Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Baba Ramdev ka urine works like charm for me. Aap bhi try karo.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I also don't know which sunscreen is good for me. I have light brown skin and sweat a lot so which product would be fine for me? ๐Ÿค”

Also, is there any product that prevents me from sweating ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Justwatching

I started it two years ago.. fromm last year I'm trying to be more consistent...

I was like you too... until one day I looked at myself in those magnifying mirrors with ring light around them....

Let's just say I didn't like what I saw ๐Ÿคฃ

There were tiny sunspots around my eyes WHuch I had never noticed before, and they get bigger with time especially if you don't look after your skin.

I don't like splurging on makeup and skin care. I like clothes and shoes more lol

But tried some drug store and off brand products from amazon... and try to be consistent with it...

Omg same here ๐Ÿ˜†

Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I also don't know which sunscreen is good for me. I have light brown skin and sweat a lot so which product would be fine for me? ๐Ÿค”

Also, is there any product that prevents me from sweating ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe that Baba from Sacred Games has something in store for you. ๐Ÿ˜›
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Meh... if you check the ingredient deck, most are formulated the same. I would just check and Get something with zinc oxide, which is a better active ingredient than titanium oxide.

If you are using spray version, then make sure you donโ€™t spray it on your face, since the fumes can be harmful.

Brands are down to personal preference and accessibility... just remember to keep reapplying sunscreen every couple of hrs,

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tezaa

Maybe that Baba from Sacred Games has something in store for you. ๐Ÿ˜›

Guruji ki jai ho ๐Ÿ˜†

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Oh no, is it all better now?

I worry about not using sunscreen, but.. I have some mental block against it, JW. I try to take care of my skin, I try hard lol ...I can only pray or maybe watch out for signs that will tell me, "it's time to use sunscreen" :p

There are so many beautiful products in the market right, there's no end to the kind of products you want, each better than the other..

Use this topic as your sign ๐Ÿ˜Š

Problem is most sun related skin damage takes 10-20 years to fully show on your face so you canโ€™t really wait for that kind of sign. When most of us start seeing damage itโ€™s actually from childhood exposure. Even when you start using sunscreen, damage will keep showing up on your face from the past exposure. Using sunscreen is a pain but I think youโ€™ll regret not doing it if you donโ€™t start soon.

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nova19

Use this topic as your sign ๐Ÿ˜Š

Problem is most sun related skin damage takes 10-20 years to fully show on your face so you canโ€™t really wait for that kind of sign. When most of us start seeing damage itโ€™s actually from childhood exposure. Even when you start using sunscreen, damage will keep showing up on your face from the past exposure. Using sunscreen is a pain but I think youโ€™ll regret not doing it if you donโ€™t start soon.

:(

..I do other things like putting raw fruit pulps, aloe vera (I put it everytime I come back home, it's my go-to for any skin concern), bio-oil, shea butter and vitamin E oil (sometimes, I mix few drops of everything including almond/coconut/olive oils) and exfoliate regularly.. Wouldn't these take care of my skin in the long term? I do get a little worried if I'm making a mistake when I think of myself 20 years from now.. I don't understand beauty products to be very honest.. I find the differences to be confusing and get a little apprehensive.. ๐Ÿ˜†

1106373 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Meh... if you check the ingredient deck, most are formulated the same. I would just check and Get something with zinc oxide, which is a better active ingredient than titanium oxide.

If you are using spray version, then make sure you donโ€™t spray it on your face, since the fumes can be harmful.

Brands are down to personal preference and accessibility... just remember to keep reapplying sunscreen every couple of hrs,

This is annoying. But when I did this, I saw the change in skin. Par ab tho sunscreen lagana hi band kardi.

1106373 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

:(

..I do other things like putting raw fruit pulps, aloe vera (I put it everytime I come back home, it's my go-to for any skin concern), bio-oil, shea butter and vitamin E oil (sometimes, I mix few drops of everything including almond/coconut/olive oils) and exfoliate regularly.. Wouldn't these take care of my skin in the long term? I do get a little worried if I'm making a mistake when I think of myself 20 years from now.. I don't understand beauty products to be very honest.. I find the differences to be confusing and get a little apprehensive.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Mein buddhi hokey Jaya bachan jaisey banungi. Eternally grumpy and hissing at my kids and grand kids.