.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Today episode is a must watch. Total paisa vasool. Thanks CVs for ending the week on a Praghbirlicious note.

And Pragati sach mein aaj talli ho gayi LOL. 

Precap seems like a thought sequence or something because in the upcoming spoilers Praghbir seem to be in Raghbir’s room having their tashans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

episode was really good and entertaining.....and Raghbir Man his scenes,his dialogues  was rocking today..... The way he did dhulai of  that pervert and his dialogues about women and their respect was very nice......👍🏼in last scene he was staring Pragati ya Bani dikh rahi thi usy?????

hey did you watch Pearl's interview in that Raghbir beating goons segments?????Pearl said Raghbir does not love Pragati....Raghbir sees bani's jhalak in Pragati and us jhalak se pyar hai Raghbir ko.....😕i think we are wasting oir time and emotions..... they will desteoy and butcher this important track by showing Raghbir got atteacted towards Pragati because she has some similar habbits and qualities as Bani's🤢.....he does not see Pragati as a seperate person from Bani.....i am really getting disappionted the way makers are progressing and weaving the story and more importantly Praghbir's story/journey.....Pragati ya Bani k chakkar main sab kharab ho raha hai😒...

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t know myself. The CVs clearly show Raghbir getting attracted towards Pragati and he is obsessed with caring for her. So I truly don’t know what the makers are thinking. 

Raghbir’s character has been written inconsistently with respect to his feelings for Pragati, and that is the writers fault. I think they are confused themselves about how to move forward. Because Pragati has no jhalak of the old Bani. At least not till now. And thank God for that. 

Anyway, I am done trying to bang my head against a wall. As long as they give us Praghbir without ghussofying old Bani in every scene, I will keep watching the show. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even i feel in yesterday episode raghbir is falling for pragati bcoz he was sober n not drunk and rightly said he is obsessed by pragati caring behavior n attitide towards him.hope they show it this way only i hope they don't mess up in the end.it was a lovely episode..any update on the tv trp eagerly waiting for this week can any update it to me.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Even i feel in yesterday episode raghbir is falling for pragati bcoz he was sober n not drunk and rightly said he is obsessed by pragati caring behavior n attitide towards him.hope they show it this way only i hope they don't mess up in the end.it was a lovely episode..any update on the tv trp eagerly waiting for this week can any update it to me.

trp will release on Monday.....

not only in yesterday's epi after BM entry all scenes of Praghbir like date scene,Raghbir teasing Pragati for that pouch,their garage scene,their car scene,Raghbir's staring in office,wall pinning scene,all mandir scenes,Raghbir taking care of Pragati in that hotel when she was unwell, their banter in hospital scenes,their fight in ice cream scene etc etc.....in all those scene he was clearly getting attracted towards Ptagati.....he was falling for Pragati subconciously.....

about makers cant trust them kisi bhi track ka kachra kr sakty hain..

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago