So it’s really going to happen

Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So all my hopes that somehow Meher would tell Sarab everything before their wedding was shattered today, she had the perfect opportunity today to talk to him, but alas it looks like it’s really going to happen after the wedding and needless to say I’m so disappointed 😔, and what is all this about Dolly Masi finding out, Please god don’t let her find out before Sarab, that will just be a disaster waiting to happen.Meher should be the only one telling him. 

I really enjoyed today’s Sangeet, it was done so very nicely and I loved how it incorporated all the characters, very nicely done, however there were some editing issues and the sound was off, but all in all a great episode. Everyone was so happy and cheerful, everyone except Meher.

And of course last but not least, Sarab was absolutely adorable today, not only has he looked absolutely gorgeous throughout all the wedding rituals, but today Meher and his scene was shot so wonderfully, his smile, his playfulness and him trying to make Meher comfortable was just so cute. He is really trying to make her at ease and is trying to at least develop a friendship with her. The more episodes that pass, the more and more I am falling in love with Sarab, like I’ve said before he is genuinely a good person.