Prabhas Breaks Silence over Anushka Shetty, house hunt rumours & more

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor starrer Saaho have been making headlines for all the right reasons. The colossal action-thriller is expected to be one of the biggest releases of the year, and the makers are leaving no stone unturned in proving the same. Right from launching a game based on the movie, titled as ‘Saaho-The Game’ to an extensive pre-release event in Hyderabad with a crowd of 100, 000 people, the team is acing the promotions game. However, while the leading duo is doing rounds of interviews to promote their upcoming film, a lot of questions have been thrown at the Bahubali star about his personal life, wedding rumours, relationship with co-star and dear friend Anushka Shetty and about the latest reports of house hunting in Los Angeles.

Also Read: Prabhas has a Classy Reply on Comparisons with the Khans

Earlier this month, there were reports of Prabhas looking for a love nest with Anushka in the US. However, in a recent interview, the South superstar finally broke the silence over all the spinning conjecture. 

Commenting on the latest house hunting rumour, Prabhas responded, "I don’t know how these things come up. I think people want me to have some kind of an affair or at least tell them that this is the girl I like. Otherwise, they are going to link me up with someone. I am in touch with (director) Rajamouli and the Baahubali family. I knew Anushka even before that. So yes, I am in touch with her as well. In fact, we laugh about all these rumours. See, if there was something between Anushka and me, you would have spotted us somewhere in these two years,” in an interview with the Times of India,

He further added, "But we haven’t been seen anywhere, so obviously, it is a rumour, no? We can’t hide in the room for two years. We are actors and people will recognise us when we step out. So, it’s just a rumour. If people don’t want to believe us, I can’t help it." This shall finally put an end to all the speculations revolving around the actor’s love life.

Prabhas will be seen romancing Shraddha Kapoor in this highly anticipated release. The film was supposed to release on August 15 but has now been pushed to August 30. The film will see a star cast which includes Jackie Shroff, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Mandira Bedi, Chunky Panday, Mahesh Manjrekar, Arun Vijay and Murali Sharma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I would've loved to see them together.... But I have heard he is orthodox when it comes to his girlfriend, had read that he was angry with kajal Agarwal for doing a photo shoot in backless dress

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

I would've loved to see them together.... But I have heard he is orthodox when it comes to his girlfriend, had read that he was angry with kajal Agarwal for doing a photo shoot in backless dress

Wait, he was seeing Kajal?

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

News has been making rounds that Kajal who paired up back to back with Prabhas in ‘Darling’ ‘Mr Perfect’ became his darling and considered him to be her Mr Perfect. In this process, sources say Kajal got prepared to marry Prabhas.

On the other hand, there is also news that Prabhas enjoyed the company of Kajal and the thought of having this company for the rest of his life also was there in him.

Buzz is that he was the one who proposed marriage to Kajal. Now, talk in film nagar is that while his family members reluctantly said yes to Prabhas, his mother not only opposed it but gave a strong dose of firing. With this, sources say Prabhas has put a full stop to the thought of marrying Kajal inevitably. Those who know Prabhas reveal that just like the way he adores his mother in ‘Chatrapathi’, he has 100 times strong affection for his mother in real life so marrying Kajal against his mother’s wishes is impossible.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is not the prabhas I used to like..all his saaho promotions are looked forced...

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

News has been making rounds that Kajal who paired up back to back with Prabhas in ‘Darling’ ‘Mr Perfect’ became his darling and considered him to be her Mr Perfect. In this process, sources say Kajal got prepared to marry Prabhas.

On the other hand, there is also news that Prabhas enjoyed the company of Kajal and the thought of having this company for the rest of his life also was there in him.

Buzz is that he was the one who proposed marriage to Kajal. Now, talk in film nagar is that while his family members reluctantly said yes to Prabhas, his mother not only opposed it but gave a strong dose of firing. With this, sources say Prabhas has put a full stop to the thought of marrying Kajal inevitably. Those who know Prabhas reveal that just like the way he adores his mother in ‘Chatrapathi’, he has 100 times strong affection for his mother in real life so marrying Kajal against his mother’s wishes is impossible.

WOW! Why get in a relationship if you cannot marry her? Its weird he didn't know beforehand that his momma won't approve because Kajal is an actress!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

IMO, Prabhas and Anu look good together but I don’t want them together in Real life. 

If his mother is orthodox, then no problem.. He can get married to any good looking girl from rich families ( having roots in telegu industry ) or a good looking girl from any rich family

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

matlab Prabhas bhi pansy momma's boy nikla lol.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I wonder why being respectful and devoted to your parents is considered a bad thing nowadays when it's been considered as the biggest sign of a good human being in all religions. Nothing or no body should be more important in our lives than our parents. If Prabhas considers his mother's wish and approval over and above everything then he should be revered for it , not mocked. 

What is the world coming too ?? No romantic love should ever hold importance when it comes to your parents who love you unconditionally and they're the reason you're what you are. Their sacrifices their hard work , their nurturing their upbringing. Everything is your parents. 

Yes he shouldn't have dated Kajal ever if he knew his mother is going to disapprove. But may be when they began dating it was more casual as it used to be in the industry often . And when it became serious enough to come to marriage talks he did try to persuade his mother but when it didn't happen , he did the absolutely right thing by letting her go. No girl or boy is worth going against your parents.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I like Prabhas with Trisha🤩

Those who have followed Prabhas from day one, already knew that he is not dating Anushka. Prabhas and Anushka did 2 movies together before Bahubali, but there were never such rumors.

Rumors started only since Bahubali. Bollywood effect😎