Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, so I have some important work to do. Will be back in an hour or so... See you later!

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I thought so. I just called up my friend on whose Twitter account I saw that convo and she told me that that he had removed the entire conversation from his account. So, you wouldn't have found it anyway.

Looks like he had divulged the entire info unintentionally.

Does your friend remember the conversation 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

I disagree 

if Vansh marry then 

Bh torture Rathores 

Bh reveal 

Riad adventures 

Piansh meeting each other. 

Atleast it will go in these directions 

Besides it's too damn slow. You were there in the old forum ? 

Yes i had been on old forum but i had not joined IF then i had joined IF when Nazar had completed 100 episodes but still i sometimes read members comments. And all hated and disgusted Ruansh marriage.

Sorry but i do not agree on this point that Bhas-Ansh marriage is necessary for story to pick up. Without marriage also Bhasmika can torture Rathores. and RiAd adventures will be there in future without marriage also. PiAnsh will surely meet but their bitterness in relation will still exist and then fresh focus on how piansh will sort out will be there. If Bhas-Ansh marriage will be there then disaster will take place - RH drama  cant tolerate another version of Ruby Ved Drama. and another kitchen politics. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Yes i had been on old forum but i had not joined IF then i had joined IF when Nazar had completed 100 episodes but still i sometimes read members comments. And all hated and disgusted Ruansh marriage.

Sorry but i do not agree on this point that Bhas-Ansh marriage is necessary for story to pick up. Without marriage also Bhasmika can torture Rathores. and RiAd adventures will be there in future without marriage also. PiAnsh will surely meet but their bitterness in relation will still exist and then fresh focus on how piansh will sort out will be there. If Bhas-Ansh marriage will be there then disaster will take place - RH drama  cant tolerate another version of Ruby Ved Drama. and another kitchen politics. 

Cool 

i personally want to see Vansh marriage. Regarding kitchen politics this show has no time for that what with bringing twists upon twists.

Old forum was still active during those days tho. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

The thing i liked about the beginning was Pari calling Adi bhaiyya. 

Pari’s naughtiness was infectious.

I’d like them to become fast friends before they know they are siblings.

Adi knowing about his powers there’s still time.

It’s a start atleast. 

Naman welcome back 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hate to be a Grinch but I didn't like the episode. In fact, my worst nightmare came true. They'll portray the kids as super smart and Bhas will start to show her dumbness like Mo. 

RiAd are cute. But it was an overdose of cuteness. Bhas agreeing to leave Ansh over a simple Dahi-handi competition was another idiotic move. Thank God I watched in FF mode. Otherwise I would have broken my laptop seeing Chaitali's portion. πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬ 

I was almost 90% sure that Piya won't join Ansh's company. But after today, I won't be surprised if she joins an event management company and gets the project of Ansh's wedding. Although that might lead to her finding Pari in the Gathod Household and losing her cool which can either lead to more confusion or clear the misunderstanding regarding Pari.

All I want from Bhas, is to torture Gathods. I don't care if she gets married or not. 

About Ansh, every time I try to cut him some slack, the idiot screws it up even more. So now even Adi's happiness doesn't matter. He has to get married to get even. B*****d πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

Ved is getting the type of scenes which should have been written for Ansh. For a change, I liked it when she recalled Piya. Good to know that she observed something other than Piya being a Daivik.

The only thing I enjoyed thoroughly was Team R. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Does your friend remember the conversation 

Well, she doesn't remember exactly. Although, she told me whatever she remembers.

The fan who had the convo with Atif was literally cursing the show. So, to pacify that person he replied. He told that the upcoming week will be interesting, the kids will have a major role as we all know, Piansh are going to meet either tomorrow or some other day and the marriage will not happen. Although, I don't know the exact thing. 

Jitna usne bataya, us se itna hi samajh aaya.

So, can it be that since Atif is saying that Piansh are going to meet and Ansh sees Pia with Pari and so, he decides to get married ASAP?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

They'll portray the kids as super smart and Bhas will start to show her dumbness like Mo. 

As I said earlier, Bhasmika's days of being over glorified are numbered...

RiAd are cute. But it was an overdose of cuteness. Bhas agreeing to leave Ansh over a simple Dahi-handi competition was another idiotic move. Thank God I watched in FF mode. Otherwise I would have broken my laptop seeing Chaitali's portion. πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬ 

RiAd are definitely cute. And yes, Bh agreeing to leave Ansh on losing the dahi-handi is too much. She seems to be over confident that she is definitely going to win.

Looks like my prediction of Bh inheriting Mo's over smartness comes true here!

And yes, even I was irritated with Chaitali. Of all the things, this was the first thing that I pointed out...πŸ˜†

I was almost 90% sure that Piya won't join Ansh's company. But after today, I won't be surprised if she joins an event management company and gets the project of Ansh's wedding. Although that might lead to her finding Pari in the Gathod Household and losing her cool which can either lead to more confusion or clear the misunderstanding regarding Pari.

Arre haan... I almost forgot! What happened with Pia's interview?

Even I had the same idea that she won't join Ansh's company.

All I want from Bhas, is to torture Gathods. I don't care if she gets married or not.

Same here... Married or not, I want Bh to show Gathods the hell!

About Ansh, every time I try to cut him some slack, the idiot screws it up even more. So now even Adi's happiness doesn't matter. He has to get married to get even. B*****d πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

Same here! I literally wanted to slap this moron multiple times...

Waise he was calling Pia weak to get married again and he himself is on the verge of getting married third time. So, technically he should be weaker than Pia, no? Idiot...

Ved is getting the type of scenes which should have been written for Ansh. For a change, I liked it when she recalled Piya. Good to know that she observed something other than Piya being a Daivik.

Really? Ved is remembering Pia as a person other than a Daivik? Chamatkar again!!! We are getting too many chamatkars now...

The only thing I enjoyed thoroughly was Team R. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Team R is definitely enjoyable, especially Naman and his antics... Even though illogical, he is fun to watch.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, so if I am not wrong, they were using a stick to break the handi in the dahi-handi event.

By the way, who breaks the handi with a stick? If I am not wrong, a coconut is used to break the handi, right?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ansh has joined the typical ML leage - HUM KARE TO CHAMATKAR, TUM KARO TO ATYACHAR!!! 

Bhas is letting me down big time. Her overconfidence will bring her end. I was looking forward to BhasMo vs RiAd but now I don't think it'll be intriguing enough. Overglorification of kids and overdose of idiocy from BhasMo is not something I am interested in.πŸ€” In fact, I was astonished that no one, not even Mo noticed Pari's braid which should be impossible.  

I would prefer Team R over these any day at any time. I loved Naman-Saavi's banter. Naman as usual was at his best. πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ They do have a different type of chemistry which is fun to watch. I hope they sort out their differences. Saavi despite being hyper, has always tried to help others. Her trying to kill Dil - was a very bad move. I want her to get a bit calm and genuinely ask forgiveness from Naman. She owes that to him.