ever messed with Abir or Mishti's characterization. I hope it doesn't come to that but Indian TV isn't really trustworthy..

In fact I quit KRPKAB during the separation phase too, came back for Dev and Golu. Devakshi had lost their charm for me by then too.πŸ˜†

Shah-Rhea really do complement each other and I've never been let down by either so far right from the very first episode. I hope I get to enjoy these two as Mishbir for quite a long time from now. *fingers crossed*

Oh okay, looks like I misunderstood. Yeah, i haven't seen that show at all - I knew of it during Akshara and Naitik time but haven't really seen any episodes. But I have seen a lot of people mention that initially phase of Kaira was very good, may be someday I will get a chance to watch it :) It's too bad if they changed their characters... hope they don't do that same with MishBir. It will be unbearable for me to watch it at that point πŸ˜’

Did they also show a long journey of Kaira before they got married like MishBir? I mean in our show it's close to 130 episodes and they are not even close to being married and I love it actually!

HiFi! I quit KRP during separation phase too! They had killed the essence of the show by that time and I could no longer connect. I watched a few scenes here and there on insta but that's about it. After that I didn't have anything to watch till I started following YRP regularly!

Love Shah & Rhea and want to watch MishBir for a long time πŸ˜ƒ

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

That's why I like that AT......It is Shaheer-Rhea and MishBir AT so....sab kuch is covered!!

Of course, our MishBir AT is very special ❀️

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

When Mish kissed his hand.... πŸ˜†

He never expected it from Mishti. πŸ˜† Shaheer is expression King particularly his eyes❀️

Namz pls share his reaction for his hotel room decoration by Mishti, if you have.

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheThought

Oh okay, looks like I misunderstood. Yeah, i haven't seen that show at all - I knew of it during Akshara and Naitik time but haven't really seen any episodes. But I have seen a lot of people mention that initially phase of Kaira was very good, may be someday I will get a chance to watch it :) It's too bad if they changed their characters... hope they don't do that same with MishBir. It will be unbearable for me to watch it at that point πŸ˜’

Did they also show a long journey of Kaira before they got married like MishBir? I mean in our show it's close to 130 episodes and they are not even close to being married and I love it actually!

HiFi! I quit KRP during separation phase too! They had killed the essence of the show by that time and I could no longer connect. I watched a few scenes here and there on insta but that's about it. After that I didn't have anything to watch till I started following YRP regularly!

Love Shah & Rhea and want to watch MishBir for a long time πŸ˜ƒ

@Bold - Oh yeah! Loads of Romance, angst and misunderstandings too. 200+ episodes worth. Really explored their relationship well. Much before their actual Marriage. The whole concept of Kaira was that they represented Love before marriage while Akshara Naitik represented love after Marriage.

I think what didn't work for a lot of us was the fact that Kartik was an already established character with established relationships with Naira's family especially the Maheshwaris so when they introduced Goenkas, especially Daadi and their relationship, it looked forced and completely alien. I couldn't understand why someone as inspiring and modern as Kartik would ever bear or stand for the clearly chauvinistic and absolutely regressive person that his Daadi was. They ruined him there for me immediately for not questioning her & remaining quiet even when he knew his Daadi was wrong. It obviously only got worse with how he was forced to become a part Goenka's disfunctional and immensely troubling family and their problems.

They introduced those problems definitely to ensure Naira could solve them as the 'bahu' but forgot how some of us were there more for Kartik and Kaira than the saas-bahu drama. That was the point where I quit the show. I couldn't relate to Kartik anymore and it ruined Kaira for me as well. I wish Kartik remained in the Maheshwaris house. He had a special bond with Badi Maa which they conveniently forgot after Kartik's unbearable Daadi(think Big B but 100 times worse with no one questioning her) was forced into the show. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

I think that's one of the many reasons why I believe that Abir is a much sorted and inspiring lead than Kartik ever was. Which makes me seriously pray and hope they never mess with his character ever!

This introduction of Baba is making me a little anxious for all these reasons. I hope they treat their relationship organically and realistically without challenging the core of Abir's characterization.*fingers crossed*

Edited by misaki - 5 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

@Bold - Oh yeah! Loads of Romance, angst and misunderstandings too. 200+ episodes worth. Really explored their relationship well. Much before their actual Marriage. The whole concept of Kaira was that they represented Love before marriage while Akshara Naitik represented love after Marriage.

I think what didn't work for a lot of us was the fact that Kartik was an already established character with established relationships with Naira's family especially the Maheshwaris so when they introduced Goenkas, especially Daadi and their relationship, it looked forced and completely alien. I couldn't understand why someone as inspiring and modern as Kartik would ever bear or stand for the clearly chauvinistic and absolutely regressive person that his Daadi was. They ruined him there for me immediately for not questioning her & remaining quiet even when he knew his Daadi was wrong. It obviously only got worse with how he was forced to become a part Goenka's disfunctional and immensely troubling family and their problems.

They introduced those problems definitely to ensure Naira could solve them as the 'bahu' but forgot how some of us were there more for Kartik and Kaira than the saas-bahu drama. That was the point where I quit the show. I couldn't relate to Kartik anymore and it ruined Kaira for me as well. I wish Kartik remained in the Maheshwaris house. He had a special bond with Badi Maa which they conveniently forgot after Kartik's unbearable Daadi(think Big B but 100 times worse with no one questioning her) was forced into the show. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

I think that's one of the many reasons why I believe that Abir is a much sorted and inspiring lead than Kartik ever was. Which makes me seriously pray and hope they never mess with his character ever!

This introduction of Baba is making me a little anxious for all these reasons. I hope they treat their relationship organically and realistically without challenging the core of Abir's characterization.*fingers crossed*

Oh god, can't imagine someone 100 times worse than BB. Ek BB hi kaafi hai #KaajalBhai πŸ˜†

So this gives me hope that we won't have MishBir married anytime soon. I like it! It does go typical saas-bahu way after leads get married no matter how different/hatke the story was before. Hope they prove us wrong in this show!

Abir so far has been so inspirational. And I hope they keep his character intact! Let's see how Baba and his relationship progress from here on... Looking forward!

SheThought thumbnail
SheThought thumbnail
CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail