Users

Frequent Posters

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Awwww that was so damn cuteeee! 

I totally loved it!!! 

And yes you should make an index of your works! 

Heyya! Thaaank you so muchhh!! πŸ˜³ It means so much to me to read your comments! I'm really glad that you loved the OS :D

I will surely try to make that - it'll make it easier to keep track for me as well (I love going back to OS' and reading them again sometimes haha). Speaking of which, have you considered doing that too? I'm gonna have to stalk your profile to see your OS! πŸ˜† I know you posted a whole bunch in the middle, but I haven't had the chance to check them out yet. (I surely will as soon as I can though!)

Thanks once againn!

basket_101 thumbnail

Hehe, thank you so muchh!!

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion77

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘All these kisses for you for such a cute and fine story. It actually made me go Awwww😍. Your OS's just make me wish that all these scenes can be seen in show. Best ha Hinal.

P.S Index is actually a pretty good idea if it's not too much hassle for you.

Awwwwh β˜ΊοΈsmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43  You're just too kind. Thank you SOOOO muchhhh smiley31

This honestly means soo much to me! 

I have drafted the index, so I should be able to have it up shortly (probably sometime during the week). Thank you so much for your love and support! It's really very encouraging as a writer! β€οΈsmiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27 All these hearts to you for being such a sweetheart πŸ€—

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: basket_101

Heyya! Thaaank you so muchhh!! πŸ˜³ It means so much to me to read your comments! I'm really glad that you loved the OS :D

I will surely try to make that - it'll make it easier to keep track for me as well (I love going back to OS' and reading them again sometimes haha). Speaking of which, have you considered doing that too? I'm gonna have to stalk your profile to see your OS! πŸ˜† I know you posted a whole bunch in the middle, but I haven't had the chance to check them out yet. (I surely will as soon as I can though!)

Thanks once againn!

Hahaha yeah I have written a couple of works too but not that much to make an index out of it! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

And yeah I love reading and re reading your stuff! ❀❀

Let's just make a common index to put everyone's stuff! That way it would be way more easier for new new forum members to check out our works! Isn't it? πŸ˜‹

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Hahaha yeah I have written a couple of works too but not that much to make an index out of it! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Nothing wrong with that. I just see this as a challenge to write more πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

And yeah I love reading and re reading your stuff! ❀❀

Awwwh thank youuu πŸ€—

Let's just make a common index to put everyone's stuff! That way it would be way more easier for new new forum members to check out our works! Isn't it? πŸ˜‹

Oh that is true! That would be quite nice actually. Maybe I'll start drafting that so we can have a comprehensive index! (:

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awwwwie this is so cute...I wish to see this in show too. Your writing is so amazing i just loved it. Would love to read more n more.

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitasb

Awwwwie this is so cute...I wish to see this in show too. Your writing is so amazing i just loved it. Would love to read more n more.

Awwwwh, thank you sooo much!! πŸ˜³ I'm glad you enjoyed it! 

dancedanceRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This was soooo good! You should def write more, would love to read! 

basket_101 thumbnail

Awwh thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it (:

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dancedanceRR

This was soooo good! You should def write more, would love to read! 

😳 I'm really glad to hear that! Thank you so much for your kind words!!