Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I agree with rak201 and wawahehe !
chocz thumbnail
astha is a bit overboard. why did she get angry at sidd and simran when sia was sick. thaqnk god she doesn't want to be a doctor. what if she only treats the patients she likes and lets everybody else die. i get so angry at her sometimes. 😡
Sumayya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is ehsaan faramosh 😡 and has the worst jealous nature ever!
shiza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah thats true but it's also simran's fault cuz everyone was telling her to tell the truth but she kept refusing and now look how aastha got to know the truth.
Mulan08 thumbnail

Aastha's real problem is that she is a spoilt brat ,apart from the fact that she is naturally mean and unkind.She is naturally unable to take the blow dealt to her by fate and is blaming all and sundry for her present situation .

Her hyper sensitive behaviour is a result of her present situation , but we must remember that she had always been shown to be extremely irritable and unscrupluous as well to get what she desired and which is sadly ascribed to her "being a child as yet" .If one cannot be a grown up by 18 or 19 yrs. then one would most probably always be a child!

peacestead thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cant stand Astha, apart from her being unhappy about simran keeping that secret from her what else is Astha ever happy about? Shes rude and impertinent with everyone, she even bit off her poor grandmas head when she came to call her out for breakfast in todays episode!!!You can try and please Astha tilll the cows come home but she'll stay unhappy and make everyone around her unhappy!!!!
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I think she is surely a spoilt brat
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Aastha has always been a very loving granddaughter for Abhi's parents and Saurabh. whatever she is doing right now is for some reason, she is heart broken after knowing that her love is one-sided.Why always blaming her? how could a person be in a cheerful mood while facing a depressing situations? I saw in today's episode, her acting, face expressions were excellent,she definitely acts better than any newcomer.
bkeero thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is a spoiled brat....

I do think that Simran should have told her the truth when she was younger,

But I think I would rather be raised by Simran than her Nani.....that nutcase...