Ac mein itna dam nahi to compete with the heat generated by our Akshan ☺️☺️☺️

True☺️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Piku_S

TFS Riddy🤗

That is so 🎇😍❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥☄️

I see two Strong Minded Determined Individuals having a Tashan of their heart. 

Patni

Gudiya Rani Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal is determined not to fall for her Jindal Saab charms n let the guard protecting the walls of her heart down. She is showing her attitude n gussa which is her Haq to show on her hubby n telling him in a way Jhelo Jindal Saab Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal ka yeh roop bi Jhelo😈😈😳

Patidev 

Romeo Raja  Mr. Akshat Jindal is determined to woo, win, court his wife back n break her from her Shell that she created because of his biggest mistake of not trusting her because of conspiracy of cobwebs of 3rd person. He is determined at whatever it takes to win her back. he is also showing his Mrs the Tashan of his Attitude n Determination to win her back. 

His eyes his daring her eyes Guddan Akshat Jindal the more you push me away the more I will be determined to win you back because Madam don’t forget you are Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal my wife, my Jaan & my life. ❤️ I swore to tolerate n Jhelo your Nakharas for the rest of our life, whether good or bad. 

Uff this dance gave us two parallels from Akshan Sangeet Pyar Ke ke Kahin their Tashan Wala dance ( attitude n outdoing each other, here it’s pyar wala Tashan  )n Guddans dance competition of Dewaani Mastani ( the spin)  ❤️☺️

I love AJs Tashan Wala spin how his hand held Guddans hand n spins her. It's telling Guddan he will not let go of her hsnd n be her support sysyrem. 

Akshat Jindal is determined husband by hook ya crook he is going to win his Mrs back after all it is Haq has her “Hubby” to cool down the anger of his Wifey. The way he is holding and spinning Guddan is just ☺️❤️

It’s telling Guddan no matter how much you refuse or deny me I will be your Pillar no matter which direction your compass takes you North, South, East or West no matter what you will always find me all around you whether shielding you as your protector or from the back as your pillar of strength that you will have a place to lean on after a hard day. 😳

Uff that spin is so intense, passionate, that I can feel the heat. 🔥 🔥 

AJ’s spin says it allit telling Guddan you are center of my world, from now on I have dedicated my 365 days of my life to you. You are my axis you are my Sun, my Sunshine 🌞 n my world revolves around you for the rest of my life. ❤️

Special shout out to Akshan clothes

Ajs shirt he is wearing the Pink while Guddan is wearing white. Indication from inside to out AJ has Pyar for his Gudiya even though Guddan is angry  she will always be the Guiding lighter AJ n their family ❤️

Oops I got carried away ☺️

kya baat hai Piku ji ! 👏👏👏

@Bold Awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dekiye Piku ji, aap ne humari lalach bada di hai.... 

Want a detailed analysis on the the full dance sequence 😛

Intezaar rahega..... 

& yun hi "carried away" hote rahiye na 😉

hume accha lagta hai, khushi milti hai 😳

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Guddu for sharing🤗

Akshan aag lagne wale hai😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

Rehearsal mein itna passion hai actual scene mein kya hoga😉😉

Aur intezaar nahi ho raha hum se😊

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aaagggggg aaagggggg aaagggggg ☺️

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Attt krti.😳☺️....kya baat h......they are just looking bamb together jo ki hmare fans ki jaan nikal dega☺️...cant stop myself from drooling over akshan🤪

riddy254 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Thanks Guddu for sharing🤗

Akshan aag lagne wale hai😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

Rehearsal mein itna passion hai actual scene mein kya hoga😉😉

Aur intezaar nahi ho raha hum se😊

Thank you Sonu ji...

Sirf aag nhi lagne waali, sholay bhi barasne waale h

Originally posted by: Viditian1

Attt krti.smiley9smiley43....kya baat h......they are just looking bamb together jo ki hmare fans ki jaan nikal degasmiley43...cant stop myself from drooling over akshansmiley39

Woh toh hai😉

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Aaagggggg aaagggggg aaagggggg smiley43smiley42

Mujhe kya lagta h ki humme Jindal Bhawan ke liye fire brigade mangwa lena chahiye 😋

Edited by riddy254 - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piku_S

TFS Riddy🤗

That is so 🎇😍❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥☄️

I see two Strong Minded Determined Individuals having a Tashan of their heart. 

Patni

Gudiya Rani Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal is determined not to fall for her Jindal Saab charms n let the guard protecting the walls of her heart down. She is showing her attitude n gussa which is her Haq to show on her hubby n telling him in a way Jhelo Jindal Saab Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal ka yeh roop bi Jhelo😈😈😳

Patidev 

Romeo Raja  Mr. Akshat Jindal is determined to woo, win, court his wife back n break her from her Shell that she created because of his biggest mistake of not trusting her because of conspiracy of cobwebs of 3rd person. He is determined at whatever it takes to win her back. he is also showing his Mrs the Tashan of his Attitude n Determination to win her back. 

His eyes his daring her eyes Guddan Akshat Jindal the more you push me away the more I will be determined to win you back because Madam don’t forget you are Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal my wife, my Jaan & my life. ❤️ I swore to tolerate n Jhelo your Nakharas for the rest of our life, whether good or bad. 

Uff this dance gave us two parallels from Akshan Sangeet Pyar Ke ke Kahin their Tashan Wala dance ( attitude n outdoing each other, here it’s pyar wala Tashan  )n Guddans dance competition of Dewaani Mastani ( the spin)  ❤️☺️

I love AJs Tashan Wala spin how his hand held Guddans hand n spins her. It's telling Guddan he will not let go of her hsnd n be her support sysyrem. 

Akshat Jindal is determined husband by hook ya crook he is going to win his Mrs back after all it is Haq has her “Hubby” to cool down the anger of his Wifey. The way he is holding and spinning Guddan is just ☺️❤️

It’s telling Guddan no matter how much you refuse or deny me I will be your Pillar no matter which direction your compass takes you North, South, East or West no matter what you will always find me all around you whether shielding you as your protector or from the back as your pillar of strength that you will have a place to lean on after a hard day. 😳

Uff that spin is so intense, passionate, that I can feel the heat. 🔥 🔥 

AJ’s spin says it allit telling Guddan you are center of my world, from now on I have dedicated my 365 days of my life to you. You are my axis you are my Sun, my Sunshine 🌞 n my world revolves around you for the rest of my life. ❤️

Special shout out to Akshan clothes

Ajs shirt he is wearing the Pink while Guddan is wearing white. Indication from inside to out AJ has Pyar for his Gudiya even though Guddan is angry  she will always be the Guiding lighter AJ n their family ❤️

Oops I got carried away ☺️

🤗hug le lo itna acha analysis tu hi karsakti hai ...

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: captainplus

kya baat hai Piku ji ! 👏👏👏

@Bold Awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dekiye Piku ji, aap ne humari lalach bada di hai.... 

Want a detailed analysis on the the full dance sequence 😛

Intezaar rahega..... 

& yun hi "carried away" hote rahiye na 😉

hume accha lagta hai, khushi milti hai 😳

Thank you Captain 🤗🤗🤗

I will try my best to give full detail on the Dance and song 😳hopefully my laptop doesn’t do Nakaras 😆

@ bold is my favourite line too ❤️

@ blue thank you ji 🙏 🤗