Seems like Razia wants to kick out Noor

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

But its too late na? After implanting Azaan in Noors head and promise her to making her bahu of the house. Now damage is done. Razias biggest mistake was to not ask her son before arranging his marriage with servants daughter. 🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Vu7dnh-8O/?igshid=czoknsg8a283

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Better late than never. ðŸ˜†

Razia Begum realises her mistake and aims to correct it.  Let us see what happens...

Now she will be Shayra strength since she herself has suffered and she can not see Azaan in pain...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

It will be too late if Azaan is forced in a marriage with Noor, she as a mother is trying to safeguard her son. I don't think she wanted this Noor for her son, even if Shaira wasn't around, none will want a Noor in their life 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

It will be too late if Azaan is forced in a marriage with Noor, she as a mother is trying to safeguard her son. I don't think she wanted this Noor for her son, even if Shaira wasn't around, none will want a Noor in their life 

Nora dear it was Razia who had this stupid idea of making servants daughter next begum. Look at her actions effect now. This well loved but ignorant and ungrateful bit** Noor will ruin her sons life!  Just bc Razia was too emotional with her best friend Yasmeen and didnt show them their place this happens. No Im not talking about being rude to workers, you should be nice to everybody in your house....but you should not let them cross the servant/boss line and forget where they belongs. Dont get me wrong I know it seems like Im a snob. No Im not Im just realistic. Be nice and respectful to everybody around you but show to people in decent manner what theyre allowed to do...and what not.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Nora dear it was Razia who had this stupid idea of making servants daughter next begum. Look at her actions effect now. This well loved but ignorant and ungrateful bit** Noor will ruin her sons life!  Just bc Razia was too emotional with her best friend Yasmeen and didnt show them their place this happens. No Im not talking about being rude to workers, you should be nice to everybody in your house....but you should not let them cross the servant/boss line and forget where they belongs. Dont get me wrong I know it seems like Im a snob. No Im not Im just realistic. Be nice and respectful to everybody around you but show to people in decent manner what theyre allowed to do...and what not.

Most serious crimes are committed by relatives, can we blame someone for being good and treating people as equals? Our approach is that Razia should not have been good to Noor and Yasmin, but it is Noor, who is forgetting everything Razia has done and betraying her. 

Razia was definitely wrong in fixing Azaan's marriage without asking him, marriage is not a surprise. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Most serious crimes are committed by relatives, can we blame someone for being good and treating people as equals? Our approach is that Razia should not have been good to Noor and Yasmin, but it is Noor, who is forgetting everything Razia has done and betraying her. 

Razia was definitely wrong in fixing Azaan's marriage without asking him, marriage is not a surprise. 

@ Bold - This and also disrepecting an elder whom you refer to as Badi Ammi.  Noor is behaving like Surrayra now.  It is not enough that Azaan agrees to marry, she determined to humiliate the family and torture Shayra even more.  Glad RB and Azaan will refuse to tolerate this...

To show this scenario with in a few days of the fire which killed Noor's mother as well as fiance, proves how horrible the writing of this show has become.

A special feature of the show, Elaan-e-Nikaah, has become a joke now, just as free choice, promises, suicide, friendship, someone's death and so much more...

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@ Bold - This and also disrepecting an elder whom you refer to as Badi Ammi.  Noor is behaving like Surrayra now.  It is not enough that Azaan agrees to marry, she determined to humiliate the family and torture Shayra even more.  Glad RB and Azaan will refuse to tolerate this...

To show this scenario with in a few days of the fire which killed Noor's mother as well as fiance, proves how horrible the writing of this show has become.

A special feature of the show, Elaan-e-Nikaah, has become a joke now, just as free choice, promises, suicide, friendship, someone's death and so much more...

I told you in first few weeks that Noor's character sketch is closer to Suraiya. 

This show doesn't make a sense, there is absolutely no reason for Azaan to marry Noor, now that they know the truth, they can call police on Noor and tell them that she is threatening to commit suicide. They are not emotionally attached to her anymore, and there is no other way to stop her

The_May_Rose thumbnail

I told you in first few weeks that Noor's character sketch is closer to Suraiya. 

This show doesn't make a sense, there is absolutely no reason for Azaan to marry Noor, now that they know the truth, they can call police on Noor and tell them that she is threatening to commit suicide. They are not emotionally attached to her anymore, and there is no other way to stop her

Yes Nora, I remember you writing that and I am wondering the same thing.

Why should Azaan marry Noor now?  There is no reason to keep a promise which brings so much misery and pain to everyone.  Emotional attachment will still be there so they will not abandon Noor.  She is still part of their family despite what she has done and they need to stop her attempting suicide again...

I think the writers just want to create drama for another nikaah, present a test for ShaZaan's love and reveal who actually started the fire...