Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Good start...

I don't like Prerna's request and everyone staying together..

Hope in all this drama Kuki don't feel uncomfortable..

Thank you so much👍🏼

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Truly made me wanting more please update soon !

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Breezi11197

Truly made me wanting more please update soon !

Glad that you liked it 😳

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Starting is good.love that prerna already in wify term.in future they will come to a common ground to balance their marital relationship.update soon. Thanks 

Thank you so much 👍🏼

TC_FA thumbnail

?? 😔

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome 😍

please update the next part soon

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Awesome 😍

please update the next part soon

Thank you so much for liking it😳

TC_FA thumbnail

Part-2

Mr. Bajaj goes to his room to freshen up. Prerna follows, but when she enters his room,he already was in the washroom.

She sits on his bed and waits for him. In between she is murmuring her complaints regarding him.

Why is he behaving so cold with me?? Did I do anything wrong?? I know he was always like this but he didn't behave with me like this . And how can he say that I'm only kukki's mother, I'm Mrs. Bajaj-she murmurs in disbelief.

Mrs. Bajaj?? But I never wanted to be Mrs. Bajaj ,it was always Mrs. Basu. I loved Anurag and still do that's why I married Mr. Bajaj,so that I could save my love and his family. But the person I  loved once doesn't seem to be the same. He is a changed man. He thinks that I'm a gold digger and married Mr. Bajaj just because of his money. Kya ise kehte Hain Sacha pyaar,jahaan aapko apne partner par trust hi nahi hota. Me and Anurag were soulmates,par soulmates aise hote hain?? Now I somehow feel that was it even love or just an infatuation which we both mistaken it as love. 

But Mr. Bajaj is also right in his place. How can I keep any right of wife on him as I was the one who never wanted this marriage. He married me for his daughter and he expects only one thing from me that I should take care of his daughter. But why am I feeling bad about it?? It's good na that he isn't forcing me to be his wife.

Her thoughts gets distracted with the voice of washroom's door. He comes out of the washroom only wearing a tight pyjama.

She looks at him and gets lost in him. He goes near her and clears his throat. Finally, she comes back to her senses. Seeing him in front of her, she closes her eyes due to shyness.

Mr. Bajaj, can't you wear some clothes on your body or you want to show off your body. Don't you know that there are ladies in the house too- she speaks with her eyes still closed.

Well,this is my room and main jaise chaahoon apne room mein ghoom sakta Hoon. With clothes or without clothes. Nobody can't say anything to me- he answers.

What do you mean?? This isn't alone your room,it's mi... 

Suddenly, she realizes what she was about to speak and bits her tongue.

Excuse me, what did you just trying to say?? Whose else room is this except me??- he questions.

Wo.. kuch nahi Mr. Bajaj and starts looking downwards.

Now,will you please get up from my bed??- he speaks.

What, I can't even sit on your bed?? You are so rude Mr. Bajaj?? -she retorts

I mean if you can get up from my bathrobe, you are sitting on it. 

She realizes that she is indeed on it and gets embarrassed.

I'm sor..

Let it be Mrs. Bajaj. Ab uthiye wahaan se warna AAP phir kaheingi that I'm trying to show off my body.

She gets up from the bed and he picks up his bathrobe and wears it.

Now,tell me what are you doing in my room??- he questions.

Main sirf aapse yeh pucchne aayi Hoon ki Kal aapne meri phone calls kyun nahi uthayi?? You never did this before but what happened now? Now you can't even attend my calls. Bus itni hi importance hai Meri?? - She speaks with a shaky voice.

Look Mrs. Bajaj, you need to stay away from my life. And I guess you also wanted the same thing, don't you?? - he questions.

We are husband and wife only in front of the world but in alone we are just two strangers who don't even know about each other. You did this marriage for your love and I did it for my daughter. My daughter is very close to you and I just have one expectation from you that you love my daughter like your own daughter. Iske ilawa mujhe aapse kuch nahi chahiye. I was always alone and I know that I will always be alone.I don't need anyone. And I know you only love Mr. Basu,warna kaun itna bada sacrifice karta hai kisi ke liye. Mr. Basu thinks that you are my forced wife and I believe that you also thinks the same- he explains.

I hope you get it. You don't need to pretend to be my wife and take care of me like a typical one.I can look after me.

Now let's go outside,kukki might be waiting for you for breakfast. Saying this he leaves from there.

Part-2 ends

So, how's it?? Do like it and give your feedback

PS- Ignore the typos

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Haiyee Shirtless bajju ☺️ and then his loneliness 😭 rula diya tune 😭

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Shirtless Bajju☺️ and biwi is affected.

Subconsciously she has accepted being Kuki's mom and his wife, Mrs. Bajaj. Finally, she is using her brains, thinking about her so-called love with Anurag. So he made his expectations from her very clear, only to look after his daughter as her daughter. His alone dialogue😭.

He gave what she wanted from this marriage. But she is affected by his ignorance, let's see what would be her reaction to his words now. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.