Some rhyme or reason !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~ My Musings 16.8.19~ Some  rhyme or reason..

Things happen for a reason. There seems some sense ,logic attached to a key situation that happens to a key person in this episode.Zaroon Shah Ghazi is kidnapped so the stage is set for yet another trait of the multifaceted Dr. Sharma! who boxes rather impressively and saves the Shah Ghazi  son from the grip of the kidnappers. The scene also presents a good, rather instant camaraderie between the two male leads Zaroon and Dr. Sharma!

The episode thus also shows an ineffective, low profile and reduced role of Kainat showing her prowess, in finding Zaroon , as  the two men seem to have taken charge!

The burqa, worn by Muslim women is to observe modesty, yet in the episode it’s portrayed  as a means  of concealing evil deeds one is about to commit to harm others and to fulfil one’s own needs. Did take me by a little surprise, that it was burqa  disguised  Sabina who turns out to be the ring leader of the kidnapping. On second thoughts, it’s not unexpected of her either; to make easy fast bucks! As Sabina can stoop down to the lowest level of morality, her depravity is quite something else!

This blackmailing hold she has over Mamoon makes her more greedy and having no dearth of ideas, she takes the apple of Mamoon’s eye Zaroon as a worthy hostage to ask for a hefty ransom for his son's safe return!

The kidnapping also instigates an undeclared war between two evil cronies Kainat and Sabina. Kainat overhears Sabina talking to Mamoon on the home landline extension! Kainat is infuriated at Sabina’s guts! In coming episodes I suspect Kainat will retaliate against Sabina for daring to kidnap Zaroon the love of her life! They will both try to   stitch and betray each other! Thus making it possible for either both being exposed or at least  one gets caught by the strong hand of the law! 

The kidnapping also reveals Sabina’s true face before Zaroon. The scene between the two ,shows that Sabina does more damage than she vouched for. She creates an emotional rift between Mamoon and his son ,that even money cannot replicate. Sabina appears to be a bitter, twisted low life , whose joy is to wreck happy homes, marriages and family life. 

One wonders why she was so chummy with Kainat, a very close confidant..? I would say all to damage the seemingly secure comfortable life of her very own sister Zainab. One has to recall how she aided and colluded with Kainat in all her crimes to create unrest in Saltanat’s  life.

Now before Zaroon walks away free from Sabina’s foiled kidnapping stunt! Sabina ensures she casts aspersions about her connections with Mamoon and insists her lips are sealed, if Zaroon wants to know more? then perhaps Zaroon should ask his father to shed more light upon why she kidnapped him?. Zaroon instead of ignoring her useless talk, becomes brain dead! yet he keeps misunderstandings and grievances against his father, in his heart!

The scene where Neelam being Saltanat’s best mate tries to dissuade Saltanat from going out to look for Zaroon ,will take a turn! Neelam   is going to be hit by Saltanat  ,as she reacts by violently pushing Neelam! Neelam will muse later, wonder what possessed her to react the way Saltanat did?

The finale scene  makes clear that Dr.Sharma is seen as an angel who saves both Zaroon an dSaltanat’s lives. Sharma is seen as a trusted, well wisher who by his extraordinary  feats now commands the whole Shah families deep respect too.

However the debriefing he gives about Kainat’s brain is, that  due to the fatal fall greater part of her brian is dead.. which is beyond stimulation.. almost beyond healing.. I only looked at Kainat's face. It held an expression yes! this is as good as it can get!. Kainat is brain dead which is , like being a living corpse....  

Some of the things Kainat does, is unbelievable, setting light to Kainat’s room, in the sure hope that it would act as a catapult to pull Zaroon into her arms, only the normally brain dead aunt Sabina literally sweeps Zaroon from under her nose!

Despite the bad report about Kainat’s  brain, surely the cvs will find a reason for the jack of all trades Dr.Sharma to regenerate the  electrons of Kainat’s dead brain..

Over all the episode was to compliment the newest visitor into the Shah family and their home.. My hit! scene, was the action packed punch up between the two boxing pros  beating the living daylights out of Sabina’s amateur  goons! More fighting scenes please! Thank heavens there were no mothers slapping their daughters scenes.. a great favourite these days, demonic mothers physically abusing  their daughters , shaking them and hurling them around like rag dolls! Pardon me for digressing..  17.8.19 hamlet53

Thanks Lonelythots, rameeraa, and madhu for sharing your thoughts  have a great   weekend all!!!..love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

So I caught up with last 2-3 episodes. That saving from the fire scene was very interesting. In my long experience of soap watching that scene had all the hallmarks switching the male lead: saves the heroine dramatically, roll in the blanket together, bracelet and watch stuck together, etc. I am now really curious how Sufiyana pyaar progresses because kainaat is beyond redemption so the guy couldn’t be for kainaat.

Loved Mamoon scenes both with Zaroon and Ghazala. 

I want to see kainaat lob off sabina’s Head. That woman is even more annoying than kainaat.

Btw I loved the new guy as Suraj in Udaan. So I am a little biased towards him. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

hellooooo mate.   good to see you..

So I caught up with last 2-3 episodes. That saving from the fire scene was very interesting. In my long experience of soap watching that scene had all the hallmarks switching the male lead: saves the heroine dramatically, roll in the blanket together, bracelet and watch stuck together, etc. I am now really curious how Sufiyana pyaar progresses because kainaat is beyond redemption so the guy couldn’t be for kainaat.

haaaaaaa haa! loved the bold bit!   Swap squad rescue tha! hope the doc is not for Kainat... she is hooked on Zaroon..  some readers think he is cop and will get the naughty bad girl kainat  on a long time out!

Loved Mamoon scenes both with Zaroon and Ghazala. 

yesss.. I found it romantic.. Mamoon knows how to keep his wife happy.. still he hasn't really mentioned his connection with low life Sabby...

I want to see kainaat lob off sabina’s Head. That woman is even more annoying than kainaat.

I can see that coming.. she was ready to do it.. but further advancement on the fight  was shelved.. for later,perhaps..

Btw I loved the new guy as Suraj in Udaan. So I am a little biased towards him. 

nooooo.. me watching him Vijendra kumaria as Rajat in a repeat of Shastri sisters on Rishtey.. he is very  impressive..   lets enjoy the show.. Irshita.. me posted Saturday's musing late.. was out all day  khandan ke saath.... enjoy your Sunday.. love hammie