Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I am wondering if he'll get something like a military cut for his next role...

Also, just watching the video he made in Kashmir, I can't believe his hair was so perfect even when he was running around. I mean, every single strand seemed to be set in place and it was so bouncy!! ðŸ˜ē

Maybe. He did insinuate there's a cop like role in the works.

Omg, and here I thought I was the only one who noticed it! ðŸ˜ē They way they were bouncing around, it was as if they were on one of those beach models who run in slow motion along the shore. Matlab, itne perfect.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Btw, Pranaam is out on Netflix if anyone's interested. :)

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He looks so good in that suit!!

asmaanixx thumbnail

He's looking hella hot in that suit! 😍😍

asmaanixx thumbnail
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

#Sapna #patialababes massage pehle toh customer ko letate hain, phir main patiala marti hain, aur tab tak massage karti hai jab tak customer bebas nahi ho jata

^Lol What is he talking about? 😆

Jonsen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He is talking about sapna comedy in kapil comedy show. Sapna role performed by a male actor krishna .

Sapna had a massage salon in the show and whoever guest came she talked about different types of massage give to them .

So here sapna talked about patiala babes massage i think in Itv function it was like main pehle ek pataila marti hu pataila here is type of alcohol and then tab tak massage krti hu jb tk customer bebas nhi ho jata here he rhyme bebas with babes ( bebas means helpless) . So it's patila babes massage. Lol it was just a comedy.

Last m he said sapna i am your loveer ðŸĪŠ

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jonsen

He is talking about sapna comedy in kapil comedy show. Sapna role performed by a male actor krishna .

Sapna had a massage salon in the show and whoever guest came she talked about different types of massage give to them .

So here sapna talked about patiala babes massage i think in Itv function it was like main pehle ek pataila marti hu pataila here is type of alcohol and then tab tak massage krti hu jb tk customer bebas nhi ho jata here he rhyme bebas with babes ( bebas means helpless) . So it's patila babes massage. Lol it was just a comedy.

The amount of sexual innuendos I got out of this is just 😆

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jonsen

Thanks for the interpretation 😆 mujhe to kuch bhi nahi samjh aya tha itna out of context tha mere lie 😆