Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shelly_392 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello all, thanks for introducing yourselves. WARM WELCOME!

Anymore new members, please introduce.

Shelly_392 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I haven't watched any of the previous mentioned shows.

Great you didn't. Everything will be new and interesting for you. Are you still watching Sanjivani2?

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shelly_392

Great you didn't. Everything will be new and interesting for you. Are you still watching Sanjivani2?

Yes I am enjoying the show. It's one of my favorites. I wish I had seen the previous shows as I feel I missed something good. For this reason I don't understand anything about past relationships so I have nothing to compare this show to. (the original show)

I like that this is not your typical itv with sas bahu dramas. Here women are intelligent and are able to think on their own. I like that it reflects the issues that doctors face. The conflict between doing best for the patient and treating them all with respect but then pressured to look at hospital profitability and facing ethical dilemma's where the rules are not so black and white when we are dealing with life and death here. Do you give the liver to the one who is a rich alcoholic only to damage it again or try to save the life of the one who is dying and has a family they are responsible for.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago