Ibrahim-Aarav Bhatia spotted; netizens demand Main Khiladi Tu Anari 2!

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Bollywood actors Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan are currently enjoying the success of Mission Mangal and Sacred Games, respectively. Both the actors, who were seen in multiple movies and they have always impressed the fans with their talent and camaraderie.

Looks like Ibrahim Ali Khan and Aarav Bhatia are following the same paths as their fathers’. On Sunday Ibrahim and Aarav, who are also good friends, were snapped by Mumbai’s paparazzi post-dinner, where both of them were surrounded by street kids.

In the photos that have gone viral on social media, Ibrahim can be seen smiling and laughing as kids surround him. He is clearly enjoying all the attention, while a friend stands close by with a worried expression, and tries to communicate with him. In the second photo, Ibrahim is seen leaving the restaurant complex. And in the third photo, Aarav and Ibrahim can be seen leaving together in a car.

Check out the photos below:

(Check out rest of the pictures here: Bollywood celebrities spotted around the town!)

As soon as a known Bollywood pap posted the post dinner photos, comments started pouring in from all direction. While some started demanding Main Khiladi Tu Anari 2 and hinted on calling Karan Johar for the same, other compared the star-kids to their parents.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail

here:

Word Count: 1

awesomegurti thumbnail

During an interview with Hindustan Times, Akshay opened up about Aarav’s Bollywood debut. He said, “He is just a 16-year-old kid, who is enjoying his life. There’s no need to discuss his career right now and put pressure on him. I feel that (kids feeling pressure) will happen only if the parents – in a way – put some kind of burden. I am very clear that whether my kids want to become a painter, doctor or open a restaurant, I am fine. My dad never put any pressure on me. He was like, ‘if you’re interested in sports and karate; and want to be like Bruce Lee, go for it. But become at least half a Bruce Lee (laughs).”

Saif was more expressive about his elder son’s acting ambitions. Speaking to Hindustan?Times, he said that he is certain Ibrahim will also act but as his father, he is more keen that Ibrahim finish his university first. “He should, he’s looking good, better looking than I am! He’s a very charming guy. I definitely think all of my children would be interested in acting. We’re an acting family, the whole bunch of us are in the industry. So I’m sure. He’s still a little young, and I’m keener that he does university first. Then, of course, we’ll support him in whatever he wants to do.”

Stay tuned for more updates!

1017676 thumbnail

And then people wonder why Nepotism is so rampant in BW... Starkids dekha nahin ke drool karte hain 😒

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 5 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bhatia looks like neville longbottom who got an embarrassing owl post but still has to smile

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Kaun hain yeh Netizens? Kahaan se aate hain?

1167366 thumbnail

Arav looks like a big white blob.

Edited by regnow - 5 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Arav is so unattractive

Maroonporsche thumbnail

How about they learn the basics first 🤣

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aarav was cute when he was younger... He was a mini Rajesh Khanna... puberty hit him hard.

Ibrahim is carbon copy of young Saif.