Ulterior motive?

surbhi163 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Noor's motive up to this point has always been to marry Azaan by separating him from his wife.. 

But what if Azaan is not Noor's primary target? 

Razia has been more caring to noor than to her own daughter and wanted to marry her son off to Noor... Why particularly Noor.. Just because she is Yasmeen's daughter and Yasmeen is like family? There is something more hidden here than it meets the eye. 

Razia is guilty of something in the past which must have affected both yasmeen and noor. 

Noor all this time has been hiding behind an innocent veil waiting for  her moment to take revenge which would have come easier if Azaan would have married her as planned. 

Her only obstruction came in the form of shaiara, and now she is also almost out of noor's way . She has also managed to get khalid out of the inheritance. 

After marrying Azaan,  her plan  would probably be to get all  of their  inheritance to her name and throw all of them out and become bahu begum herself. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Duh ! I don't think the maker's are as intelligent as you want them to be ðŸ¤£

But if they are i really hope they take up this story instead of the random shit they are going on about. 

NoraSM thumbnail

I doubt they can write something like this 😂 Azaan's 2nd marriage was the easiest plot and they twisted it to make it a psychological thriller. But this idea has its merits 

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with most of the replies , I don’t think makers are writing such intelligent story , it would be really good if they write something as you suggested 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm beginning to think that as well. Otherwise, why would Razia feel that compelled to keep a promise to Yasmin when doing so is destroying so many lives. There has to be something else. At least, I hope there is, otherwise why they let Noor rule their lives makes no sense. But I agree like others said - the likelihood is very low.  They already messed up the two marriage plot when it was so easy to fix. 

Edited by fria319 - 4 years ago