Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibhutil

Idk why mujhe lag raha hai yeh Maldives trip phuski niklega 

Humne toh pehle hi bola tha ....😆

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Congrats everyone  🤗 Lots of good luck for pulao, we need it🤪 all lazy bums there not giving any MAAL🤣

n sorry in advance for my Maatam 🤣 wrote in the previous thread too but it was @last page so posting the same here again 🤪🙈

No comments on sh**plus ka new post regarding the other couple 🤐🤐🤐🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Gosh why God? why??? Why did I sign up for this 💩 I was happy watching my Netflix series, Eng shows, Pak series etc...away from ITV smiley44but nahi I had to start watching EK’s KZK reboot...I can’t BOOT myself enough for my stupidity smiley7

Parica/AnuPre...this is all ur fault smiley11smiley37

Really hope, they don't start love story..

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congrats for new AT🤗

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I really feel sad for all the fans fighting for AnyPre under SP’s latest post. It looks like Ekta and the SP gets a kick out of torturing fans🤔The more fans protest the more they shove iconic pair down our throats.

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congrats for the new AT!

May we get more Parica content from Maldives! May our shy babies go crazy n give us some good content! 

May Pre first remember her baby and show love n care for the baby by thinking about the baby's father n the baby's future with the father!

May Pre come out of her amnesia and remember all the goods Anu did for her n her family and that Anu is her everything!

May Anu have the strength to see the reality and come out of his depression!

May Anu have the strength to not move on and love Pre always! 

May we all be blessed by the divine! 

Amen!! 

Luv y'all Dearies!

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I really feel sad for all the fans fighting for AnyPre under SP’s latest post. It looks like Ekta and the SP gets a kick out of torturing fans🤔The more fans protest the more they shove iconic pair down our throats.

ek is like this since ages..

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

No comments on sh**plus ka new post regarding the other couple 🤐🤐🤐🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Gosh why God? why??? Why did I sign up for this 💩 I was happy watching my Netflix series, Eng shows, Pak series etc...away from ITV smiley44but nahi I had to start watching EK’s KZK reboot...I can’t BOOT myself enough for my stupidity smiley7

Parica/AnuPre smiley7 all ur fault smiley11smiley37

Same here Riya!! i was happy with my Eng shows n then i saw the first epi of KZK n fell for Parica n now i am unable to come out as i am emotionally attached with AnuPre! 

I so want to move on but unable to stop myself each n every day! 

I cry n crib n yell n scream but nothing is changing! MAta is doing what she wants! I still have a tiny hope that Pre wont fall for Bajaj but What if she falls?? what then!!! Not gonna think about it for now! 

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Whatever attention the show is getting in real world is because of AnuPre fans .....

They should seriously stop commenting on the HT .😆

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Really hope, they don't start love story..

No idea Hari...but they are heavily promoting it now!!! 

Dunno if they are testing the water? 😕 in that case aren’t the TRP ratings enough indication already? of how much audience liking/disliking the current kachda? 😕 

Are they plain blind to ignore the trps or just plain arrogant to rub it on our faces...only time will tell!!!

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congo shango

🥳

Bengali mirchi first comment

Bahuth tagda content milegi ab