AdYa marriage done by bride swapping

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Aliya gets some stuff does some things and puts a circle around Sabrina so she cant get out. Instead Aliya dresses up as Bride with long veil and gets married to Aditya. Sabrina comes to stop the wedding but its too late . I think Sabrina has given the last dose of vish to Aditya and he has become Vishpurush  the video says but still Aliya has 1 week for converting Aditya back to his normal self. At least AdYa got married. 

If anyone wants to c video type entertainment tadka Youtube  U can find it 

Edited by sangu40 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

i don't know if i should be happy or worried for aliya😕

coz as per news sabrina gave her last dose of poison to aditya

now what aliya will do even if they get married?

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Voiceover saying in video, Aliya has a chance of 1 week when Aditya will completely change into Vishpurush and can’t return back. So she will do whatever she can with the help of book and Rudrama in this time. This 1 week dont know how many episodes it will take. At least they are married 

Edited by sangu40 - 4 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sangu40

Voiceover saying in video, Aliya has a chance of 1 week when Aditya will completely change into Vishpurush and can’t return back. So she will do whatever she can with the help of book and Rudrama in this time. This 1 week dont know how many episodes it will take. At least they are married 

yes i saw the video but still i'm happy adya got married😃 

don't know what aditya will do to aliya coz now he is vishpurush

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It says only a suhagan can fight with Vish. So my guess is may be after marriage Alia will get some extra magical power to convince Aditya. Or may be this marriage will make Vish discourage. They never told she wants a married Vish purush or not. Mohit was a bachelor, right? Once she is gone may be Alia and Adi will have a hate-love relationship as couple. Or Color channel ki favorite topic--- EMA will start between Adi and Vish. 🤪

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Earlier I used to love the Aliya-Adi chemistry their nok-jhok they looked good together but Sabrina's constant interruption has made the serial irritable to watch.Earlier there was a topic on the forum-Confusion Hi Confusion Hai which still continues to this day. And now this Jalakshini puzzle.I did not see the episode much but suddenly Jalakshini was freed from the curse & gave that Invisible type Vabhoot to Aliya to help her in her fight against Sabrina.

Besides Sabrina looks like her love for Vish-Purush was a complete hoax.All she wants is a Body for her Poison carbon-copies to flood this earth with the Poison kid & Aditya is being the medium for that.How did he got that Vishakt symbol on his back or was it there by birth probably that mystery still remains unsolved? What about the Vishera? Seems he's still enjoying with that latest crush he found when he got out of that Mirror trap of Sabrina.

And getting back to our Lead Heroine Aliya .How many times is she gonna fall from heights of more than 1000 feet & survive? Its not as if she's falling from a very low height.Is she the new Great Falling Girl?

Edited by masked - 4 years ago