New spoi. Not surprised

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah was expecting something like that. They will show Khalid as the evil one.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/not-shayra-khalid-the-real-culprit-behind-faizs-death-bahu-begum-190814

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

😆

Now I want to see Noor going after Khalid asking him for his mother. Do Jaane li hai na, do din deti hu, apni Ma mujhe de do warna meri maut ka tamasha dekho. 

Khalid will wrap Suraiya and gift it to Noor. 

Anyway, Khalid should be punished for what he did, if it was intentional but Noor's actions are her responsibility, nothing justifies her torture on Shaira 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

So Khalid is the bad guy. He is too obsesssed towards Noor that means. Then Noor doesn't deserve Khalid in that sense. But what Noor is doing isn't right either.

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

😆

Now I want to see Noor going after Khalid asking him for his mother. Do Jaane li hai na, do din deti hu, apni Ma mujhe de do warna meri maut ka tamasha dekho. 

Anyway, Khalid should be punished for what he did, if it was intentional but Noor's actions are her responsibility, nothing justifies her torture on Shaira 

I have no doubts that Khalid would wrap his mother for her...but does Noor know that Suraiyya can let fail her plans in this house? Im not sure about it 🤔

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

😆

@ Yezabel - Thanks for sharing!

@ Nora - She will not and she will use the danger from Khalid to keep Azaan close...

I think after this reveal Shayra has no reason to feel guilty and Noor can not ask for Azaan.  So for while Noor will behaviour like a good friend, 'repent' because she has such a big heart and plan something else.

Thus proving her reason of torturing Shayra were never about her grief.  I think she might join hands with Surraya and Asgar too...

The writers should give the viewers and ShaZaan some peace before the next twist. 😆

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@ Yezabel - Thanks for sharing!

@ Nora - She will not and she will use the danger from Khalid to keep Azaan close...

I think after this reveal Shayra has no reason to feel guilty and Noor can not ask for Azaan.  So for while Noor will behaviour like a good friend, 'repent' because she has such a big heart and plan something else.

Thus proving her reason of torturing Shayra were never about her grief.  I think she might join hands with Surraya and Asgar too...

The writers should give the viewers and ShaZaan some peace before the next twist. 😆

I am confused, Noor went to meet Khalid, this will decide her next step 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

it will be a good mach surriya and  Noor plus they will have a perfect family they all deserve each other but Noor is above them.

MochaQueen thumbnail

i guess anaaz will marry noor but wont divorce shayra

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They could have shown Khalid as a person suffering from mental illness, but is actually not a bad person, this is too disappointing, I am so glad I stopped watching this show a long time ago