Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

They made me believe in arranged marriages again. 

It's love marriage , I guess both were co actors in some show

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

It's love marriage , I guess both were co actors in some show

Ya.. they were co actors in some show then after getting married, they were leads together of another show

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

They were co-actors but did not know each other directly at first. Their parents knew each other. 

They did Y.A.R.O after they were already married. 

Either way, match made in heaven, these two. Nazar na lagey. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They were co-actors but did not know each other directly at first. Their parents knew each other. 

They did Y.A.R.O after they were already married. 

Either way, match made in heaven, these two. Nazar na lagey. 

Jo bhi ho..they looked so good together😍

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just read an article about him in the newspaper. He says he would never like to stand with women in shows, like property with no scope for performance. He is lucky that he's getting opportunities to showcase his talent and also he is lucky to get the storyline focus on his character in Patiala Babes.

His is rehearsing for a play now scheduled in Delhi.

I think initially he was hesitant to play HS. I remember, he'd told that the producer Rajita Shrama had to convince him to play Hanumaan Singh. He feels he's lucky but I'd say I'm lucky that I got to watch him! Kyunki films and all se I don't think my eyes would've fallen on him.

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Just read an article about him in the newspaper. He says he would never like to stand with women in shows, like property with no scope for performance. He is lucky that he's getting opportunities to showcase his talent and also he is lucky to get the storyline focus on his character in Patiala Babes.

I think initially he was hesitant to play HS. I remember, he'd told that the producer Rajita Shrama had to convince him to play Hanumaan Singh. He feels he's lucky but I'd say I'm lucky that I got to watch him! Kyunki films and all se I don't think my eyes would've fallen on him.

Yeah he has been in industry for quite some time.. I am Also surprised how come I missed watching him.. he is surely very talented guy and such humble person with interviews and off-screen videos I have seen of his.. it's really sad that such talent is recognised so late.. and some average actors make it so big in industry with all contacts and right opportunities.

This guy definately deserves more accolades and This character is giving him that praise which he is worthy of ..I just hope he gets recognised soon by some good movie director and fulfil his wish of having his own Friday box office..

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Yeah, I think even he was surprised at the response and also the fact that the quality of the content has been maintained on this show. I honestly don't think he'd expected this gamble of his to pay off. He keeps calling it the new era of ITV and I think this has opened up his mind to do more TV shows if the roles are performance-oriented. Despite limited creativity in scripts in the TV industry he has tried to do a variety of roles over the years. I personally think this role has given him the most scope to show his range as an actor and all the feedback he gets on social media is surely encouraging. 

I am also glad that he chose to do this show because the reach of TV is much wider than films and as you said, it's such a shame that actors like him don't get their due when they are 100 times better than most of the leading film "heroes" today. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Yeah he has been in industry for quite some time.. I am Also surprised how come I missed watching him.. he is surely very talented guy and such humble person with interviews and off-screen videos I have seen of his.. it's really sad that such talent is recognised so late.. and some average actors make it so big in industry with all contacts and right opportunities.

This guy definately deserves more accolades and This character is giving him that praise which he is worthy of ..I just hope he gets recognised soon by some good movie director and fulfil his wish of having his own Friday box office..

Aayega, inka bhi number aayega. I have half a mind to keep tweeting Anurag Kashyap to cast him in a film or web series. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Yeah, I think even he was surprised at the response and also the fact that the quality of the content has been maintained on this show. I honestly don't think he'd expected this gamble of his to pay off. He keeps calling it the new era of ITV and I think this has opened up his mind to do more TV shows if the roles are performance-oriented. Despite limited creativity in scripts in the TV industry he has tried to do a variety of roles over the years. I personally think this role has given him the most scope to show his range as an actor and all the feedback he gets on social media is surely encouraging. 

I am also glad that he chose to do this show because the reach of TV is much wider than films and as you said, it's such a shame that actors like him don't get their due when they are 100 times better than most of the leading film "heroes" today. 

Bollywood right now is in dire straits. 

I'm glad he isn't in Bollywood though cause the content there too, barring a few handful films, is a gone case. Aajkal toh good content itself is extremely difficult to find, diya lekar doondhna padta hai

I want that whatever he does, should be of highest quality. Chahe phir woh TV ho, webseries ho yaa films. And sabka time aayega😎

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Aayega, inka bhi number aayega. I have half a mind to keep tweeting Anurag Kashyap to cast him in a film or web series. 

Haaye rey Anurag Kashyap😳

Btw he left Twitter over some blackmailing issues. Naa re naa, not him.

Neeraj Pandey is better😎