Future story line - mostly to happen(spoiler alert)

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ekta proved that her serials are same old stories in new vine bottle. For once couldn't they make Sudha chandran positive. Badi ma killed bani and now she knows the truth that Pragati is bani. Soon it will be revealed and how Pragati takes her revenge over  badi ma gets her truth out. Raghbir breaking down Pragati consoling him. Romance between Pragati aka bani and ragbir.

Edited by vaishuarshi123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ektha Don't Change ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคข only In intial epis it looks as Different until Reveal Twist ๐Ÿ˜›Later nothing New ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ abtho aadat Hogayi Sudha Chandran Ko -Ve Dekneka  yaha koyi partner hai unki Jaisa Naagin mein thi ๐Ÿ˜›?

Surely badima have Team Mission to Kill  FL Bani/Prag ๐Ÿ˜Ž next learning about Badima The Same Prag busy to Love+Save Rag ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

Ektha Don't Change ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคข only In intial epis it looks as Different until Reveal Twist ๐Ÿ˜›Later nothing New ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ abtho aadat Hogayi Sudha Chandran Ko -Ve Dekneka  yaha koyi partner hai unki Jaisa Naagin mein thi ๐Ÿ˜›?

Surely badima have Team Mission to Kill  FL Bani/Prag ๐Ÿ˜Ž next learning about Badima The Same Prag busy to Love+Save Rag ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yes same old story Chandu.Nice to see u here.Bored seeing the same thing like plastic surgery.There is nothing new.Yes negative roles suit Sudha Chandran ji more than positive.nahi abhi tak toh nahi dikhaya koi partner hai.But surely somebody from RM family helping badi ma for sure.Bani/Pragati should save Raghbir ASAP

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsmile4u

Yes same old story Chandu.Nice to see u here.Bored seeing the same thing like plastic surgery.There is nothing new.Yes negative roles suit Sudha Chandran ji more than positive.nahi abhi tak toh nahi dikhaya koi partner hai.But surely somebody from RM family helping badi ma for sure.Bani/Pragati should save Raghbir ASAP

Hii Akhila ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›how's you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .ya Me roaming in forums ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰.

Prag sarees and searches ๐Ÿ˜›in dark rooms very much remind me shivi ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณEK make turns and turns same story ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› ML ko Suspect +Culprit Dikhane ki kosish asal mein voh sabse innocent ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Either already wife or New one Suspect is Same ๐Ÿ˜† Next Reveal to Baprag Is Reg RM and Badimaa ๐Ÿ˜› Tab aage ki Love Story Chaalu ๐Ÿ˜› mujhey koyi batado Yami like Lines +Partner hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Then Switch Those Scenes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Rivanyaโค๏ธ +DraShiv โค๏ธko kithna taana maarina Overacting ki Dukaan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ(SudhaChandran )

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail

Hii Akhila ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›how's you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .ya Me roaming in forums ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰.

Prag sarees and searches ๐Ÿ˜›in dark rooms very much remind me shivi ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณEK make turns and turns same story ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› ML ko Suspect +Culprit Dikhane ki kosish asal mein voh sabse innocent ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Either already wife or New one Suspect is Same ๐Ÿ˜† Next Reveal to Baprag Is Reg RM and Badimaa ๐Ÿ˜› Tab aage ki Love Story Chaalu ๐Ÿ˜› mujhey koyi batado Yami like Lines +Partner hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Then Switch Those Scenes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Rivanyaโค๏ธ +DraShiv โค๏ธko kithna taana maarina Overacting ki Dukaan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ(SudhaChandran )

Hi Chandu๐Ÿค— I am fine.What about you?Good point.Loved shivi more than anyone else.Naagin 3 is somewhat similar to Bepanah pyaar.Nahi dear Yamini jaisa koi nahi + makers have not revealed who is partner in crime with Badi ma as everyone is suspecting her to be the culprit behind Bani's death and she is the mastermind.Its clear now.Yamini(Sudha Mam was fantastic mindblowing.Her comic timing with Shesha(Adah Khan )was perfect.something which I used to enjoy watching.I still remember it and laugh yup how can I forget overacting ki dukaan๐ŸคฃI applaud whoever is the dialogue writer of Naagin 2.Brilliant๐Ÿ‘Here badi ma is shown as ill but she is clever and intelligent to observe things around her.Sudha Chandran mam is doing a pretty job.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

serial_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

Ekta proved that her serials are same old stories in new vine bottle. For once couldn't they make Sudha chandran positive. Badi ma killed bani and now she knows the truth that Pragati is bani. Soon it will be revealed and how Pragati takes her revenge over  badi ma gets her truth out. Raghbir breaking down Pragati consoling him. Romance between Pragati aka bani and ragbir.

Really.

The cv's really can't write something new.

The same old repeated story of plastic surgery and now Sudha Chandran being the vamp.

I had seen the same thing in naagin s1 and was sure of her being the vamp cos in naagin s1 also she was shown as a sweet mom who could do anything for her son Ritik and the rest of her family.

Also as others said her banter between Adaa aka Shesha in naagin s2 was one of the only things enjoyable in naagin s2. Over-acting ki dukaan and her Kali naagin.

Their dialogues were hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ

vinnas thumbnail

Hi Chandu๐Ÿค— I am fine.What about you?

Me too fine yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Good point.Loved shivi more than anyone else.Naagin 3 is somewhat similar to Bepanah pyaar.Nahi dear Yamini jaisa koi nahi + makers have not revealed who is partner in crime with Badi ma as everyone is suspecting her to be the culprit behind Bani's death and she is the mastermind.

Voh Toh hai ๐Ÿ˜› Yami key alwaa kisi aur ko MM๐Ÿ˜Ž nahi dikhayaga๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผChaaye naagin Ho ya Bepannahpyar Ho ๐Ÿ˜‰

Its clear now.Yamini(Sudha Mam was fantastic mindblowing.Her comic timing with Shesha(Adah Khan )was perfect.something which I used to enjoy watching.

We all done the same ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYasha Combo๐Ÿ˜› her Lines On Ru โค๏ธis also amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผcan't forget she addressing Ru ๐Ÿ˜›ur NM body guard who is this with you (Shivi is )IC lover To Ruโค๏ธ

Yeh Sutli bomb yaha kya karne aayi ๐Ÿคฃ

Tera sar phodne ๐Ÿคฃ

Dayan, chudail Kithna sukhoon sey sorahi - Agar shivi identity yeh sab nahi hotha na jindagi bar suladun chaaye GK Ho ya na Ho -Ru๐Ÿคฃ

Meri kaali naagin ๐Ÿ˜† oye OTT ki dukhaan ๐Ÿคฃ

I still remember it and laugh yup how can I forget overacting ki dukaan๐ŸคฃI applaud whoever is the dialogue writer of Naagin 2.Brilliant๐Ÿ‘Here badi ma is shown as ill but she is clever and intelligent to observe things around her.Sudha Chandran mam is doing a pretty job.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thumbs Up Timmy GIF - ThumbsUp Timmy Yes GIFs

Image result for Drashiv naagin2 gifsRelated image

Related imageRelated imageRelated image

naagin 2 mein sirf yehi ek Constant Hai shuru sey leke End tak ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYasha Entertainment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†. Pyar ka Credits copyrighted to Ruโค๏ธ .

Will see next Wat in-store MM Badima Here ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Have a Great time Dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Plastic surgery included some idiotics atma scenes Ekta need to retired with her writers... her days are gone she cannot buy audience with her stupidity anymore!

vinnas thumbnail

Hi Chandu๐Ÿค— I am fine.What about you?Good point.Loved shivi more than anyone else.Naagin 3 is somewhat similar to Bepanah pyaar.Nahi dear Yamini jaisa koi nahi + makers have not revealed who is partner in crime with Badi ma as everyone is suspecting her to be the culprit behind Bani's death and she is the mastermind.Its clear now.Yamini(Sudha Mam was fantastic mindblowing.Her comic timing with Shesha(Adah Khan )was perfect.something which I used to enjoy watching.I still remember it and laugh yup how can I forget overacting ki dukaan๐ŸคฃI applaud whoever is the dialogue writer of Naagin 2.Brilliant๐Ÿ‘Here badi ma is shown as ill but she is clever and intelligent to observe things around her.Sudha Chandran mam is doing a pretty job.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ur DP ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธAkhila ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ KinMo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’žโค๏ธSelfie๐Ÿ˜›

Surilikoyal thumbnail

Ur DP ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธAkhila ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ KinMo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’žโค๏ธSelfie๐Ÿ˜›

Thank u chandu ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—I had changed my dp long ago.but it was not showing in my post.Finally its seen.