Trigonometry290 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I know many writers out there have given beautiful justifications or reasonings and point of views which were similar, but I still would like to add on to it. I know that a large part of the fandom is disappointed with the show and its makers. Although even I admit that I slightly am, I am able to enjoy this track. It has its problems- such as being to dragged, having to many dances, being slow-paced, too much big-ben and negativity, lesser light-hearted Mishbir moments, and Mishti being weak- but there is some good to it. I feel like it will end up in a situation where everyone learns from their mistakes. For example, Kuhu might end up learning about kunal and his evil plans and how not to trust someone blindly. Abir will learn about the hatred his mom has for the idea of Mishti being his life partner and Kunal being his weakness. Kunal may learn from his mistakes and may learn to love the right way. Mishti will learn to fight faster and braver know that she learns from her mistake. I understand that Mishti has always been strong and we expected the same this time. Unfortunately, that was not the case and we were slightly played with by the horrifying promos and precaps where we actually thought this might be a plan and Mishti would have handled it the right way. This time she gave up to our disbelief. Or that is what we thought. After watching today's episode I learned that she has not given up on love. That whole idea was reiterated so many times in the show, like when Abir explains to Mishti the first time that he would fight the world and when Mishti fights back to Kuhu. So was it today. She decided to come back and fix things because she did not give up on her Ajeeb Rajvansh and her loving parents. The things she did were maybe what she felt was the best way to handle the situation, and hence she left JUST till the wedding is over. So in a true sense, she did not give up. In fact she even fought with BigBen. I understand if there is disappointment regarding her night fighting back at the right time. I guess we all needed and will need way too much patience to watch it unfold. 

PS: I kind of want the marriage to happen and end though. It is way too long (like 4 weeks of this wedding man! Also probably 5) 🤣I miss the light show it was before this wedding and planning stuff.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well said 👏

Everyone is going to learn something from this whole fiasco. The only person who created it in the first place will refuse to learn anything and will remain in her ego bubble and that is Bigben.

Trigonometry290 thumbnail

Thank you :)

So true, BigBen is going to suffer. Although I hate Bigben's character I am glad for her existence as she brings sorrow into Mishbir's lives and then that sorrow and problems connect them to be even stronger. Unintentionally, she brings them together.