Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~ My Musings 15.8.19~ Partners in crime..

One more time in the subterranean zone , familiar to both mother and daughter we come across  some astounding FB’s. So really the spectacled buck tooth Kainat certainly  copied some disposing off techniques from her dear mother. Sealing crimes of murder within walls and cementing their gory crimes off ! from the world.

Mother and daughter were hand in glove in their sins. This meant they had to cover up for each as long as alive. But even the strongest of bonds weaken ,break  under the turn of events. So it happened between  this mother and daughter too.

One noteworthy section for me in the FB is when the girl Kainat overhears  her father  Naveed ,ready to forfeit his family for the sake of his woman. Kainat turns livid!  This woman came between her and her father! As a daughter I imagine the last thing she expects her father ready to disown her! Girls expect their fathers to love and protect them forever!  Fathers epitomize immense strength to their daughters. Really if sharing willingly  her affection, is Kainat’s problem. Then no girl would share her father with a woman who isn’t even her mother!

Kainat’s gut feeling was to kill the interceptor! Which she did by smashing her father's woman with a glass vase.  There was no right or wrong! It was Kainat who was wronged by her father ,especially when he nearly throttles her for killing his woman! only then who flew to save Kainat’s life? ?  it was her mother Zainab! Who hits  Naveed at the back of his head with a wooden club!     

Only Kainat,  saw her mothers action also, as coming between a father and daughters bond! So whatever the motives were? marriage infidelity ,or a mother striking dead anyone who tries to harm her child?? Both Kainat and Zainab buried the gory details in their hearts.. within a wall! But Kainat is not tied down by maternal bonds, or loyalties.. she only operates on the pretext  of manipulating even her very own mother when required, to suit her own bespoke needs! Which is commanding life to treat her right! It's about time it does!!!

One wonders why fire extinguishers and fire alarms had not be installed in the affluent Shah Manzil? One would have thought that after Kainat set the kitchen alight and Zaroon saved her heroically. Smoke  alarm  should have been around as health and safety measures.

Dr. Sharma’s scene is yet another fire sequence planned and executed by the scheming covert Kainat.The scene itself is an emergency! that needed immediate attention. Sharma ,is into saving lives, and he appears dead honest to his trade, and when the need arose he pragmatically risks his life to save  the life of the patient allotted to him. The symbolic manner in which he throws the mantle of protection over both himself and Kainat  and rolls to safety, tells us that he may have considerable influence upon both the twin sisters.

Perhaps It’s too early to predict that he will play a pivotal role in uniting the Sufiyana lovers Saltanat and Zaroon ? And probably will expose  kaimat? It’s also very interesting to see,  as soon as  Dr.Sharma shows up, Zaroon is knocked out cold, bundled into a car and taken to some unknown destination, by unknown henchmen; who probably take their commands from the seedy, nefarious Kainat .This may be one more of her options to forcing herself upon Zaroon?

Kainat’s ignited fire is put out by Dr.Sharma. Sabina tried to ignite a fire between Mamoon and Ghazala.. only her greed inadvertently  lights up, infact renews the ever glowing  flame of true ,faithful love between Mamoon and Ghazala .. lovely scene . Sabina can scrounge  money off people , but she will be a pauper when it comes to love..

Zaroon's  Sufiyana love makes him sense that something is not quite right..at home,with Kainat. Seemed very contrived that Kainat’s medical reports Zaroon  carried  were not meant to go into Dr.Sharma ‘s hands.. the suspense builds on..  the doctor who specifically came to evaluate the health of Kainat’s  brain, had to dash off to perform a procedure.. thus making it virtually improbable for him to meet Zaroon.. or have access to the reports!

But if god is for you who can be against you??  Sharma almost walks in to Zaroon being mugged and pushed into a car!

Well Dr.Sharma  loves to deal with emergencies.. its like they go looking for him.. Dr.Sharma tails Zaroon’s car.. something tells me Kainat may find this neurologist ,too nosey  for her liking..  16.8.19 hamlet53

More insight into Kainat’s past life.. Dr.Sharma  brings in some fresh air into the show.. he seems pretty hand’s on deck…  

Nusi !brilliant to see you at SPM.. seems like they let you out of emergencies today?Lonelythots, Irshita.. thanks  for rolling my posts… much love hammie     

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think hez a cop or detective not a doctor

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Nobody is bothered Zainab is missing?? Or did I miss  it? 

Hammie, this father and past story details seem bit of a hotch potch for me that was concocted only now with kainaat turning into a serial killer! 

Dr. Sharma- do you think he could be kainaat’s father other woman’s child??? The hammer man was probably searching for his mom’s dead within the walls of the shah Manzil..  May be he can really bring kainaat’s evil reign to an end... 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Mukta_cute

hello Mukta, lovely to see you on the musings

I think hez a cop or detective not a doctor

yes he could be a police special squad investigator.. now that you point out.. his reflexes are spot on and he certainly knows how to deal with emergencies...

thanks for sharing an interesting thought.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Lonelythots.

Hello hammie, hello mate.. was hoping you'd turn up

Nobody is bothered Zainab is missing?? Or did I miss  it? 

no you noticed it correctly.. nothing more was mentioned about Zainab.. may be the cv's  are going to plaster her behind the wall.. mind you kainat removes a partly cemented loose brick to  communicate and inform her  mother about setting kainats room on fire... at that point Zainab seemed alive, but Kainat put the brick back in place and applied fresh cement to seal the opening, hung the abstract painting over it and left the store room..

Hammie, this father and past story details seem bit of a hotch potch for me that was concocted only now with kainaat turning into a serial killer! 

yes seems like cvs are using adlib measures.. to perhaps fit around the new doctor brought in.. Even Irshita was querying about when zainab become a widow? before or after the twins were born?? 

Dr. Sharma- do you think he could be kainaat’s father other woman’s child??? The hammer man was probably searching for his mom’s dead within the walls of the shah Manzil..  May be he can really bring kainaat’s evil reign to an end..

yes he could well be?? the hooded guy seemed a athletic  runner.. yes the hammer man  could be searching for Sakshi's remains.. obviously belived to be buried within the walls of Shah Manzil...? how did the hammer man know??? now we know the search is happening in the wrong place... its in some seedy out house storeroom .. but  hammer  man seemed to ask about kainat.. no wonder her room was tapped..

lets hope Dr.  sharma can  noose Kainat! me to hoping...

thanks for your thought provoking views.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by rameeraa87

hello rameeraa, lovely to hear from you..

He is sakshi brothet

interesting thought, could be a brother seeking his sisters revenge...in this case,  how will he know who to target as his sisters killer?? as Sakshi died instantaneously   after she was struck..how is he sure the killer could be kainat... i suppose, he can explore the possibilities ...

thanks for sharing your thought.. love hammie