Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ Let’s ask Ross pata Nahin kahan gaayab hogaya hain mr india ki tarah 

ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hi guysssss.....not active anymore due to my vacation but thn....Show or forum hamesha dil aur dimag mei rahega....!!Kasam se.....😭

Lu has been my fav adda in the forum n mny members who joined in n hve been consistent  from day 1...  Thanku all for the fun  n discussions v had here...Mny memorable  memories attached to tis place!!.....Cnt 4get the bakbak...n chillamchilli v did here...The predictions n assumptions  n bhejafry.......sigh!πŸ˜’

Ross,Shrishti,Appu,Arti,BombaySunshine,Trupti ,Ashu,Sakshi,Usha,Rashmi,Nikkie,Ruchi....it was fun interacting vit u guys. ...(Im sorry if im 4getting anyone...im trying to recall the lu members par dimag saath nahi deraha) Will miss u guysss....!!n Thanku 4 mkng tis such a happening place!!It was worth the time tat i used to tke it out jus to interact n meet u all on the pretext of sharing our emotions n xcitemnt with regards to our show n lovely couple!

Hoping for  S2 so tat v all can pop in 2gther...n seriously praying for Ashdeep....Wo bi miljaye REAL  mei tho kya baat hai!!....

Until then...tke care guys....n wishing all  of u,  the very  best  of EVERYTHING in asal zindagi....Agar milna raha tho fir milengey S2 mei bahut jald!!...Fingers crossed!

Missed u meher.Hope to agn meet u and all soon