Karan telling sameer not to tell anyone

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I think once it is revealed to everyone that karan deceitfully married preeta for revenge, and shrishti gets to know that sameer knew and helped karan in the groom swap, shrishti will misunderstand sameer to think even sameer was part of the plan to take revenge from preeta. In fact I think even sarla will will think that rakhi was involved too, hence why she came after sarla told her not to.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Preeta aur Karan mandap tak pohoch chuke hain aur #Prithvi ko bhi halka halka hosh a raha hain.... aaj ke epi mein.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, there's many possibilities for misunderstandings.

I guess it would not be easy for Karan to get married secretly. Shrishti will try to stop the marriage thinking it's Prithvi. Sherleen will do the same. And there's Jhanki too. And Karan made Sameer silent for a reason. As per precap even Rakhi may suspect something. And Prithvi may try to stop him too.

And we had a promo where Karan's intentions were revealed to Preeta and she rejected him. I still have a doubt that the marriage will take a place at this mandap. We had a rumour about kidnapping also.

I feel something is wrong with this track. Gut feelings))

Edited by _Runa_ - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I guess it would not be easy for Karan to get married secretly. Shrishti will try to stop the marriage thinking it's Prithvi. Sherleen will do the same. And there's Jhanki too. And Karan made Sameer silent for a reason. As per precap even Rakhi may suspect something. And Prithvi may try to stop him too.

And we had a promo where Karan's intentions were revealed to Preeta and she rejected him. I still have a doubt that the marriage will take a place at this mandap. We had a rumour about kidnapping also.

@Bold- It's called the balaji effect. 😆

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- It's called the balaji effect. 😆

So true!😆👍

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Same feeling...although we should be happy the way this track is going but...as we know the previous tracks ending I am restraining myself to feel happy... Still have doubt this marriage will be successfully completed..either it will be stop by Prithivi(high chances) or sherlyn/ srishti/ janki.( also quite high chances... but in either way chances of PREERAN marriage is low🙁🙁

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_aashi

Same feeling...although we should be happy the way this track is going but...as we know the previous tracks ending I am restraining myself to feel happy... Still have doubt this marriage will be successfully completed..either it will be stop by Prithivi(high chances) or sherlyn/ srishti/ janki.( also quite high chances... but in either way chances of PREERAN marriage is low🙁🙁

I think the wedding will happen, but clearly not so easily, it should at least drag till the end of August if not September.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Did the JJ promotions happen already? I saw off screen clips of Prithvi dancing but did they show it already on screen?

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Did the JJ promotions happen already? I saw off screen clips of Prithvi dancing but did they show it already on screen?

Yeah!long back