Game of character assassination ranting

jyothijssager thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow sorry  yaar  thought I had entered  in bahubegum  forum but it is the Shazaan forum where only Shazaan fans and their supporters stay. The main  characters who are  introduced  as the  royal family  of Bhopal,  Not only are they royal but people of good heart who treat their maid's  daughter more than their own daughter. Very good  well  and fine.  But where did they, I did not find it anywhere  in the serial. Noor the only daughter  of the maid Yasmeen who was the childhood friend of bahubegum Razia. Noors  world revolved around her ammi and her ammis around Razia and her family as she was their maid as azaan said to noor that when you were ill she used to worry for her but if anything happened to him she would take the whole Palace under  her head. Razia treated Yasmeen  and her daughter  as family because at toughest times Yasmeen was with her as friend and support. Here you all may argue but for me  it is gratitude. (In real life we may not give all luxuries to our  servants but certain things  like my mom till date when she prepares breakfast while giving our children she gives to the maid's  daughter  too and provides her lunch too . The same lunch prepared which my children also carry to school . Normally some households do it right.  But my maid's  daughter  goes to  govt  school and my children to an affluent icse school. Note that my mom  is not indebted to maid like Razia.) Okay they provided  noor shelter, food,clothing and other  luxuries  alongside her children.  But in that Palace surrayya  was always there  to remind her that she was a maid's  daughter  so she kept herself far from her and her family  that is Khalid and asger and gave back to her whenever she taunted . She  grew  close to Razia s children but more to azaan as he was her classmate. So best friends. In the serial they never mentioned that she loved azaan but they hinted it when she told to saba that her brother was her jaan and also when shayra asks her how she could decide in one instant then she tells her everybody is not lucky like her who gets their love so we should leave to destiny and agree when it comes  and leave everything  to fate. Moreover  it was Razia who proposed azaan rishta  to her . If it is her one-sided love then she is the one who made the sacrifice wholeheartedly and appeared happy so that nobody finds her hurt and feel sad for her. She made everybody at ease, even her mother  in no time was behind her with slippers.  The depth of the character Noor is the only one thing to look out for in the serial bahubegum. Leave her childishness behind do anybody be okay after knowing that somebody's carelessness was reason to two deaths. If it were the carelessness of dilruba or mashooka or even surrayya or Asgar would the reaction be same of azaan and Razia? Would they have suppressed the matter? But for shayra  they did and wanted Noor to leave it as it was just a mistake not crime. When due  to mistake lives are lost and living lives are dismantled and unworthy then it is not a mistake but crime. Moreover was it right for Noor to stay silent even  after knowing the cause.  When Noor for the first time told shayra to not touch the dead body of her mother and accused her  then what was the need to always barge  in to touch her. Being  the accused and for the sake of forthcoming consequences She could have sought  the forgiveness from far and even azaan and Razia could have stopped her but no. This is what all do right but they never did till at last when Noor pushed her she became wrong. Here The accused seeked sympathy  and the victim  who lost everything  became villain.  When Noor was in need of support, advice, attention and care she was left alone. Whom she thought  were her people  were no more hers.  She was but after their family.  Razia and azaan  were busy supporting shayra. Okay shayra was guilty but practically who needed them more shayra or Noor. Always they wanted her to let go but what promise she sought from bahubegum before  her mother's dead body  was forgotten. For the small mistake of breaking a glass tumbler we hit our kids to be careful next time  and here two lives are gone and it should be forgotten and forgiven. I don't  understand why. Noor in her fragile  state is brainwashed by surayya to kill shayra but Noor in that fragile state too tries to kill herself but doesn't  hurt shayra. But shayra doesn't  let her die too so she shouts at her that she will kill herself or kill her if she come in front  of her. Then Noor suddenly sees the mehandi in her hands when she hugs azaan and thinks  that  it is the indication that azaan  was her fate and she herself destroyed it herself . Sorry long post but will continue  after sometime. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry is this a justification for Noors evilness? How comes that people who tries to justify Noors evil deeds think they must write such long texts for making us believe that her sociopathic behavior has a reason? I mean do you think fans who dont like Noor are ignorant or they arent able to understand her background etc.? And I am not 'shaazan' fan btw, but as SJ fan this justification of some obsessed fools for Noors sick behavior sucks! Just wanna say that.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ammi ki death ko 1 month bhi nai hua or innocent saaf dil beti khud ki shaddi ke plans bana rai hai wowwww👏Ammi ke liye dargah jate to kabhi dekha nai but yes evil plans banate hue dekh liya hai🤢

Innocent poor soul is forcing herself on man , threatening others for suicide , hatching plans for snatching someone's husband and still people expects from others to love that person 👏

Noor is illiterate gawar with evil heart and zero brain.  

jyothijssager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Sorry is this a justification for Noors evilness? How comes that people who tries to justify Noors evil deeds think they must write such long texts for making us believe that her sociopathic behavior has a reason? I mean do you think fans who dont like Noor are ignorant or they arent able to understand her background etc.? And I am not 'shaazan' fan btw, but as SJ fan this justification of some obsessed fools for Noors sick behavior sucks! Just wanna say that.

good to know that you are sj fan but I am not.  I am a viewer of zkm  and before  that ipkknd ek baar phir that's it.  I view  very few  selected serials and watch it  as a serial and try to connect  to the characters. Sorry  if you felt it sucks. But I put my thoughts forward. 

jyothijssager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ammi ki death ko 1 month bhi nai hua or innocent saaf dil beti khud ki shaddi ke plans bana rai hai wowwww👏Ammi ke liye dargah jate to kabhi dekha nai but yes evil plans banate hue dekh liya hai🤢

Innocent poor soul is forcing herself on man , threatening others for suicide , hatching plans for snatching someone's husband and still people expects from others to love that person 👏

Noor is illiterate gawar with evil heart and zero brain.  

I did not complete  the post  yet and thanks for replying.  Who said she is not wrong in asking others husband she is cent percent wrong. They did not show her perception as to why she is asking for azaan now. Azaan with whom her marriage was fixed by his mother. The person who she let go for his happiness because he did not love her. But why now? And I saw her going to Dargah when she felt she wronged a person to seek forgiveness  and crack a deal with god .And the other time when surrayya brain washed her to kill shayra but she tried to kill herself. I think here she did not threaten her but did it willingly.  After initial episodes the character sketch of Noor lacks explanation but only her actions enrages most people. You have a point  does she think she is in the right frame? I think she does so she did not go to Dargah  to seek  forgiveness. She went to police station to meet Khalid and seeks apology for using him. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Welcome to the Bahu Begum forum.

This is definitely coming from a non-fan of Shazaan.  I am not sure what you mean by support , but I do support the idea of two good hearted people who are in love should end up together. 

Hell I would have supported Azaan-Noor if Noor & Azaan loved each and Shaira served as the villain of the story. But unfortunately that isn't the case.

So you see we are very much in the Bahu Begum forum where we support the 'right' . But after reading your post I am not quite sure if you have landed in the right forum or not. Since it feels like another show which you are going on about.

Shaira was very much there for Noor and whatever she is doing right now is TO SAVE NOOR. TO STOP HER FROM ATTEMPTING SUICIDE. 

On contrary Noor is doing everything for herself , planning her wedding , trying to snatch other's husbands , guilt tripping others , threatening to kill herself.  There can be no sane justification for her character.

Also for the matter Shaira is an orphan too , she has lost every single thing she had except Azaan. Noor after loosing her mother should have been the one to realise how it feels like to loose someone close to you. The fact that she wishes the same for Shaira explains how psychotic she is. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Welcome to the Bahu Begum forum.

This is definitely coming from a non-fan of Shazaan.  I am not sure what you mean by support , but I do support the idea of two good hearted people who are in love should end up together. 

Hell I would have supported Azaan-Noor if Noor & Azaan loved each and Shaira served as the villain of the story. But unfortunately that isn't the case.

So you see we are very much in the Bahu Begum forum where we support the 'right' . But after reading your post I am not quite sure if you have landed in the right forum or not. Since it feels like another show which you are going on about.

Shaira was very much there for Noor and whatever she is doing right now is TO SAVE NOOR. TO STOP HER FROM ATTEMPTING SUICIDE. 

On contrary Noor is doing everything for herself , planning her wedding , trying to snatch other's husbands , guilt tripping others , threatening to kill herself.  There can be no sane justification for her character.

Also for the matter Shaira is an orphan too , she has lost every single thing she had except Azaan. Noor after loosing her mother should have been the one to realise how it feels like to loose someone close to you. The fact that she wishes the same for Shaira explains how psychotic she is. 

+1 

I agree that Razia treated Noor like her daughter because of Yasmin's love and unconditional support to Razia in her difficult time. Razia has done everything she could do for Noor, treated her like her own daughter, even after Noor's insensitivity and stealing her paasaa, she is not getting Noor arrested for it. 

Shaira got a moment of love from Noor's mother and in turn she is ready to give her life, her husband for Noor's happiness. Shaira is not divorcing Azaan because she wants to do it, she is tolerating mental and physical torture from Noor because she is indebted to her mother. Azaan must be grateful to his mother and Yasmin, the reason why he is not taking a severe action against Noor. 

Noor has everything because of Razia, what has she done in her life to call her own? Nothing, even if she wants a husband, she is snatching him from Shaira. Why she doesn't have this sense of gratitude towards Razia for giving her love and a good life? Shaira's actions for a moment of love from Yasmin is giving up her happiness for Yasmin's daughter, What about Razia's love for Noor since Noor was a child? 

Azaan was never hers to give up in first place, she could have cried all she wanted at that time even Shaira wasn't indebted to Yasmin and Yasmin, herself would have thrown Noor out of the house, she had no choice but accept Azaan's marriage with Shaira. 

Getting a man arrested in fake molestation charges then apologizing to him, and it is a good thing because molestation is a passing thing in this country, right? 

Shaira agreed to give up Azaan so Noor doesn't marry a man who tried to molest her, Razia and Azaan went against their own family for Noor. Same Noor will get Khalid out of the jail, winning Asgar and Suraiya's support and people who were supporting victim of molestation, are wrong here. 

Lastly, this is very much Bahu Begum forum, I love Shazaan because there is no other way to watch the show for me

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I actually was rooting for Noor-Azaan in the very beginning as I'm very much into friendship based love stories, etc, and I really thought they were going to go Kalank style on this and have Shaira be ill or something. 

However, not only did Noor's initial characterization put me off, her continued abhorrent behavior to the people she supposedly cares about, all because her mom's suicide mission (let's call it for what it is - that lady ran into a burning building for a piece of cloth. Not even for her missing future son in law. I have no sympathy left), has really just left me with nothing but contempt for her character.  She's completely blind, and once its out that Khalid is the real arsonist, what leg does Noor have to stand on? I think the writers just went too far and are banking on people loving Samiskha to bring Noor back to the good side. 

While I'm not the biggest fan of Shaira-Azaan pairing (it's hard for me to see the chemistry between them), in comparison to the other pairing? What else can I root for? At least their relationship is honest, loving, and morally correct.  

You say Noor was left alone - but she wasn't. Everyone was there for her. They all wanted to comfort her, she's the the one that refused. She's choosing to ignore that her mother ran into a burning building. No one coerced Yasmin. Accidents are accidents for a reason - shit happen all the time, it sucks, but that's life, there was no indication to Noor that Shaira did anything on purpose. I can't believe no one's even reminding Noor that her mother should have never run back into the building.  

There's a way they could have made Noor be mad at Shaira and also to have gained the audience's sympathy. The writers didn't go that route. Noor's refusing to see the facts of the circumstances of her mother's death and that's what annoys me the most and why I have a hard time liking her. 

Also, I'm not sure how many posts you've checked out. Most of the time we're discussing Noor and her actions and Shaira-Azaan secondarily. We're discussing the show and the characters for how it's being portrayed to us. If we don't like Noor, there's nothing wrong in voicing it. There's no rule that says we have to like all 3 lead characters equally... And, I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be disliked in this current story arc. 

Edited by fria319 - 4 years ago