Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

meenπŸ€—.. how are you ? How is the naya sheher treating you ? Hope you have good friends/ roomies/ neighbours

Haan yaara! Banda has no shackles binding him in Mumbai .. so is going all out !

Getting treated from this doctor will be very injurious to our health, for sure ! πŸ˜†

family with whom we are staying are genuinely nice.. I can say that... Baaki dheere dheere hota rahega...

AanchπŸ€— how are you? Pali, namz, Varsha kaise hai?

Hai na, ladke ke par nikal aaye, pura foreplay mood me hai

Is doc se muje to door rehna chahiye.... 🀣

Edited by meen123 - 5 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Candycane anyone? πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2MTX8YBV7k/

SheThought thumbnail

Both the shirts looked so good on him yesterday

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2LDZqUhvV_/

SheThought thumbnail

This was from his portfolio shoot I believe...

Don!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2LDkBnBtiD/

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

Oh I know about how Shaheer keeps choosing the shows with best content. I've been following him from Mahabharat times. I don't know him that well outside his shows/characters but do know the characters and shows he has been a part of. That tells you how good he has been in playing and choosing them. I respect the actor and the performer that he is. I have no idea about his shows in Indonesia though. I'm aware that he's huge there but I have never been interested in Indo shows. Can't really relate.

After Kuch Rang(I havn't watched Salim Anarkali though, that love story never really held any allure for me), I was ecstatic to find out that he would play the lead opp Mishti( a character I had grown very fond of from YRKKH Kaira phase )

In fact he is one of the reasons why I gave this show a chance along with Mishti's character. I wasn't very convinced with Rhea before I watched her perform with Shaheer. I'm glad both the actors complement each other well like their characters on the show.

I hope you can get the link. Do share if you can find it. No pressure though.

I moved this from MishBir AT to Shah AT. Hope you won't mind. I figured we might have more things to add in praise of Shah πŸ˜†

I knew of Shaheer since Navya days, but didn't really watch or followed any of his shows till Kuch Rang and that too I came upon it by chance around 50 episodes. But his portrayal of Dev in Kuch Rang compelled me to take notice of him as an actor and since then I have been his huge fan.

I really respect and admire many of his qualities as a person. As a performer, I absolutely adore him! I believe he gives his 100% in whatever project he chooses and the best part is he chooses wisely which definitely is a bonus for us fans.

Yeah, I didn't watch SalimAnarkali either because I couldn't connect with it and not really a fan of historical dramas. As for YRP, I was quite shocked initially that he chose to be in YRK spin-off since I only knew of the parent show as a super long show with lots of shaadis (sorry, I know you are a fan). Plus I was skeptical of his pairing with Rhea and totally turned off knowing Kokila Modi will come as his mom! So I joined the forum from day 1, kept a tab on the story but only watched Shah's clips on Insta for 50 some episodes in spite having HotStar! Don't know what triggered it but started watching the show regularly after MishKu engagement broke and haven't looked back! I am so happy to have been proven wrong about Shah-Rhea paring, they are fantastic together!!! And MishBir... uff, they have my heart! Their journey has been so soothing, dil ko sukoon dene wali hai... once again full marks to Shah for selecting such a beautiful character like Abir and choosing a show that we can truly connect to.

It was this article: He doesn't say makkhi, I remembered wrong but none the less he did have Rajan promise him no aatma, punar janam and stuff πŸ˜†

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-actors-shaheer-sheikh-rhea-sharma-celebrate-their-first-holi-together-on-set/5c9257327dc61722dccac542

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love his expressions...he is adorable.

Namita-M thumbnail

I should remember to add Shaheer's pics here!!! It will get the AT moving as well!!

Namita-M thumbnail

When Mish kissed his hand.... πŸ˜†

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

I should remember to add Shaheer's pics here!!! It will get the AT moving as well!!

Thanks Namz! Shaheer ki sab taarif aur uspe drooling MishBir AT main hi ho jaati hai!

This poor thread gets ignored πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Thanks Namz! Shaheer ki sab taarif aur uspe drooling MishBir AT main hi ho jaati hai!

This poor thread gets ignored πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

That's why I like that AT......It is Shaheer-Rhea and MishBir AT so....sab kuch is covered!!