To kill two birds with one stone!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~ My Musings 23.8.19~ To Kill two birds with one stone!

Madhav Sharma! Doctor; grave digger; brother! He certainly had some impact in all the semblances he assumed. I thought he played well. His task was propose driven and the intention was to take care of two tasks of equal significance  at the same time, in one go! And have to say, he solved the two issues which corroded his very soul.

Time is no healer where this brother was concerned. He waited and I suspect kept the Ghazi Shah family under surveillance for quite some time, till  the time was ripe after 12 years to shovel up some soiled secrets of the respectable family.  So as the episode now outlines,   Sharma’s true identity is revealed before the viewers , who already speculated the man may be Sakshi, Naveed ‘s other woman’s younger brother. Apparently he watched from the shadows who his sister’s killer was , Kainat! The wicked buck tooth spectacled daughter. At that very point in time, Madhav Sharma  found his dual motive to  solve his dual problems, which to this day as a grown up fester in his very soul.  all these years, I would say he did his home work rather meticulously .

As a brother, traditionally he failed miserably in protecting his elder sister, by giving her so easily into the hands of an insane jealous daughter. It’s pay back time, the final round where a  grieving brother fights  a selfish well settled Ghazi Shah daughter and granddaughter!

Seeing that from the police , to the investigations, to the mysterious Dr.Sharma all were fake! It’s such a relief for the Ghazi Shah family! No more probing, prodding. Into their dark secrets!   Safe from the eyes of the world. It’s clear from their responses that the one thing a famous, well reputed family fears most, is if their respectability in public eye comes under threat.

Moral issues are raised, about the fatality of Kainat .. suddenly the family is unsure if Kainat was really dead, or buried alive?? Zaroon again goes to pieces.. especially when he senses that since Dr. Sharma  was a hoax there is no guarantee that Kainat was truly dead! The family especially the men  remind him hard as it was, Kainat was clinically dead! no doubt about that!

The truth is  Madhav  Sharma  only duped all into believing Kainat was really dead! he used his doctor disguise  to get Kainat’s alive body released! from the grip of the mourning Ghazi Shah family! So he could deal with her according to his own purpose.

The frenzy of sorrow, guilt and confused furore  creates such hell in the otherwise idyll Ghazi Shah family! Kainat’s brain dead condition, Zainab’s  sudden trip  for Haj! All work in  favour of  Madhav  Sharma!  Madhav had one  dead brained bird  in his hands! He only waited for the angry young man Zaroon  to tumble down the infamous wall! and reveal  Zainab! and most of all for  Madhav   Sharma  the skeletal  remains of his sister  Sakshi!

The rest as we see was  dead easy for  Sharma to worm him way into the lives of some gullible, others fearful of losing their prestige Shah’s. Saving Kainat’s life from the fire! was a leap into gaining the family’s trust , that they would hang upon his every word as the gospel truth! Saving zaroon from the dense Sabina too was an eye wash for the Shah's!

On his behest, to suit his purpose Kainat was buried alive!  Its time for  Madhav  Sharma to have the last laugh! Long have the Ghazi Shah ‘s befooled many innocent souls with their all good deeds, all holy sanctimonious images! The walls of their imposing mansion are infested by concealed criminalities!

In the final scene Madhav  Sharma pays his final respects to his sister's wronged soul, as he lignites up her funeral pyre..

Kainat was not cremated! According  to her faith, where the dead are traditionally buried! This too suits  Madhav ‘s purposenumber two.. he carries her shrouded, but alive body in his arms!  Vows by the leaping flames of his sisters ashes! His  hands that dug his sister's killer out of  the soil! Will now care, revive, pamper this killer Kainat to life! Only to kill her one more time! This time for real! When it shall hurt her most to lose the most precious gift after birth! Life most held fast itself! Just like she bludgeoned  life out of his sister Sakshi! Kainat’s life too will be muffled till her last breath! Suddenly watching the leaping flames, a killer in his arms..he cries tears of a strange fulfilment. Still   Madhav has an immediate short term task at hand, get her ship shape! Which will give him  a brothers’ reward in the long haul!

Zaroon suffers from a nightmare! and screams Saltanat!  Kainat turns up ready to cuddle him! he pushes her away… it wasn’t her he was calling for .. Saltanat  is reduced to a state of nothingness. Kainat matters to all ..even after her death! and burial..

The fake Kainat is preoccupied with this Madhav  Sharma ?Bit it by bit Kainat unpicks the recent events. She is curious to know who this person is? It seems  he has left her miles behind in duplicity, trickery and deception!

Another exciting episode,  well- paced track! No sagging and  dragging apparent so far..

Irshita, velvet scarf ,vigi thanks for your gracious comments.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

I hope Mr.Dr is not going to torture sultanat! Hope he sticks to him treating her and then when she finally wakes up, wish he believes what she says in a few episodes and they both land up in shah manzil to take kainaat to task.. 

It’s good to see kainaat all worked up and her plans backfiring.. 

I almost pity zaroon now!

am still wondering why the show’s name is sufiyana pyaar !!! 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie, hellllloo mate, missed your input!

I hope Mr.Dr is not going to torture sultanat! Hope he sticks to him treating her and then when she finally wakes up, wish he believes what she says in a few episodes and they both land up in shah manzil to take kainaat to task.. 

well.. he did say he will resurrect ,her and then kill her! but yes me too  waiting for the day when both nab the  wicked Kainat... I see what you mean by if he believes her...... yes he might think ,she's doing it to saving her own life.. making use of the looklike face scenario..  Saltanat will find it a chore convincing him.Actually Lonelythots, the story could even become more interesting.. hope cvs take note of your ideas!

It’s good to see kainaat all worked up and her plans backfiring.. 

she bores me now.. Zaroon appears bored of her

I almost pity zaroon now!

he  is perhaps carving himself a meaty role now.. the dr. and him are pitched  against each other.. fighting for the wrong face..

am still wondering why the show’s name is sufiyana pyaar !!! 

actually Zaroon.. may now sense,  ever  morethan before  passionately,  a serene connection with this Kainat in Dr's possession.. zaroon may defend her, that she wouldn't kill a fly,let alone plot to harm or damage people.. Zaroon's mindset/heartset  may get the fake Salanat's back up! The story shows more potential than it had before.. Thanks Lonely thots for a thought provoking  comment.. love hammie