A fate worse than death!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~ My Musings 20.8.19~  A fate worse than death..

There is a god above for those who have a personal faith. Some  hold a belief that their deity watches both the virtuous and the wicked. Some believe that one receives their hell  or heaven according to their deeds, right here on this earth. Kainat dug a pit of death for Saltanat, all to gain Zaroon.The episode confirms the signs of the times we were beginning to see earlier, that Zaroon would find it difficult to gel with Saltanat. Previously it was his guilt that kept him connected to the terminally ilL Kainat .Now Kainat’s final departure from the land of the living , makes him sense a mysterious  bond with Kainat that bears a close proximity to how he felt for Saltanat.

Setting aside trickster Kainat’s show of hyprocrisy  at Saltanat’s sad demise. Some other issues cross my mind in this episode. Zainab pulls a live wire in the hope she can avert Saltanat’s process of death conspiracy. In doing so, Zainab  actually saves Zaroon from switching off his beloved Saltanat’s life support machine off. Kainat's plan was foiled!

Dr.Sharma has the unpleasant task of removing Kainat’s oxygen mask and  confirming Kainat’s death, due to the powercut. I thought as a medical practitioner he was sensitive to the traumatic needs of the grieving family. Was strange though, how he appeals to the fake Sultanat to stay strong and in turn keep the family together.

Although for the wicked Kainat , Saltanat’s dying and the grieving relatives  was all tongue and cheek! But in reality , Saltanat was a blessed daughter. Nadeem  the foster father, she loved like her very own,signed ane receives her death certificate. Rubina her  foster yet to Saltanat like her real biological mother, gives permission , in Zainab’s absence  to initiate the funeral proceedings. Saltanat’s foster parents make it evident that she certainly was not an unloved child, but an expensive and precious daughter, sent from heaven to light up Nadeem and Rubina’s barren life.. Even in her death Saltanat leaves her characteristic strong points. While Kainat even in Saltanat's robbed persona, leaves no impact of Zaroon in particular. In fact she irritates him!

But the person who smarts the most at Kainat’s departure is Zaroon. In his quiet time to come to terms with Kainat’s  demise. Invariably , spontaneously images and memories of his Sufiyana love with Saltanat conjure up in his mind and make him sick at heart. Kainat’s departure for him in a strange manner seemed to him as if he had lost Saltanat.

The wicked shall be punished! The fraud poser Saltanat , but really  devious Kainat receives a repulsive, revolting  push  from Zaroon, when she tries to remind him that his Saltanat is very much besidehim!

Saltanat’s face, her persona that Kainat thought she could with ease usurp !  to demand and command over Zaroon’s love.. turns out to be her very punishment. Almost, abruptly, Zaroon demands she  leave him be! Keep her face away from his sight!  Her face serves as a reminder of  Kainat! I would say, the  plotting Kainat now faces a fate worse  than death itself! Zaroon’s grieving period for Kainat/Saltanat may very well be indefinite.. and Kainat can only look forward to harrowing times.. live a life of a living corpse! How the tables have turned! Kainat’s evil plan back fires on her own façade Saltanat face!

Zaroon and Humza become the pallbearers for Kainat’s coffin.. images flashes     through their minds. Humza really loved Kainat.. ever since they were young. But their love was not meant to be. Zaroon carries on his shoulders, the emotional burden of Sufiyana love he sensed for Saltanat and Saltanat alone.. today more than ever before he felt he carried on his shoulder a part of his own soul along with this seemingly dead Kainat ..why did he sense that with Kainat’s death his love for Saltanat continues to reign supreme over him??

Dadi now appears to be the elder incommand of Shah Manzil. Sabina recognizes opportunity when she spots it. Hardly has Kainat’s body turned cold, when Sabina shows up. Jaan Mohammed will be her stepping stone into the comfort life style of Shah Manzil.. only Rubina and Ghazala are likely to put their foot down.

Rest in peace Saltanat..  she leaves behind many good memories with her loved ones.. most of all with Zaroon.. whose soul she continues to reigns over! He sees her every where, but least of all in the face of his supposed wife Saltanat..

A hooded man with a shovel digs Kainat’s grave.. the plot thickens! Who is this hooded figure ?  will a body swap occur??  21.8.19 hamlet.

Sorry for a late post, was busy yesterday.Caught up with the episode today.. love hammie

Thanks sandihya, for supporting my work..love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diamond988 thumbnail

now if sultanat is secretly revived by the dr, and zainab is revived, then its checkmate for kai .. interesting turn of events, 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I liked the episode even though it felt a little slow. Zaroon grieving for Sultanat was painful to watch. I liked how they showed Zaroon grieving but not fully understanding why. He mouthing an explanation that feels bogus and I think he knows but can’t explain his grief any other way.

Nadeem and Rubina are also grieving like they have lost a daughter. Mamoon and Ghazala are little distant but that is to be expected. Their connection to the events is their son’s inexplicable grief at his sister in law’s death.

Loved your musings. They felt more balanced and less Kainaat centric.

I am once again excited about the show. CVs have really shaken up it up. I want to know what will happen next. A lot of concept and character butchering may be on the way but bring it on if it brings some life back to the show.

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Like Irshita said, this episode really gave me hope that the tides are going to turn.. it may have been a sad episode but it did herald a sense of change.. I think after some time , I feel positive things are about to come.. kainaat’s reign may not come to an end so easily but still she is not going to win!! 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Diamond 988

hello  Diamond ,good to hear from you

now if sultanat is secretly revived by the dr, and zainab is revived, then its checkmate for kai .. interesting turn of events, 

Sharma revives Saltanat? but he declared her dead.. the mind boggles.. haven't seen today's episode, but it sure sounds exciting..Yes i think the biggest thrill in the show has to be Kainat getting caught..  thanks for sharing your ideas.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally  posted by Irshita,

hello Irshita, good to see you

I liked the episode even though it felt a little slow. Zaroon grieving for Sultanat was painful to watch. I liked how they showed Zaroon grieving but not fully understanding why. He mouthing an explanation that feels bogus and I think he knows but can’t explain his grief any other way.

you are so right..  he senses   something but cannot put  his finger on it, as facts show the girl who dies is kainat .. and saltanat is his wife, but he's not really convinced..

Nadeem and Rubina are also grieving like they have lost a daughter. Mamoon and Ghazala are little distant but that is to be expected. Their connection to the events is their son’s inexplicable grief at his sister in law’s death.

yes the complexities were well portrayed and added another layer of facts which the above mentioned  are totally unaware of...

Loved your musings. They felt more balanced and less Kainaat centric.

yeah! impressed you at last! hammie well pleased.. Kainat is fearless ,cold blooded and becoming more creepy by the minute..

I am once again excited about the show. CVs have really shaken up it up. I want to know what will happen next. A lot of concept and character butchering may be on the way but bring it on if it brings some life back to the show.

well the only person most of us want throttled is Kainat..  we await the day,  a long hard,tedious wait..

thanks for   your interesting comment, Irshita, love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  hello Lonelythots good to see you 

Like Irshita said, this episode really gave me hope that the tides are going to turn.. it may have been a sad episode but it did herald a sense of change.. I think after some time , I feel positive things are about to come.. kainaat’s reign may not come to an end so easily but still she is not going to win!! 

yes things have moved on.. change  certainly  is going to bring disruption in the  complacent life of Kainat. her mistake will be believing that now that Saltanat is dead and gone, nothing can go wrong in her life..

lets enjoy the almost rehashed show..  thanks for your interesting comment.. love hammie