Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so right now what i m about to say many may not like it..and trust me..before watching today's episode even i never thought i would think and say sth like that..

after watching todays episode i really want kunal and mishti to share a grt equation in future..idkw i felt that they have this certain....chemistry....or vibe?

today mishti apologized to kunal even tho she had done that before as well and tried to make him understand that now she's her sil and they should share a good equation..mishti then feeds him sweet and obviously kunal wasnt on the same page as mishti but still eats that and pretends to be ok by her now..also at last that hug (which wasnt really a hug)..when he leaned forward to hug..this warm feeling came to my heart (although it lasted for a sec only lol) but still i found myself wishing that someday they really come to share a warm relationship

i mean just think abt it..they also have the potential if only kunal can see past his ego..i really can see them confiding in each other..ofcourse not as better halfs a we saw..but having some really sensible conversations as bhabi and devar maybe? kunal has some issues inside him to deal with..abir has a scar in his heart and i feel kunal also is scarred inside in a way..he was once made to think that he has to protect everyone in his family..been there for the family and tried to manage everything in absence of abir..been rejected by once his true love (he was so hurt that he wasnt even interested in love anymore)..had this baggage in his head that he needs to be the good and this perfect son to his mother..basically there's so many things thats messed up abt him..and doesnt even confide in anyone or share anything with anyone even tho he does have people who cares abt him..abir obviously being one of them..yes he's egoistic and arrogant..weirdly possesive abt his brother but is a human being too..normally u would expect his better half to be that person with whom u can share ur pains with..ur insecurities or ur messed up traits with..to help u get over them..to make u a better person..somehow..i cant see kuhu being that person..coz she also has some traits of her which she really needs to work on..

also sometimes there are some things that u cant share with ur family..and thats where friends come in..dnt ask y becoz even idk the reason..maybe becoz there r somethings that ur own family cant understand abt u..i know this thing becoz same is the case with me in my own life

i can somehow see mishti being that to kunal..she's sensible and also in a way no-nonsense girl..a girl who is also scarred but like a true warrior deals with it and motivates u..but on the other hand kuhu would rather play a bechari..if mishti finds sth wrong she'll say it to your face..unlike kuhu who would rather take the blame on herself without any fault of hers and beg him to forgive her and thus will boost his male ego more..

i really hope someday sth like that happens where they come to share a grt bond..although that wnt happen anytime soon even if that ever happens..i m kind of cheering more for kushti then kubir now lol

p.s: pls dnt throw tomatoes or anything else..just shared a thought hehe