4 years since Ishq ka rang safed

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

4 years ago this day IKRS started. Such a memorable serial . Viplav Dhani became one of my all time favorite characters!!.and for the first time ever i interacted online thanks to IKRS and came in touch with you amazing people🤗

PS: Thanks to eishamishal FC to remind the day

https://www.instagram.com/p/B094sPPntt_/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

4 years and I am still in love with this story....Viplav and Dhani...❤️

Didn't relaise it is already 4 years.. Thanks Avani for this post.🤗

IKRS best forum ever, made awesome friends on this forum.. All people with very good heart...and very good thinking...🤗❤️

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh how time flies, 4 years & going... I will always cherish IKRS & remember it fondly for introducing me to the brilliant actor, Mishal👍🏼 my most fav. Character Viplav Tripaty☺️& a beautiful ViDhalicious LS, ♥️♥️, for my entry into this forum & meeting you all dear lovely friends.🤗. I just hope we all continue to find common & interesting topics/ shows to watch & discuss while still wishing Mishal comes back on TV some day soon 🙄 as a lead in a new show . For now, I am enjoying watching our show on Rishtey

Speaking of shows, did any of you get to watch the new Boss web series on ALTBalaji ?? Mishal supposedly has a very small ( hopefully significant) role in the last episode. I have yet to watch it.

I agree Avani, thanks to Eishamishal FC for their continued efforts & awesome creative posts like always for all IKRS & ViDha fans to reminisce & relive the best from the show👍👍

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you for posting this clip here, Avani! 🤗 Came to the realization a few days ago that it's been four years for IKRS - a brilliant male lead, a gorgeous female lead, and the best love story to have ever aired on Indian television. How I wish this show had fared better than what we got to see in the end! 😟 I commend the EishaMishal FC for not having given up on this show and this couple even after four years. 👏 Their dedication to the show renews our interest in this show and our lovely couple. 😉 What can I say about my lovely ladies on the forum here? This forum thrives only because of you guys. 😘

The million dollar question is will Mishal ever come back to television as the male lead? For now the chances seem slim, but anything can change with the right script and character. ⭐️

I actually haven't gotten around to watching Boss or KTBM Season 3. No time, Mish! 🙈 I don't mind watching the series for KSG. I really like him as an actor. ☺️